Need Feedback. Will this PC Run Blade and Soul?

CastielSeven

Decided to get a Gaming PC at my budget. This is what I could afford. 

Zalman Case

intel I5 7400 LGA 1151 3.0 GHZ

Gigabyte B250M-DS3H 1151 DDR4

8GB DDR4 3466MHZ

240SSD Hardrive 7mm

1TB Seagate Sata 3.5

VC GEFORCE 2GB DDR3 GTX 1050

Will this run Blade and Soul at max graphics without extremely long loading screens? Unfortunately can't get windows 7 but oh well.  But I was wondering if this was a pc that was worth it. Thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, Pulsing said:

Take a look this video.  I suggest upgrade your video card to 1050Ti

Nonsense. The GC wont change a thing.

Only more RAM will help you with loading and stuff....and a better CPU. 

But yours is good enough to run it perfectly...just FPS might drop on high level settings in crowded areas.

48 minutes ago, Backstabpuss said:

Nonsense. The GC wont change a thing.

Only more RAM will help you with loading and stuff....and a better CPU. 

But yours is good enough to run it perfectly...just FPS might drop on high level settings in crowded areas.

A 4G GC vs a 2G GC in max graphic setting matter a lot. For extra $30, he/she will get 5 to 20 FPS improvement.  For me, it's a good deal.

2 minutes ago, Pulsing said:

A 4G GC vs a 2G GC in max graphic setting matter a lot. For extra $30, he/she will get 5 to 20 FPS improvement.  For me, it's a good deal.

well i havent tried the PC yet, it's still being built as we speak.  So im not sure yet how it will respond.  But compared to my laptop which is:

Hp pavillion g7 (series)

AMD a4-4300m APU radeon HD Graphics 2.50GHz

4.00GB 64-bit 

Did i have a huge upgrade or ... so do i still need to tweek it a bit. One of my biggest frustrations in game is the very slow loading maps where I have to stand still for awhile until it loaded.  I thought the ssd 240 would fix that as well as loading screens. Thats why i decided to get a gaming pc. Nevermind when I was in crowded raids where my game literally froze for 5 minutes.

I just want to know if the new one will not freeze on me. and will bypass those ....awkward moments when i get frozen do to everyone attacking at the same time.

Thanks for the reply

1 minute ago, yunxianxiao said:

Yeah, but still u will get no more than 40 FPS.

Thanks I needed to know to make sure it will be atleast playable. Im not exactly a wealthy person, and after Hurricane Maria, the economy on the island is on a halt. We were devastated by a cat 5.  (Missed out on the alice costume /trove by only 8 hours before the power went out at landfall.  Even today my main internet is not back yet since its still being repaired around the island. But I got some cell signal after being in darkness for 2 and a half months. So im gonna have to make due with what i have for now.

Thanks for your feedback everyone.

On 12/21/2017 at 6:12 PM, Pulsing said:

alright, I did two things. I called in and asked them to install the 4g one instead as suggested. (though it was 50$ instead of 30, but im guessing the shipping and handling is also part of the cost. I will have to wait two weeks for the computer to be built. But I still don't have my main internet so that is no big issue.  My Main internet arrives around january 4.  

The other thing I added was memory up to 16 GB instead of 8 as suggested by a fellow player in PM. 

Will this be an improvement and help with max graphics without any screen tearing issues? Am I good to go? 

Archived