Suggestion for casual players to grow in the game too

Lady Nane

As you should know for casual players or who can not for cash (or so much) life is not easy, make money and suffering (no, I do not really pvp nor taste) and material then neither speak ... my idea was that the crystals could be reversed eg: soulstone turns into crystal soulstone could the crystal salstone come back to being soulstone and so on. all.
I have a lot of difficulty in having moonstone, but I have a lot of crystal moostone so the problem would be solved!
I do not like this policy of forcing pvp to do so because it is very unfair since whales breathe and kill non cashers!

First of all welcome to this forum despite some braindead jumping among threads. 

I wouldn't mind, too, if it was possibile to revert crystals to tradeable items, maybe not at 1:1 rate but for example 5 crystals for 1 tradeable.

Casual players can grow in this game, in two ways. Log in once or twice a week to do weekly challenge and run BT, VT, and other dungeons with a clan to get gear. (NOTE: I said with a clan, not F8 or some random grouping. That way, you can likely get the gear you need faster and without having to bid against others.)

Log on any time you have a chance during the week and run 1 or more dungeons just to get some gold from the daily challenge. I don't mean completing the daily challenge, but like get 2 or 5 gold from just doing the dungeon. If you have more time, then do the daily challenge, which can be done within an hour to a hour and a half with all bad groups. 

Unlike other MMOs that are casual gamer friendly, don't set super high goals for yourself, especially if you are clanless. Set goals like getting to 1050 AP, getting 3 legendary accessories like belt and necklace and ring, and just enjoy the game. Wait until newer gear comes out to grind gear further if your time don't allow for that much grinding. 

If you can't make the time or are really impatient then be prepared to spend NCoins to get items to level up your weapon, accessories, soul, and pet. You'd be amazed at how high you can get just from doing that, but even doing that you'll eventually encounter a plateau that the only way pass is to get a guild/clan to run harder level content with. Or just become content to be stuck at where you're at. 

NOTE: If this sounds like its experience talking in the above paragraph, it is. As a gamer, sorta hard core at times, rushing to the end and grinding up a storm, after 4 weeks of it. I am at at plateau that only pass it is either ncoins, do clan runs of dungeons, or be content at it. If I was a casual player, I wouldn't have rushed to this point that fast and would take things gradually and enjoy the journey, not the destination. I had more fun enjoying the journey to 1.1k AP than being at it and feeling sorta bored of it. 

Just to point out. 

The reason you get crystals easy it's because they are bound.

They were added exactly to make things easier for casual players.

You know, to get materials and upgrade easy (through dailies and events), instead of grinding pve and pvp.

Make them tradable?

sure they can do that, but would you want 500 bound materials or 20 tradable ones?

20 wouldn't be enough for an upgrade, so rather than making money, you would loose money, because you would need to buy the rest from hardcore farmers.

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:26 AM, KiraKamelia said:

Jogadores casuais podem crescer neste jogo, de duas maneiras. Faça logon em uma ou duas vezes por semana para fazer o desafio semanal e executar BT, VT e outras cavernas com um clã que levem o equipamento. (Nota: Eu disse com um clã, não F8 ou algum agrupamento aleatório. Dessa forma, você pode provavelmente obter o equipamento que você precisa mais rápido e sem ter que licitar contra os outros.)

Faça logon em qualquer momento que você tem uma chance durante a semana e execução 1 ou masmorras mais só para ter um pouco de ouro do desafio diário. Não quero completar o desafio diário, mas como obter 2 ou 5 ouro de só fazer o calabouço. Se você tem mais tempo, faça o desafio diário, que pode ser feito dentro de uma hora a uma hora e meia com todos os grupos de ruins.

Ao contrário de outros MMOs que são amigáveis gamer casual, não defina metas de super alta para si mesmo, especialmente se você está clanless. Definidos objetivos como chegar ao 1050 AP, ficando 3 lendários acessórios como cinto, colar e anel e apenas desfrutar do jogo. Espere até o mais recente equipamento sai para moer gear ainda mais se seu tempo não permite que muita de moagem.

Se você não pode fazer o tempo ou é realmente impaciente então estar preparado para gastar NCoins para obter os itens para o nível máximo de sua arma, acessórios, alma e animal de estimação. Você ficaria surpreso com o quão alto você pode obter só de fazer isso, mas mesmo fazer que você eventualmente vai encontrar um planalto que o passe de maneira única é conseguir um guild/clã nível mais difícil de executar conteúdo com. Ou acaba de se tornar conteúdo para ser preso em onde você está.

Nota: Se isso soa como sua experiência falando no parágrafo acima, é. Como um jogador, mais ou menos núcleo duro às vezes, apressando-se para o final e moendo uma tempestade, após 4 semanas do mesmo. Eu estou no planalto aquele passe único é também ncoins, fazer corridas de clã de masmorras ou contentar-se nisso. Se eu fosse um jogador casual, não se apressaram a este ponto que rápido e levaria as coisas gradualmente e aproveite a viagem, não o destino. Eu me diverti mais curtindo a viagem para 1,1 k AP do que sendo nisso e me sentindo meio entediado disto.

your response was great and thank you very much for it .. I have 1050+ ap more clan that takes this difficult unfortunate new players care more about beating than having fun and when they ask haven 6 to do foundry you are a little lost in the game! no one cares more about mechanics only with dps ... I do everything for f8 unfortunately due to schedule ...
to those who complained of English, my apologies I am not fluent and my English is more British than American ... but I think the concept has been passed since they have good will have been the players mirrors and thanks God there are still good people!

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:10 PM, AceMaster said:

Só para recordar.

A razão pela qual você obter cristais fácil é porque são obrigados.

Eles foram adicionados exatamente para facilitar as coisas para os jogadores casuais.

Você sabe, para receber os materiais e upgrade fácil (através de diálogos e eventos), em vez de moagem pve e pvp.

Torná-los negociáveis?

Claro que eles podem fazer isso, mas queria 500 vinculado materiais ou 20 queridos negociáveis?

20 não seria o suficiente para uma atualização, então ao invés de ganhar dinheiro, você perderia o dinheiro, porque você precisa comprar o resto dos fazendeiros hardcore.

in case it was not for sales but for use there are weapon upgrades that ask for an absurd amount of materials and not all get at basin with the reversion (could be pressed the bill) would solve for those who do not want and can not stay 200 times or more in mushin to have moonstones for example!

Archived