Maintenance on December 26th Tuesday

Callisse

Read something about routine maintenance for December 27, where I live it still December 26. They should learn how to add timezones to their messages.
Created a new character to test out when it happened, logged badck in and it was on lv 1. Back like 15 levels. Sure hope its not so.
Not much but sure is boring to go through it all again.

When you get maintenance in progress it's simply the (NA) game servers that are not responding (wether it was shut down or you simply can't reach the servers doesn't matter). The maintenances is always on Wednesdays for EU/NA, 12:00 GMT.

Since the forums and reddit didn't explode with posts about this, I can imagine it being a routing problem and only some places were affected.

8 hours ago, RedEys said:

Read something about routine maintenance for December 27, where I live it still December 26. They should learn how to add timezones to their messages.
Created a new character to test out when it happened, logged badck in and it was on lv 1. Back like 15 levels. Sure hope its not so.
Not much but sure is boring to go through it all again.

It wasn't a routine maintenance. The server pretty much most likely had a routing issue, seeing how it only affected Jinsoyun. All servers go under maintenance on Wednesday's, so this was most likely an unnanounced and emergency maintenance. 

Archived