DirtyJoker

[Crimson] Rupture - Is now Recruiting

• About Us

Rupture - A clan that is formed of gamers just like you, interested in combining the elements of fun and progression together to form a dynamic and fun gameplay for everyone.

We do daily runs, dungeon trains and weekly trains, and as of right now we are looking for players to fill our raiding roster -although you are welcome if you are not interested in raiding and just want a group of friends-.

• Requirements

AP Requirement for potential raiders : 900+ 

Classes : All classes are considered

Language : English only

Discord availability and activity

Mature mindset (we like to keep it chill for everyone)

• Why us

Our main priority and goal with the clan is enjoying our time and building friendships all over the world while progressing in our favorite game.
If you are looking for something more than some people that kill BT bosses, this is the place for you.
If you are looking for non hardcore yet dedicated members that learn and get things done, this is the place for you

• Raiding Times

TBD when the team is ready

• Loot Distribution

Accessories: 200 G
Raven Weapon Material: 200 G
Soul Shields: 10 G
Outfits: free bid
Other mats: free bid

• Leading and Contacts

Raid Leader:              Discord ( Hybrid Truth#9548 )        ,        In game ( IcareandIkill )

Advisor:                      Discord ( DestroKun#7134 )           ,        In game ( AxLvR - AxRaptoR )
Some dude:               Discord ( DirtyJoker#6898 )             ,        In game ( DirtyJoker )

Edited by DirtyJoker
Loot Distribution info added

Asuramon   

Hey, are you still recruiting? If so I'd like to apply

My gear

https://bnstree.com/character/eu/Lan Tianshi

I don't have any experience in raids, so I'd like to find a place to start. Haven't been in a clan before and my 6man dungeon experience only goes up to IF. If there's anything more you'd need to know about my experiences, please ask

Q D   

next week's BT run will be even better /thumbsup

On 6/1/2018 at 8:36 PM, Asuramon said:

Hey, are you still recruiting? If so I'd like to apply

My gear

https://bnstree.com/character/eu/Lan Tianshi

I don't have any experience in raids, so I'd like to find a place to start. Haven't been in a clan before and my 6man dungeon experience only goes up to IF. If there's anything more you'd need to know about my experiences, please ask

I like the stuff you have and I actually added you in game, if you want to talk with me in person. I am interested in having you into the clan :)