Forums

Seraph pistol to Balefull Pistoll

NECO

Hello everyone! ım a new user of blade and soul than im playing gunslinger, yesterday i made a misstake i took Light weapon box from yellow quest. I search it and i found its not true weapon for gunslinger. Now i have a question :) How can i change my weapon from serapth to belaful.

1 hour ago, Kicca said:

hi

at grand harvest square there is a merchant, you can buy a light/dark weapon box for 5naryu silvers, and if you dont get 6 gems slots keep trying till you get 6 slots 

Thank you alot :)

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I wouldn't consider it a "mistake". You'll be okay with Seraph or Baleful honestly... the boosts are nice, but nothing will kill your gunner. If you already invested in the weapon, stick with it. After all, you'll be going to Raven/Dawn/etc. in not too much time.

Also, one other thing... if you HAVE leveled up the weapon at all and you still want to switch it to the other version, buy the other version but stick to the weapon you already leveled up for now. The 2nd anniversary update is coming on the 17th and one thing they mentioned is that Seraph and Baleful weapons will have reduced upgrade costs... so it'll be cheaper to level up the weapon in about a week and a half.