Ultimate Zulia Pet Skin is extremely small . . .

iokunn

Did you play through the story? 

The ultimate version looks a lot like when Zulia when she was a kid. At like the 8-12 year old range. 

Tae is a grown woman (and kinda chunky to boot) and is significantly larger than kid Zulia. 

Hence, its somewhat to scale. 

26 minutes ago, Cesura said:

The ultimate version looks a lot like when Zulia when she was a kid. At like the 8-12 year old range. 

Tae is a grown woman (and kinda chunky to boot) and is significantly larger than kid Zulia. 

Everything is bigger than Zulia's skin . . Just because she suppose to be a kid is not an excuse of being almost invisible. . . 

Screenshot_171222_041.jpg

Screenshot_171222_042.jpg

1 hour ago, Cesura said:

Well being a child doesn't mean she has to be smaller than a freaking penguin ...

I noticed this too since my friend had Tae Jangum and I've been wanting the Zulia pet.. I hope they do have plans on re-sizing her at some point cause even on the Treasure Trove page, she's shown to be much larger in size:

9_BUqhwuQRiIHO-tfqMjhg.png

Archived