Decisions like this wanna make me quit the game -.-

NYYankee

Posts like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/7msem5/an_interesting_way_to_treat_your_players_ill_say/

(THIS REDDIT POST IS NOT MINE!!! ITS POSTED FROM SOMEONE ELSE)

----

[edited to remove images violating  Code of Conduct - PhoenixMitra]

----

Good Job NCWest. And yes decisions like that make people angry and yes a lot of them already quit the game because of this kind of decisions. But you don't care right? As always.

Thank you for the support posts guys. A streamer made an interesting picture of it... thank you for this mate.

Dear Community: What is your experience with the support? Did you also get 8k Hongmoon Coins because of bad trove? And btw... is that fair? And what is NCWest thinking about that?

Let me know.

2 minutes ago, KiraKamelia said:

Note, you aren't supposed to post or talk about anything any GMs, CMs, or Support does in-game nor on the forums. Expect this thread to be closed likely soon. 

If thats happen it would show me that i am right. :) On the other side i am not the owner of the picture. The picture is already public and all people can see it. I saw it in a stream and i posted it here because i think the players have the right to see that. :) But thanks for the note.

And the point of this topic is what? Cause all I see is someone butt hurt that he didn't get what he wanted from trove. Also if you bought keys after using max 40 of them you get a guaranteed crit. Whether u get the gem crit or costume crit or just item crit is random. So stop accusing the company where you willingly took part in a rng event.

10 minutes ago, Athaya said:

Wow, are you sure you see only this? Because picture says something more.

Namely that ... ...  gives out Hongmoon Coins for butt hurt individuals by the 2000 and 8000 amounts just because they didn't get something from Trove. Which is among the reasons why I'm a bit appalled that someone would post this here. It can be rather disappointing that a convincing story can lead ... ... from any game to give a player something like that. Oh well, everyone milks the system some way or another that is in the know. 

5 minutes ago, KiraKamelia said:

Namely that Support gives out Hongmoon Coins for butt hurt individuals by the 2000 and 8000 amounts just because they didn't get something from Trove. 

...depending on how much they spent into the game. I guess that's f2p and p2w goes for? That's the reason of this thread. I mean they are not fair to all customers prefer one over others.

1 minute ago, Athaya said:

...depending on how much they spent into the game. I guess that's f2p and p2w goes for? That's the reason of this thread.

Could be, but then again thats why their always rules in place that state that posting of such topics is not allowed because it can be detrimental to the community too. I'd guess that if some player happened along after seeing this topic they would try a scheme similar to this to get free Hongmoon coins or something. So, if it was meant for any purpose, it probably is self defeating itself.

Example, say a person knows that a business will be closing its stores in a nearby town soon. One doesn't tell people the knowledge of this ahead of time, no. One milks it then, tells the knowledge of it, then everyone rush there and boom... by the time the 100th person hears of it the well has ran dry and the store has closed its doors for good. Or if they were secretly planning it as a stock closing sale but restocking, the people that just tried to milk the system just got milked instead. 

Seriously? You buy into a well known RNG trove which so far has been proven by many this go around to be more material heavy and EXP charms and you go running to support because your RNG is shit this time around? and you somehow get rewarded with 8K Ncoin because you didn't get what you wanted? you got 16K gold, and i'm sure if you posted your characters name it would be fully geared or close to it.. you aren't hurting for items, or gold....  

1 hour ago, Athaya said:

Wow, are you sure you see only this? Because picture says something more.

Well i do see more but, i mean....its plain obvious since the game launched that ncsupport is completely biased and does not treat players the same way so why would i touch on a point which actually is pretty obvious?

I am honestly not even remotely suprised since this company is like the magic beans in harry potter you never know which flavor you will get.

22 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well i do see more but, i mean....its plain obvious since the game launched that ncsupport is completely biased and does not treat players the same way so why would i touch on a point which actually is pretty obvious?

