Show off your Lyn Gunner Preset!!

HENNA

Are we actually sure that we "know" we'regetting Lyn Gunslingers? I know they show them in a recent trailer, but I wonder if well get it at all or if it was a scrapped idea, left on the cutting room floor. An official video wouldn't showcase a mod, so that wouldn't be it...

Just wondering if it's real for the NA region.

Also... I wanna play a Gon summoner!

I'll role play a Gon who bullies her tiny cat! ♡

2 hours ago, Biscuit Krueger said:

Whoever told you it was a joke lied to you. You can literally already see them on the KR servers. Someone even streams one on twitch.

No but their existence is a joke.

Most players in NA want them removed here. And honestly, I really wish our GM team can inform the developers how much we don't like lyn.

6 minutes ago, ARC-1276 said:

Most players in NA want them removed here. And honestly, I really wish our GM team can inform the developers how much we don't like lyn.

And yet there are more people who like Lyns than there are people who dislike Lyns.

The likes outweigh the dislikes.

12 hours ago, Shunaia said:

Are we actually sure that we "know" we'regetting Lyn Gunslingers? I know they show them in a recent trailer, but I wonder if well get it at all or if it was a scrapped idea, left on the cutting room floor. An official video wouldn't showcase a mod, so that wouldn't be it...

We are getting them, KR already has the update.

14 hours ago, Shunaia said:

It is already on KR server.

BnS China players said that they are going to get Gunslynger in next two weeks.

The two major markets of BnS already have their schedule with Lyn Gunner. Minor ones like TW/JP/NA/EU/Thailand/Vietnam have no choice but follow the suit.

3 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

There are a lot of things people don't like in bns but we just have to deal with it. I don't like Sins in pvp and wish stealth was removed, but that's never gonna happen. :u

8 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

I'm pretty sure not most of NA players, lol.

People complain about Gunslyngers not because they hate the race having the class.  They just hate about race-locked class thing in general.

12 hours ago, Kozuki said:

I'm pretty sure not most of NA players, lol.

People complain about Gunslyngers not because they hate the race having the class.  They just hate about race-locked class thing in general.

I'm fairly certain that MOST NA players dislike lyns, to a degree. It seems almost universal actually, unless the individual likes lyn. If you go into the arena, for example, you will see oh so many insults being thrown at the race due to the absolutely broken nature of some of its race locked classes (BD anyone?). Then there's its obnoxious voice acting, and animations. Also, can I just say right now how bad it is to have a child like race in a video game that's meant to have a martial art aesthetic to it? Honestly, I find it hard for anyone to object to the fact that a mere child (sword or no sword) should not be able to last more than 5 seconds against a fully grown, trained martial artist.

And yes, I'll concede that maybe the hatred for Lyns isn't  the majority, but we can all agree that it makes 0 sense for lil kids to be using what are basically grenade firing revolvers. Especially since these guys barely even reach 1 meter in height.

2 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

I'm fairly certain that MOST NA players dislike lyns, to a degree. It seems almost universal actually, unless the individual likes lyn. If you go into the arena, for example, you will see oh so many insults being thrown at the race due to the absolutely broken nature of some of its race locked classes (BD anyone?). Then there's its obnoxious voice acting, and animations. Also, can I just say right now how bad it is to have a child like race in a video game that's meant to have a martial art aesthetic to it? Honestly, I find it hard for anyone to object to the fact that a mere child (sword or no sword) should not be able to last more than 5 seconds against a fully grown, trained martial artist.

And yes, I'll concede that maybe the hatred for Lyns isn't  the majority, but we can all agree that it makes 0 sense for lil kids to be using what are basically grenade firing revolvers. Especially since these guys barely even reach 1 meter in height.

They have problems with the class not the race itself.

A great deal of games are implementing smaller race characters, bns isn't the first not will it be the last. Being small doesn't mean they are children and can't handle normal weapons. (Ie hobbits..dwarves) the Lyn here share almost identical body models to the erthia of lineage 2. And I'm sorry but a giant with huge ass tits in a string bikini breaks the martial arts aestetic more then a fuzzzy eared Lyn. 

3 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

Honestly, I find it hard for anyone to object to the fact that a mere child (sword or no sword) should not be able to last more than 5 seconds against a fully grown, trained martial artist.

I also find it hard to believe you forgot that this game has magic in it. This isn't an MMA game where we can apply earthly logic. Here every punch/shot/slice is amplified with chi.

