Lost Continent Pack Key Giveaway

SayhaSeer

If there are still someone who didn't know about this > There you go Blade & Soul: Dawn of the Lost Continent Pack Key Giveaway

Keep In mind that you need to have Level 2+. to get the Key.

Premium Membership (7 Days) – Get bonus gold and XP plus extra benefits

Constellation Weapon Chest – Provides a Constellation Weapon Skin for your class

47 minutes ago, Garlend said:

Don't say give away has ended or out of keys.

No button to get key.  Typical Alienware giveaway

You need to make an account and login and to level up, go to the forums and like everybody's comments until you get 14points though you can only like up to 50 comments a day and that will give you 10 points so it will take 2 days.

it actually takes less than 5 minutes to get level 2 , use up your 50 comments upvotes , also the daily quest for today is to share an article to social media ,fb/twitter etc 

doing all these gets you exactly 15 points so lvl 2 

~~ 6k keys left so no need for panic 

3 hours ago, WhoAmISc said:

it actually takes less than 5 minutes to get level 2 , use up your 50 comments upvotes , also the daily quest for today is to share an article to social media ,fb/twitter etc 

doing all these gets you exactly 15 points so lvl 2 

~~ 6k keys left so no need for panic 

thx for he tips! but how do i share an article? any article from any source would be ok?  i find this part very vague.

45 minutes ago, Naeza said:

thx for he tips! but how do i share an article? any article from any source would be ok?  i find this part very vague.

say for example you're exactly on the page where the bns keys are described 

top left of the page you should have a big number ( article up/downvotes ) under that number you should have links to share on fb /twittier and so on ,just click on one,facebook for example, facebook popup shows up , close it , that is enough, you don't even have to actually share it 

13 minutes ago, WhoAmISc said:

top left of the page you should have a big number ( article up/downvotes ) under that number you should have links to share on fb /twittier and so on ,just click on one,facebook for example, facebook popup shows up , close it , that is enough, you don't even have to actually share it 

thank you very much for help , i just read your post and i got it , thanks alot !:D

3 hours ago, WhoAmISc said:

thx! i tried to look for that,but no wonder i can't find it. since i don't have any of those links.

28lqhsn.jpg

i tried googling, and i can see that i don't have the links. guess i cant get the keys then :(

thx for explaining though, i am sure you helped others a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived