Beginner legendary accessory drop - Can we get them back to bound-to-account

Kozuki

I know that NCWest wants to fight gold inflation generated from extra income with draken accessories, which is 100g ea and Ebondrake Citadel can be soloed easily for high-geared people to hog all loots. However, by doing so, you make the game less alt friendly: instead of having two ways being able to mail the legendary accessories to your alts, or have token exchange, you reduce it into one way with the only latter method. Many times I see legendary drops going wasted cuz no one needs them, while my alts would have some use of them, but I don't have enough tokens to gear them all.

Of course, I don't ask for the return of draken stuffs. Instead, I would suggest that Stage 1 of legendary accessories being bound-to-account until you equip or upgrade it, with a small nice confirmation window.

Also, it should be work on Tiger/Dragon bracelet too, to make the game more alt-friendly. Grinding the bracelet is super painful (200 runs is not a joke), and NCWest is stingy with giving out Hand of Xanos through those 50/100 token quests.

Remember that the game being alt-friendly -> more players playing alts -> more time they spend in the game -> more money they spend in the game.

This wont happen especially since in a later patch the Destiny ring,  Oath Necklace and Eternity belt will be purchasable with peaches in celestial basin.

also this is the reason they added the tokens aswel to make it easier for your main and to be able to buy them on your alts.

On 12/31/2017 at 10:26 PM, Kozuki said:

I know that NCWest wants to fight gold inflation generated from extra income with draken accessories, which is 100g ea and Ebondrake Citadel can be soloed easily for high-geared people to hog all loots. However, by doing so, you make the game less alt friendly: instead of having two ways being able to mail the legendary accessories to your alts, or have token exchange, you reduce it into one way with the only latter method. Many times I see legendary drops going wasted cuz no one needs them, while my alts would have some use of them, but I don't have enough tokens to gear them all.

Of course, I don't ask for the return of draken stuffs. Instead, I would suggest that Stage 1 of legendary accessories being bound-to-account until you equip or upgrade it, with a small nice confirmation window.

Also, it should be work on Tiger/Dragon bracelet too, to make the game more alt-friendly. Grinding the bracelet is super painful (200 runs is not a joke), and NCWest is stingy with giving out Hand of Xanos through those 50/100 token quests.

Remember that the game being alt-friendly -> more players playing alts -> more time they spend in the game -> more money they spend in the game.

This actually is to help the new player to get the legendary accessories faster because since they are untradable and worth only 1 copper, old players won't even bother with them so the new players can bid on them against other new players only. 

If you are an old player and want your alt to have legendary accessories faster, you can just send the tokens to your alt. The tokens drop everywhere (storyline quest, dungeon, daily dash, trove, daily HM store).

Archived