Many Alts is good?

Phaos

I have a problem, every month i have a new "main", spend thousands on a character, get bored and create a new one. But FINALLY i think i found one fun enough... But now i have this "problem" I have 7 Alts around 920~1k AP and it takes me about 2~3 Hours every day just for completing the Daylie and Weekly Challenges... 

It is worth keep doing it, or this time dedicated on a single main character farming stuff will grant me more profit? There are any benefits to have many alts?

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

I personally do just the daily 3 quests on each alt + the mushroom dungeon. It can't compete with chain running certain dungeons, but hey, at least you get some gameplay diversity xD

But how many alts is that? I don't have a clan cuz i was unable to sit at the same class for long, now i can. I Have no clue what clan stuff there are to do, and how profitable/fun they are =[

1 hour ago, Phaos said:

But how many alts is that? I don't have a clan cuz i was unable to sit at the same class for long, now i can. I Have no clue what clan stuff there are to do, and how profitable/fun they are =[

Join a clan or make one and organize clan activies like hns,raids,dungeons,pvp events and what not.
and no having many alts is good cause you can benefit more from events that require you to do certain quest a day to get something nice.

11 hours ago, Phaos said:

On 6 alts. It's a perfect unwind for me. Listening to creepypasta podcasts and playing dumb dungeons on alts *hnnnnng*

have around 8 alts... and only do daily on my main, maybe do events on my alts, but rarely do. I rather focus only on one character and have fun on that than to space my attention out across a lot of alts. 

The only reasons I have that many alts is because I was testing classes, and because I use them for crafting. 

10 lv16 alts doing Vipercap events for a total of one hour from the beginning of the event.

Each alts gives 2 Sacred Oils or 6 Pet Pods.

10 alts gives 20 Sacred Oils or 60 Pet Pods.  

Oils go for soul upgrade on main, while 60 Pet Pods can go for pet upgrade or 4,000-4,500g on F5 with current prices.

And good thing is that if you go for gold, you don't need to buy more character slots. Just create a lot of dummy account, level  up characters to lv16 to be able to do event and trade gold.

On 2017-12-24 at 12:15 AM, Phaos said:

I have a problem, every month i have a new "main", spend thousands on a character, get bored and create a new one. But FINALLY i think i found one fun enough... But now i have this "problem" I have 7 Alts around 920~1k AP and it takes me about 2~3 Hours every day just for completing the Daylie and Weekly Challenges... 

It is worth keep doing it, or this time dedicated on a single main character farming stuff will grant me more profit? There are any benefits to have many alts?

Thanks in advance!

Short simple answer recommend do 2 main alt for daily and rest for event. But i think whatever happens your not loosong on profit side when comes to more alt for daily. Since u get gold box and mats box at end of all 3 dailly challenge. Could could also se it as guranteed profit compared to some1 doing hours of hours higher end dang 100-200runs and not yet seen lucky drop of legendary that could be used on time to run with alts to gain fix profit. If some daly are like NS or NF just do 2 alt rest event. If its day up to Sogum lament..that itself make things faster is rest is below. No one is forcing you to spend more time ingame exept yourself. Play smart but rest too it becomes to much...=)

Yeah, sometimes i can get a nice profit with elysian, moonstone bundles and often 10g at daylie boxes, got a nice ammount of pet pods this far, specially for the additional 3 from each DC + the Stews from Weekly Dcs... The only real problem is that takes so long to do it all sometimes that when it comes to play the main itself im so tired already and just want to get it done so i can alt+f4 and sleep =[

Archived