RAID BOSSES ITEMS

Denisa

Hello, I would like to ask if you can do anything with the system of getting items from RAID BOSSES (e.g. lighting soul shield, dragonstorm ring - stage 1, Ignitor Ring - Stage 1, Tremor Ring - Stage 1, Igneous Earing - Stage 1, Seismic Earing - Stage 1, Permafrost Earing - Stage 1, Raven King's Ferocity, Raven King's energy, Raven King's Animus etc...) Players get often kicked out of the group if they try to join in to gain these items specified above from Raid bosses. Players will not share the items even if I was involved in killing the Raid Boss and the items will often be put to bidding however due to this I can never move on as the prices are extremelly high.                  This game is amazing and this issue is very frustrating and so, I would love to ask if you could allow players to gain these items specified above from any other resources such as normal dungeons where players don't have to share or fight in groups :) . Dungeons that are accessible for players of this game - this would be extremelly appreciated and I would be so grateful for any support from you regarding this matter.

The way raids work is you complete them as a group, and then normally you bid on the items that drop. If you can't win the bid you get a portion of the split to try to win the item the next time it drops. The best way to obtain these items is to get in a clan that runs BT multiple times a week (thus likely having open spots), or finding a static raid so that eventually everyone will obtain the items. Using the excuse that bids go too high just means you're not saving your gold enough or you simply aren't bidding high enough. The items are worth it to put off some upgrades for later. When I won my fire earring back in the day I paid 2k with an additional 1k for the ring. I know someone who had to pay over 5k for an accessory. I highly doubt that your bids are going that high, and if they are you should be getting hundreds of gold in your split.

I don't know what your situation is in regards to gear and gold, but assuming that your gear is good enough to consistently get decent raids that can clear to at least boss 3, I highly suggest stockpiling some gold for at least the earring. After you find what you consider the highest price that the item is worth to you, anything above that can be used to start upgrading your other stuff again.

Hi there like person above said join up a clan who runs bt and maybe have few bt partys per week. If you do pug raids you wont get far. Majority of pug runs are trap runs. Some ppl are selfish and they will scam entire raid for drops. Thats why guilds are more secure for such things. 

As for paying for drops every guild have their own rules. Some share drops to those who needs in guild some setup minimum bids. Biggest advice would be to join guild and it will be a lot easier.

Archived