Forums

Merry Christmas Blade & Soul ??

4 hours ago, Showta said:

An apology would be nice.

You can't tell me they forgot about Christmas when all the other versions had decorations and all versions got the new Christmas outfits. So they were damn sure to put the new expensive outfit in, but not the decorations? I want an explanation too.

I've been with Blade and Soul since beta and had the goofy master pack and all the bells and whistles. I didn't say anything about it at first, but reading through this thread really made me want to speak up too. I hate it. I hate that they skipped Christmas. I actually find it insulting. How do the other versions get Christmas when the regions Christmas matters to the most didn't even get it?? What happened?? I want to know what happened. As a paying customer, I want to know what happened.

I understand the lazyness with Halloween since its mostly a western holiday and I understand no April Fools event even though KR got it and we never did, but to skip Christmas?
What's next, are they going to skip Valentines event and just mark up the nurse costumes instead??
At the very least, apologize. Own up.

And don't bother whining at me if you think they don't have to, yeah that's nice-I'm not paying you little kids for your uneducated opinions, I'm paying this company and I have more than the right to speak my frustration. 

^This. I'm done supporting until this company hire non-idiots, or at least have the common decency to respond instead of constant MILKING.

I'm such a dumb*** for leaving Black Desert and coming back here.

51 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

I sure wouldve loved something like 20 trove keys per account ...

But i dont get why ppl are so shocked about not having some decorations on some trees ...i didnt even noticed it until someone mentioned it.

I think ppl dont get  shocked by NCS any more.

ppl just get disappointed (yes is stupid but same ppl still believe in this company) because NCS continues with this attitude and just show for everyone that just wants get the max $$$ before closing the server

I might be wrong but maybe not?

Maybe someone or a group of people, who paid a lot of money and in general put money in the game, asked them no to decorate?

Like there are other religions that don't have Christmas in them( if you know what i mean), so maybe these people asked them to not put it in game and this is why there is no response from staff, cause if that is what has happen then what will a staff member tell you, sorry we op-out of Christmas cause some didn't like it?

That is literally the only reason for no decoration this year, is that some asked not to have them, pretty simple

10 hours ago, Showta said:

An apology would be nice.

You can't tell me they forgot about Christmas when all the other versions had decorations and all versions got the new Christmas outfits. So they were damn sure to put the new expensive outfit in, but not the decorations? I want an explanation too.

I've been with Blade and Soul since beta and had the goofy master pack and all the bells and whistles. I didn't say anything about it at first, but reading through this thread really made me want to speak up too. I hate it. I hate that they skipped Christmas. I actually find it insulting. How do the other versions get Christmas when the regions Christmas matters to the most didn't even get it?? What happened?? I want to know what happened. As a paying customer, I want to know what happened.

I understand the lazyness with Halloween since its mostly a western holiday and I understand no April Fools event even though KR got it and we never did, but to skip Christmas?
What's next, are they going to skip Valentines event and just mark up the nurse costumes instead??
At the very least, apologize. Own up.

And don't bother whining at me if you think they don't have to, yeah that's nice-I'm not paying you little kids for your uneducated opinions, I'm paying this company and I have more than the right to speak my frustration. 

First of all, sorry my bad en!

I agree with you, I would not change a word!

I've been here since the beta like a little "senpai" now, with a master founder too (didn't hesitate to buy it, now I regret a little, as with many things in this game.), I remember that time when I had to save money because I could not afford to spend money at that time, and it was an illusion for me. I am aware of this game and playing it since the Chinese open beta and then in the Russian private server. For me it was the game of my life, in which I thought to spend 24/7 playing for years and getting involved with the community, the game and all its aspects. But soon I realized in what direction this game went to my disappointment, a toxic community (very very toxic), a lack of control of bots on their part, people paying real money for gold in goldsellers and a long etcetera of bad control / communication with the community and player base... I have never seen a GM online or participating in-game like in other games... I already knew that this would go from bad to worse when its main goal was to reach as quickly as possible to Korea to participate in esports, which in my opinion was a big mistake, I think, that has always been a big lie to get the most money because if you do not give enough time to people in general (I speak player base in general, hard, normal and casuals) you are forcing them to spend real money to reach other people endgame quick, but beware, that's not p2w, is it pay to reach the content and thus be able to play the game / end content ????????????????? It's almost like paying a DLC for content lmao.

