PvP Item Acquistion

kicandy

This would be great for me.  I just have the pinnacle accessories since I can not stand dungeons.  I have mats ready for ascendant 9.   I guess maybe some people like to grind hundreds of dungeon runs to obtain a PvP item, but it makes 0 sense to put these items in dungeons to me. 

8 hours ago, Nala said:

If pve players have to do pvp for pve items then pvp players will have to do pve for pvp items.

No. PvE players don’t HAVE to do pvp for their items. They CHOOSE to. They can get their items in dungeons or just buy PvP pack from f10 and get them. 

PvP players MUST do dungeons for items. Big difference....

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

its wont change, same as they force PVE people dto do pvp the same way they force pvp players to do PVE. This is no secret and has been like this since the game came out.

Just because it’s a bad system doesn’t mean it has to stay a bad system. A lot has changed in the game since release....

why not this next?

31 minutes ago, kicandy said:

No. PvE players don’t HAVE to do pvp for their items. They CHOOSE to. They can get their items in dungeons or just buy PvP pack from f10 and get them. 

Sure, tell me a reasonable way to get moonstones without pvp or buying them.. Or to get hongmoon skills.. The dungeon drop doesnt count since its like 0,01% drop rate.

6 hours ago, kicandy said:

The only difference is that PvP must do more PvE to get their stuff than PvE needs to PvP for their stuff, but the fact remains that PvE still needs to PvP for a few things. They should offer reasonable alternatives for people who want to stick to one side of gameplay.

14 hours ago, kicandy said:

Just because it’s a bad system doesn’t mean it has to stay a bad system. A lot has changed in the game since release....

why not this next?

here is the thing

its not a "bad system" because this is the games system this is how it was designed so players have to do b oth to acquire items. this isnt a bad system its the way it was designed.

On December 31, 2017 at 9:56 AM, kicandy said:

Actually yes they do HAVE to. Don't know what game you have been playing. Go do pve for all the items you need for hm skills and then come back and tell me when you got them (if you ever see one drop that is). Matter of fact even moonstones is locked to pvp meanwhile pve players have to buy them if they want them so don't tell me that pve players don't have to pvp. Regardless if pvp players have to do dungeons it doesn't change the fact that pve players have to pvp especially if they want to get their skills in a reasonable time period. Also atleast pvpers can see their progress towards the item they want with zen beans. And just like pve players players can buy the pack so can pvp players which you can only buy once anyways and there is no way to get these items outside of buying them while pvp players can farm them. Now if pve players could get these items with peach farming then that would be different but they can't.

Regardless of what kind of player you are (aside from PvX players), I think we can all agree that being forced into doing one mode to progress in another is annoying.  A PvE player should be able to progress in PvE through PvE and a PvP player should be able to progress in unequalized PvP through PvP.

The fact that the game is designed around PvX is one of the many reasons why so many people have moved on to other games which do a better job at keeping the two modes separate.

I get almost all my hm skills from market board because there was no pvp option like 1½ year ago and now ppl say there is no other option get hm skills? On top of that you can buy duelist bundle and get all hm skills for 1k coins. Like what? Moonstones can be farmed from ssp, dungeons, naksun, daily challage or buy from market board. Not need to do single pvp match if you dont want. Farming gold in pvp is already really slow because soulstones cost literally nothing and 6v6 boxes are useless without keys you get from pve. 

I don't know who would play this game strictly for pvp though? Lol just saying you should expect to have to do pve to progress and vice versa. As long as it isn't a game that is strictly pve or pvp and has their own way of doing things then you will have to do both, that is how it goes or play a game that doesn't require you to do both.

Archived