Leave Raven 3 and go for accessories?

Phaos

So, there is A LOT of grinding is this game, and its impossible to do everything at once... Got my weapon to Bale 12, now comes the doubt Do i drop it at Raven 3 and go for Accessories, Soul, Pet, Badges, etc., Or IGNORE all this and go Dawn 9>Raven>Aransu?  

One thing is certain, i can't do it all at the same time =[

So Raven 3 + Accessories + Pet + Soul or Aransu alone?

I would do this if you're looking to maximize dmg:

Dawn 3 > BT earring 6 = BT ring 3 > Awak Soul > Dawn 6 > Raven 6 or push to 9 depending on preference.

Though raven path is more expensive and slower I would suggest using it as it will give you a leg up as you start to VT and upgrade that gear.

On the other side of things you should prioritize these as soon as you get them or if you don't have them.

Important HM Skills for your class >> Soul Badge = Mystic Badge > Bracelet 10 > 6 Hexa Gem set

If you're looking to VT upgrade your pet if not then I wouldn't bother for now. If you do don't go past 6 until you really need to.

3 hours ago, Malign said:

I would do this if you're looking to maximize dmg:

Dawn 3 > BT earring 6 = BT ring 3 > Awak Soul > Dawn 6 > Raven 6 or push to 9 depending on preference.

Though raven path is more expensive and slower I would suggest using it as it will give you a leg up as you start to VT and upgrade that gear.

On the other side of things you should prioritize these as soon as you get them or if you don't have them.

Important HM Skills for your class >> Soul Badge = Mystic Badge > Bracelet 10 > 6 Hexa Gem set

If you're looking to VT upgrade your pet if not then I wouldn't bother for now. If you do don't go past 6 until you really need to.

Wow, thats a great insight.

I was doing some math, and unless i missed something Raven is about 2~3k Expensivier than Dawn, and taken in consideration the amount of parties and stuff you can get into having Raven over Dawn i think it might pay itself over time...

About the badges im farming solar with alts and i'll buy the boxes and send them over, only a couple weeks and i can get them. The gems, already have it. The only pain will be the bracelet and the void stones.

Thank you very much for this insight.

Archived