I am honestly not even remotely suprised since this company is like the magic beans in harry potter you never know which flavor you will get.

Isnt the reason to bring this up the fact that it IS a disgrace that support acts in this way, and shouldnt we as the playerbase hope for something better? if no-one says anything or speaks out, nothing will change. Slavery didnt get abolished in America because people just pretended it wasnt happening, it got abolished because people stood up and spoke out against it, the same principle applys here too

5 minutes ago, GonnaNeedaMontage said:

Isnt the reason to bring this up the fact that it IS a disgrace that support acts in this way, and shouldnt we as the playerbase hope for something better? if no-one says anything or speaks out, nothing will change. Slavery didnt get abolished in America because people just pretended it wasnt happening, it got abolished because people stood up and spoke out against it, the same principle applys here too

I dont mean this in a rude way but...have you been living under a rock? :P

I have seen soooo many topics on this already, dating back several months even, so it was brought up more than once :)

But nothing ever changes here xD

yea, the way the GMs deal with stuff like this is pretty damn awful thats why so many people quitting, because the management of this game in the west is awful

also yeah, nothing will change because they dont care. P2W players have ALWAYS gotten free shit like being able to transfer accesorries etc

NONE OF YOU understand what's really going on here. NCSOFT does not care about who quits or who feels mistreated. This game is not their cash cow and they couldn't care less if they had to permanently close the servers. They're gathering cash for a new project which is why things remain unchanged for the most part. There is no possible way to market this game into a multi million player base at this point.

Literally nothing they do will yield those results. The plan is to milk who ever enjoys the game enough to pay until they gather enough resources to continue with business ventures. That explains the lack of updated servers, bug fixes, common issues and more. Remember the surveys? Remember the questions they asked like if we would like housing? Yea all that aint happening. Blade and soul 2 might implement something but the way they see it, this game will roll until the wheels fall off (you all quit) and then it's on to the next.

Getting upset at ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ poor business is useless. They're showing you blatant signs they give no flutes, by not even giving us a christmas inspired environment. They have a 2-3 year plan for the game but that is mostly based on whatever you see in korea and pay events. Getting mad at GM's has as much effect on corporate as it does if you was to get mad at a mcdonald's employee because they gave their family free food and you feel left out. You want better treatment in these end days? You better pay what you weigh or don't expect jack crap! You're simply fooling yourselves if you think there are people being paid working 9 to 5 on this game. This happens in development cycles and most of the stuff is already done so it's intake time.

Put yourself in their shoes. If some one paid you around 6-7k in a year, you'd probably treat them better then the guy that only spent around 200. You're lying if you say you won't. Is it fair? welcome to life. It's why i haven't posted any more suggestions and probably won't. Once i come to terms with how much money i've wasted, i'll most likely quit as well. Until then....happy spending.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

And the point of this topic is what? Cause all I see is someone butt hurt that he didn't get what he wanted from trove. Also if you bought keys after using max 40 of them you get a guaranteed crit. Whether u get the gem crit or costume crit or just item crit is random. So stop accusing the company where you willingly took part in a rng event.

Athaya got it. Look.

4 hours ago, Athaya said:

... they are not fair to all customers prefer one over others.

Right. That's the reason of this thread. :)

@NYYankee Thank you so much for making it public. I thought about to buy 100 Keys for the trove but after your post i decided to not waste any more money to NC-Soft...

Hope you wont get banned for your post and i would like to hear an official statement about this shit, but ill guess we never would get one

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We have removed the images above, as posting correspondence with a GM is a violation of our Code of Conduct.  Posting a recap of correspondence is okay, but copying is not allowed. 

A this point we would like to remind everybody that the discussion of moderation is prohibited and this may be a great opportunity to have a look a our Code of Conduct to refresh everyone's memory of our rules.

Additionally, please remember that we do collect feedback and forward it to the appropriate team members. The only way to that effectively is when the feedback is delivered in a constructive manner.

Thank you!

Archived