Aside from EXP Charms, what do you want to be your Login Rewards?

Kozuki

I think the reason for current Login Rewards giving out EXP Charms is to sync with the update that allows you to combine smaller charms into bigger charms, and transmute 1m into 5m with some costs, as well as Trove that gives out many Evolved Stones that need for 5m EXP charms.

When everything dies down, however, I would wish to see something else as Login Rewards. For example:

-Treasure Pouches for crystals.

-Other upgrade materials like Raven Feather's, Hive Queen's Wings...

-Event tokens.

-Currency (Peach/Bean/Battle Points).

-One or two RNG boxes from F10.

Aransu Staff Stage 9

Gilded Triangular Diamond gem

Legendary accessories... (save people from grinding for years and help new 55s get legendary items)

Outfits that are rare drops from dungeons and raids.

Kitty outfits that are rare drops from dungeons and raids too. 

Id like the current system scrapped. Add in a 21 day login per 30 day period where each day you receive a different set of items, for each 7 day period logged in a additional bonus reward, and again @ 14 and 21 with 21 consecutive days having the highest membership reward. Daily reward could be things like crystal material items,,1st week being a mix of assorted game coin IE peaches, beans, battle points. 2nd week being something more value, last week of the 21 day month giving the highest reward such as hongmoon coin bundle's, gem powder, feather bundle's wing bundle's. This would help the memberships would continue to buy more membership time.

4 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

Id like the current system scrapped. Add in a 21 day login per 30 day period where each day you receive a different set of items, for each 7 day period logged in a additional bonus reward, and again @ 14 and 21 with 21 consecutive days having the highest membership reward. Daily reward could be things like crystal material items,,1st week being a mix of assorted game coin IE peaches, beans, battle points. 2nd week being something more value, last week of the 21 day month giving the highest reward such as hongmoon coin bundle's, gem powder, feather bundle's wing bundle's. This would help the memberships would continue to buy more membership time.

TERA's splash screen was constantly flashing in my mind while I was reading your post. They do have a similar system, no?

Since the showroom is going to be available for non premium members, i'd like to see a bit more difference in what non premium and premium members get.  Other than that here are some things that would be nice (other than things just for progression that are obvious):

• outfit delivery stamps 
  • dragon trade pouches
  • sparkling whirlwind keys
  • buff charms

On 12/26/2017 at 2:21 AM, Kozuki said:

I think the reason for current Login Rewards giving out EXP Charms is to sync with the update that allows you to combine smaller charms into bigger charms, and transmute 1m into 5m with some costs, as well as Trove that gives out many Evolved Stones that need for 5m EXP charms.

When everything dies down, however, I would wish to see something else as Login Rewards. For example:

-Treasure Pouches for crystals.

-Other upgrade materials like Raven Feather's, Hive Queen's Wings...

-Event tokens.

-Currency (Peach/Bean/Battle Points).

-One or two RNG boxes from F10.

Hmm...i would not agree on the rave feathers / hive queen wings and the peaches / battle points / zen beans and event tokens(especially these since the whole main gola is to participate in events and not get them free)

@Fancheon

I would not agree on the sparkling whirlwind keys and partially on dragon trade pouches.....keys are easy to get as it is already and the dragon pouches arent that much of a bottleneck, tho i would rather they add the pouches to be able to be crafted to one of the crafting guilds (that would make most sense)

What i would like to see tho is:

Fixed rewards:

- treasure pouches (as you suggested) in a quantity of 5, tho i would be more for a box that can award asside from crystals also raw materials such as sacred/elysian orbs, moonstones and soulstones in bundles of 5.

- 1 milion EXP charm in quantity of 1 or 2

- Buff charm set wih 5 of each buff dumplings, 5 friendship charms, 5 bruiser charms, 5 mamosu stews

- create a special token that you can get 1 per day and if you accumulate a certain amount you can exchange them for a goodie at dragon express like for example: premium stone, sacred oil, pet pod, legendary jewels and elements, primers, offals and other hm skill items etc.

Rotating rewards per month or per 2 weeks (depending on how easy it is for them to change these)

- legendary gem hammers (1 per day) to aid those who are in the high upgrades but not maxed slots

- outfit delivery stamps

- Quantity if 1-5 of the tokes used for legendary accessories like 1-5 xanos hands / demon eyes etc... since the old legendary accs will be available for peaches soon anyway. (this will reduce the 200 dungeon grind by a bit at least)

- fabrics + updated achievement merchant in terms of cosmetics

- maybe 1 legendary jewel / element

- extra solar energies?

- mewteneer tokes 1-2(this to make it easier for players to get the divine grace stones since lets face it not all are fortunate enough to ever do VT)

that it for now i guess...

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I would not agree on the sparkling whirlwind keys and partially on dragon trade pouches.....keys are easy to get as it is already and the dragon pouches arent that much of a bottleneck, tho i would rather they add the pouches to be able to be crafted to one of the crafting guilds (that would make most sense)

Keys are a huge bottleneck for a lot of players that pvp a lot.  Not enough keys for all the battle chests.  But it would obviously have to make sense from a reward scheduling and volume standpoint. As far as the pouches not being a bottleneck, I did mention this is NOT from a progression standpoint.  All rewards don't have to be tied to progression and can help with QOL.  I have 7 characters for example and to unlock all the storage adds up so I just don't bother with it. It'd be great to get some free pouches.  But again, you have to consider frequency and volume of rewards.  Some things make sense and some don't when you consider how often you'd receive a reward and how much of that item you'd receive.  Personally i'd like to see hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly rewards like other games. 

19 minutes ago, Fancheon said:

Keys are a huge bottleneck for a lot of players that pvp a lot.  Not enough keys for all the battle chests.  But it would obviously have to make sense from a reward scheduling and volume standpoint. As far as the pouches not being a bottleneck, I did mention this is NOT from a progression standpoint.  All rewards don't have to be tied to progression and can help with QOL.  I have 7 characters for example and to unlock all the storage adds up so I just don't bother with it. It'd be great to get some free pouches.  But again, you have to consider frequency and volume of rewards.  Some things make sense and some don't when you consider how often you'd receive a reward and how much of that item you'd receive.  Personally i'd like to see hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly rewards like other games. 

For the keys i would rather they add them somewhere else to be honest, like add them to the pvp vendors or add them as a guaranteed reward to certain quests in both PVP and PVE, as imo that would make more sense.

Pouches....well it honestly depends if you actively play a lon on the alts if you only use them to do dailies / weeklys you dont really need that much space, and i would rather they add an option to craft sealed pouches to the crafting guilds to make these both easier to get and tradable.

As for the weekly / monthly rewards.....well thats where the daily dash comes into play so they would most likely replace that.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

For the keys i would rather they add them somewhere else to be honest, like add them to the pvp vendors or add them as a guaranteed reward to certain quests in both PVP and PVE, as imo that would make more sense.

Pouches....well it honestly depends if you actively play a lon on the alts if you only use them to do dailies / weeklys you dont really need that much space, and i would rather they add an option to craft sealed pouches to the crafting guilds to make these both easier to get and tradable.

As for the weekly / monthly rewards.....well thats where the daily dash comes into play so they would most likely replace that.

These are ADDITIONAL rewards.  Your opinion on what makes sense for you does not define the entire userbase.  My suggestions don't have to impact your suggestions elsewhere in the game.  This isn't an either or scenario. Log in Rewards can be anything in ADDITION to other changes that would make sense.  I'll leave it at this with a final comment - Exp charms could be offered in a variety of ways.  It doesn't mean they should or shouldn't be offered as log in rewards.  

Archived