In summary... I have never participated in the forums and in other things because community type that gathers this game are toxic an elite very elite and pro gamers everywhere (lmao), also after uncovering the real plans of this company with the game, since they wanted to squeeze the players, playing with the passion we all had and the love we have given to the game since we played in other regions (RIP bnsdojo). Well played NCwest, well played. I have spent a lot of money on this game (less than we should in general and less than many people for sure), we were supposed to be a "customer/user" made to our requests and different to other regions client, yeah sure: an almost exact copy of Taiwan but with F3 of pay like china, that is not very "different" from the others and made in "union" with the community. I know that in the end it is a company and wants to make money, I know, but there are many ways to earn money without so much discontent and earning a reputation very similar to Gameforge / Aeria. Without being a bad example at all (I think) you just have to see how BDO manages in general in comparison, I know BDO is not free, but come on, 5-10 $ / € in steam per offer, it's something you pay only once and it's like a f2p, I know that BDO has its bad things, like everyone else, but hey, think about how much you've paid in this game and tell me if you're not paying practically to a FREE game that without premium is generally noticeable with some things and that every time to raise the % in sales they take out practically useless pay events... so is a freemium or more like a b2p/p2p?  hummm

This has gone from bad to worse since they release level 50 and especially from asura onwards. It's time for NCwest to think about many things, the game every day is, is... meh. They can do a new and fresh start for example, making a vanilla / classic server as WOW is going to do, giving an opportunity to bring a server with more slower updates, things chosen by the community "democratically" in conjunction with the company and create a great family as we all had before of the release in the west. I insist on a vanilla server!!!!! Classic server for old and new school!!!

TL:DR: I'm sorry, there's no a tl:dr, a lot of time silent and written from the heart, I'm sad to have to leave this game definitively I think I've been going back and forth with the updates, I love gunslinger, but, I'm sorry ncwest , I'm going with my money elsewhere (Bless online and other games are coming this year, they may be better that this game manage, for sure). I would write more, but I think I've written too much, I'm just too sad to see how they've destroyed the game and community I've loved for years...

PS: I also missed the Christmas things and soundtrack in some maps. Don't expect an answer other than: As you are not talking about the main post topic, we close the thread, we don't want you to speak publicly about this, its bad reputation for us!. lmao

PS2: this game is managed by and for whale ppl,  without hear any opinion if not is a whale user. lmao...

Good luck with toxic ppl in the forum and game.

Edited by Trane

Its time to wake up and realise that your community isnt happy NC West, not just with the lack of christmas stuff and new year's stuff, but also in the general direction that the game is heading in. You cant just sweep these issues under the rug and hope that we as the players will keep giving you our money. You NEED to interact with your players, this silence on your end is only making matters worse, i have already recommended to all of my friends who play bns to stop spending money on the game and I will continue to do so until I see a real effort from you to turn things around.

#RemoveEververse...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

I might be wrong but maybe not?

Maybe someone or a group of people, who paid a lot of money and in general put money in the game, asked them no to decorate?

Like there are other religions that don't have Christmas in them( if you know what i mean), so maybe these people asked them to not put it in game and this is why there is no response from staff, cause if that is what has happen then what will a staff member tell you, sorry we op-out of Christmas cause some didn't like it?

That is literally the only reason for no decoration this year, is that some asked not to have them, pretty simple

Religion actually has nothing to do with it though. I know plenty of non-religious people that still celebrate Christmas or don't mind seeing others do it. At the same time it wouldn't make any sense for them to cater to one group of people and not the other. I think if you're so religious that you don't want to see Christmas decorations up in a game then maybe you should stay off the game until the decorations are taken down after Christmas. All the other games I played still managed to put up decorations, some not only just for Christmas but also other holidays.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SalemK said:

Religion actually has nothing to do with it though. I know plenty of non-religious people that still celebrate Christmas or don't mind seeing others do it. At the same time it wouldn't make any sense for them to cater to one group of people and not the other. I think if you're so religious that you don't want to see Christmas decorations up in a game then maybe you should stay off the game until the decorations are taken down after Christmas. All the other games I played still managed to put up decorations, some not only just for Christmas but also other holidays.

Yep, neither politics nor religion have anything to do with this. It's just a total lack of care from NCsoft.

16 hours ago, LordMg said:

Wait, so there are people who actually want those ugly decorations to come back? O.o

It's not really about the decorations themselves, it's about NC WEST showing the community that they give a damn, which they have shown time and time again lately that they dont. The other regions all got special Christmas events, NA/EU was the ONLY region to not get a special Christmas event, and regardless of whether you think the Christmas decorations are gaudy or not (I agree that they are), this is a matter of principle, it's a matter of giving something back to the people who pay your damn bills.

• Like 1