Msp soul shield + acendant vs raven + skill efect aransu and dinasty badge

Sheral

Well I start this topic because it is something that worries and bothers me normally I play bg 2 to 5 hours per day and I found all kinds of de-balance. Beyond the p2w, one of the things that bothers are the items that are not fixed as many already know, and those who have played battlegrounds, we know that the asssasin with msp's soulshield are broken, so one stun a bomb and not the least effort to use other skills, kill what comes on the way and is quite upset by the part that nobody does anything, one that bothers to buy the soul shield of bg and increase the critical defense of nothing because it does not work with this guy of problem. A player is good when he uses his skills in a surprising way but this is not funny, I would like something to be done about it because it is humiliating.

With respect to acendant vs raven, the obvious raven user will always win, so I would like the acendant to have values in% damage of desbuf or armor penetration to be able to compete with raven. Today acendant is used in bg only because he can cancel the focus of another weapon but this only has effect if 3/6 use acendant vs raven or aransu obvious aransu +6 destroys acendant from afar.

Aransu Badge and the other ..,. These items are what cause de-balance. Why? good simple reason as we already know there is no kind of accessory with elemental protection, to this we add the damage% of those VT badges in effect effect, which I mean example a soul fighter has a 2500% ap on the ground element for 6 or 5 seconds, basically you delete using a skill, this in pvp, bg, ww is absolutely dishonest. I do not know if those who created these items thought that effect was going to cause in pvp, bg, ww, tvt so I understand they do not have the slightest idea. But someone has to say to fix or create a badge pvp, not to mention something that bothers me is also because they put pvp accessories in dungeon when one enters a dungeon with a pvp weapon bothers them all, but beyond that the acendant + 6 the damage is similar to the riftwalk or the other I always wonder why the accessories do not come together in the respective faction zones or bg or ww, a player that gathers items to raise his weapon and is not p2w with a bit of luck and a good clan can only have the privilege of raising a single weapon, the cost for one that gathers items to raise the weapon is very high and it is impossible to raise an acendant and a raven without being p2w at the same time . There are very few kids who have bothered to read the effects of these badges, but those who know their effect plus the acendant skill reset are either using or abusing this effect.

Balance of classes:

A section for this that happens nowadays the pvp in sand is balanced but this does not happen in battegrounds and they have to take cards in the matter in bg a stun that lasts more than 2 to 4 seconds means certain death, which I want to say with this, they will have to reduce the effect in seconds of the skills like stun, kd, and of all the cc, since there are items that can reduce the cd of these abilities or that can be restarted, it is a problem, today we have two classes that are above all, sumomers with its infinite kd of the cat without counting the amount of life they have, shields and high regeneration of life and the Blade dancer (Blade Cancer) with its infinite tab that do not receive any kind of damage and basically they are immortal unless they have a counter that is pending of it, I post this so that you who are the managers can watch how this affects the game these simple things, if you watch videos there is only one that is downloaded to a whole faction whole for these pu small things that happen to be seen and omitted never a player in any game can beat 30. This is the reason why in the open world areas there is no pvp. thank you (google traslate)

Bueno inicio este tema por ya es algo que preocupa y molesta normalmente yo juego a bg 2 a 5 horas por día y me encontrado con todos tipo des-balance. Mas alla del p2w, una de las cosas que molesta son los items que no se arreglan como muchos ya sabemos, y aquellos que han jugado battlegrounds, sabemos que los asssasin con los soulshield de msp estan rotos osea un stun una bomba y ni el menor esfuerzo en usar otras habilidades, matan lo que venga en camino y es bastante molesto por la parte que nadie hace nada, uno que se molesta en comprar los soul shield de bg y aumentarles la defensa critica de nada sirve por que no funciona con este tipo de problema. Un player es bueno cuando usa sus habilidades de manera sorprendente pero esto no tiene gracia, me gustaría que se hiciera algo al respecto por que es humillante. 

Con respecto a acendant vs raven siempre va ganar el usuario de raven obvio por ende me gustaría  que acendant tuviera valores en % de daño de desbuf o penetación de armadura para poder competir con raven. Hoy en dia se usa acendant en bg solamente por que puede cancelar el focus de otra arma pero esto solo tiene efecto si 3/6 usan acendant vs raven  o aransu obvio aransu +6 destroza a acendant desde lejos.

Aransu Badge y el otro..,. estos items son los que causan des-balance. Por que? bueno razón simple como ya sabemos no hay ningún tipo de accesorio con protección elemental, a esto le sumamos el daño % de esos badges de VT en skill efecto, que quiero decir ejemplo un soul fighter tiene un 2500% de ap en elemento tierra por  6 o 5 segundos, básicamente te borra usando una habilidad , esto en pvp,bg,ww es absolutamente deshonesto. Yo no se si los que crearon estos items pensaron que efecto iba a causar en pvp,bg,ww,tvt por lo que yo entiendo no tienen ni  la menor idea. Pero alguien lo tiene que decir para que se arregle o que creen un badge pvp, sin contar de algo que me molesta también es por que ponen accesorios de pvp en dungeon cuando uno entra a una dungeon con un arma pvp  les molesta a todos, mas allá de que la acendant + 6 el daño es similar a la riftwalk o la otra siempre me pregunto por que los accesorios no se juntan en las respectivas zonas de faccion o bg o ww, Un player que junta items para subir su arma  y no es p2w con un poco de suerte y un buen clan solo puede tener el privilegio de subir una sola arma, el costo para uno que junta items  para subir el arma es muy alto y es imposible subir una acendant y una raven sin ser p2w al mismo tiempo. Hay muy pocos chicos que se han molestado en leer los efectos que hacen estos badges, pero los que saben su efecto mas el reset de habilidad de acendant  se pasan usando o abusando de este efecto.

Balance de  classes :

Un apartado para esto que pasa hoy en dia el pvp en arena es balanceado pero esto no pasa en battegrounds  y tienen que tomar cartas en el asunto en bg un stun que dura mas de 2 a 4 segundos significa la muerte segura, que quiero decir con esto, van a tener que reducir el efecto en segundos de las habilidades como stun, kd, y de todos los cc, dado que hay items que pueden reducir el cd de estas habilidades o que se puede reiniciar, es un problema, hoy tenemos dos clases que están por encima de todo, sumomers con su infinito kd del gato sin contar la cantidad de vida que tienen, escudos y alta regeneración de vida y los Blade dancer (Blade Cancer) con su infinito tab  que no reciben ningún tipo de daño y básicamente son inmortales a no ser que tengan un counter que este pendiente del mismo, Yo posteo esto para que ustedes que son los encargados pueden mirar como afecta esto al game estas cosas simples, si miran videos hay 1 solo que se baja a toda una faccion entera por estas puequeñas cosas que pasan de visto y las omiten nunca un player en nigun juego puede ganarles a 30. Esta es la razon por que en las areas de mundo abierto no hay pvp. gracias (spanish Version)

Archived