Loot auction noob help

reichan

Hi guys.

Lately when I bid in dungeon auctions I've been getting people saying "report" "noob", etc. Someone even marked me with the bomb symbol thing lol. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong so it'd be helpful if you could tell me. In the last dungeon someone said "orb=loot" too at some point, which I don't know if it means anything. I always play solo so I'm really bad at most stuff, sometimes it can get annoying /sigh. Is there a right way to bid on loot auctions?

It's kind of a player made rule that in cold storage or heavens mandate the loot belongs to the person who puts the orb in. It's considered a courtesy to pass on the loot because you would not have been able to participate without someone being generous enough to provide the orb for the whole party.

If the white orb is in the loot table and is used after killing the first boss in cold storage than it is fine to bid on the loot for the second boss otherwise pass on the second boss's loot if someone puts thier own orb in.

7 minutes ago, Trix said:

It's kind of a player made rule that in cold storage or heavens mandate the loot belongs to the person who puts the orb in. It's considered a courtesy to pass on the loot because you would not have been able to participate without someone being generous enough to provide the orb for the whole party.

If the white orb is in the loot table and is used after killing the first boss in cold storage than it is fine to bid on the loot for the second boss otherwise pass on the second boss's loot if someone puts thier own orb in.

Thank you!!! I didn't know that at all... Now that you mention it, it was actually on those dungeons I got called out. Since those were my first runs I didn't even know an orb was necessary (kinda facepalming rn). I'll make sure not to bid from now on, just wish someone would've explained instead of just reporting me, oh well. 

No worries :) 

It's easy to forget that not everyone understands and there is also a portion of the population who just does not care for social niceties and bids anyway. Oh and by the way MOML means my orb my loot.

Archived