Maybe you should also consider that this isn't a game made for EU/NA. The world doesn't revolve around us. We got it with four years of delay, meaning chances are they didn't intent on releasing the game here at all. So how about we don't nag about things based on our own perception, when said things are made for different culture to enjoy? With that said, it's probably worth mentioning that lyns are obviously not little kids, yet another argument stemming from westerner's assumption based on appearances, not very good ones too considering there are lyn kids in the game and they're so tiny compared to regular player made lyns that it's laughable.

Also if this goes on, the topic will be closed. Don't derail it any further.

2 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

I also find it hard to believe you forgot that this game has magic in it. This isn't an MMA game where we can apply earthly logic. Here every punch/shot/slice is amplified with chi.

Maybe you should also consider that this isn't a game made for EU/NA. The world doesn't revolve around us. We got it with four years of delay, meaning chances are they didn't intent on releasing the game here at all. So how about we don't nag about things based on our own perception, when said things are made for different culture to enjoy? With that said, it's probably worth mentioning that lyns are obviously not little kids, yet another argument stemming from westerner's assumption based on appearances, not very good ones too considering there are lyn kids in the game and they're so tiny compared to regular player made lyns that it's laughable.

Also if this goes on, the topic will be closed. Don't derail it any further.

They could at the very least listen to us and not give it to us. Sure give it to the other regions, but if we don't want it, we don't want it. End of story. Also, yes, lyns are the child race, just take a look at their default voice acting. It is very clear what they were going for with Lyns. 

Note: this is intended to be my last post in this thread.

1 hour ago, ARC-1276 said:

They could at the very least listen to us and not give it to us. Sure give it to the other regions, but if we don't want it, we don't want it. End of story. Also, yes, lyns are the child race, just take a look at their default voice acting. It is very clear what they were going for with Lyns. 

YOU are not WE. YOUR OPINION does represent for NO ONE'S, but YOURS.

YOU don't want it. Sure, it is your personal preference and I respect that. However, YOUR preference is not MINE. Your preference is also not of YOUR FRIEND'S or YOUR CLAN MEMBER'S. If they want to talk about it, they express the opinion BY THEMSELVES without YOU acting as THEIR MOUTHPIECE.  

So don't use WE, US, or OUR freely as if you are selected to represent for OTHER PLAYERS. 

Plz stop putting words into other people's mouth, just cuz they are not here to voice their opinion about it.

From what I check around IN-GAME, people have general positiveness about Lyn Gunner. Simple: they have one more race choice aside from just Jin and Yun. Who don't care just don't care, while who care are hyped and are willing to spend on a race change voucher.

Just cuz you don't like or know what to do with what is given to you and you want to throw it away, it means that everyone else has to throw it away like you.

Its simple, you don't like a race then don't play as it lol what is so hard about that. I rather a game have more variety and people able to choose what they want to play as than less, in the end that will attract more players. Also I've come across many women in my life that looked and/or sounded like children. Especially asians and those that cosplay.

22 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

So I'm guessing you don't watch fantasy movies/animes and tv shows because everything about them is "unrealistic" Nothing about this game has to make sense, it's a game.

and stop saying we, there is no we. Your opinion is unrelated to this topic. 

If you want to rant about how much you dislike lyn race, go make your own thread and complain there. 

7 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

They're not children though, sounds more like people being blind and believing what they wanna believe, or ignoring the lore of lyns. People hate them for stupid reasons. Also I never see that in arena, I mostly see someone bashing on the class itself not the race. Yes, a child would not last more than 5 seconds against a fully grown, trained martial artist....I mean....just look back to when you fight Ryu. :u

I am fascinated with all the Lyn hate from NA players.  Especially when they say they want the devs to prevent their release. LOL. They want to build a wall. 

Do they hate animal mixed humans?  To me, Lyn are just chibis.   Big head, small body, big eyes. Aka. Neoteny. 

They really are just an appeal to Asians liking cute things.  They're just designed to look like chibis. But ppl do get creative an make quite an impressive variety of looks.

16 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

I am fascinated with all the Lyn hate from NA players.  Especially when they say they want the devs to prevent their release. LOL. They want to build a wall. 

Do they hate animal mixed humans?  To me, Lyn are just chibis.   Big head, small body, big eyes. Aka. Neoteny. 

They really are just an appeal to Asians liking cute things.  They're just designed to look like chibis. But ppl do get creative an make quite an impressive variety of looks.

Nah, they are like "Stop having fun with what we don't find to be fun/appealing".

Archived