Forums

Ultimate Zulia Pet Skin is extremely small . . .

Is that a bug???  I compared Zulia pet with Tae Janjum and the difference is clear if this is as intended i will need a refund of my materials and gold /tired

Tae Jangum

Screenshot_171222_032.jpg

Screenshot_171222_035.jpg

Zulia Pet

Screenshot_171222_033.jpg

Screenshot_171222_034.jpg

Edited by iokunn

Did you play through the story? 

The ultimate version looks a lot like when Zulia when she was a kid. At like the 8-12 year old range. 

Tae is a grown woman (and kinda chunky to boot) and is significantly larger than kid Zulia. 

Hence, its somewhat to scale. 

Edited by Cesura
26 minutes ago, Cesura said:

The ultimate version looks a lot like when Zulia when she was a kid. At like the 8-12 year old range. 

Tae is a grown woman (and kinda chunky to boot) and is significantly larger than kid Zulia. 

Everything is bigger than Zulia's skin . . Just because she suppose to be a kid is not an excuse of being almost invisible. . . 

Screenshot_171222_041.jpg

Screenshot_171222_042.jpg

1 hour ago, Cesura said:

Well being a child doesn't mean she has to be smaller than a freaking penguin ...

All I'm saying is I think it might be intentional. 

Instead of comparing her to other pets, compare it to the (Normal) Zulia pet. 

If Ultimate is smaller than normal, then the size decrease is most definitely intentional. 

• Like 1

I noticed this too since my friend had Tae Jangum and I've been wanting the Zulia pet.. I hope they do have plans on re-sizing her at some point cause even on the Treasure Trove page, she's shown to be much larger in size:

9_BUqhwuQRiIHO-tfqMjhg.png