Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Hawkly said:

is one of the worst and greedy company ?  just look what we get for Christmas ...the pay to win event and no more daily dash...by the way its time to stop this comedy , NCsoft or " we dont care about you, happy christmas !!"

ITs always been like this, every time there is a trove there is no daily dash. I dont see how thats a problem since you get a reward daily anyway,

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trove is not pay to win. There is nothing in trove that you can't obtain in the game through farming and grinding--other than outfits specifically from trove. But even most of those end up in F10 eventually for a limited time. And you can even buy some from F5 now.

 

Worst and greedy? You haven't played other MMO's out there that ARE pay 2 win; that require literally thousands of dollars for one item that you can't obtain in the game--only through their RNG boxes. Before I quit a certain MMO, someone dropped around $10,000 USD to get one item from the RNG packs and STILL didn't obtain what he wanted. That was for ONE piece of UNREFINED gear--which cost around another $500-1,000USD to refine. Some people have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on their characters in that MMO. 

Edited by Sasuke
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

ITs always been like this, every time there is a trove there is no daily dash. I dont see how thats a problem since you get a reward daily anyway,

Big different for premiumship players, as they can get more HMcoins if they are lucky enough, as well as free mats that are stored in an infinite storage called Mailbox. Trove items aren't free and mostly suck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Amraith changed the title to why....
8 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Big different for premiumship players, as they can get more HMcoins if they are lucky enough, as well as free mats that are stored in an infinite storage called Mailbox. Trove items aren't free and mostly suck.

I mean Ive gotten more hcoin out of boxes in the last 6 months than I've gotten out of dash lol. If you wanna think about it like prem members get free hcoin, we are literally paying for a chance to get a currency that isn't as useful as ncoin is. My biggest issue is that the wardrobe isn't available to non prem members, however it has already been announced they are changing that.

 

As far as trove is concerned I find it to be quite an ingenious event. They managed to find a whale to milk whales, drops large amounts of materials and other items into the marketplace, and have a gold sink all in one event. Also trove is less about getting the grand prizes and more about getting valuable items over the course of the non crits cause thats where most of the value lies. Materials are low right now, but if you hold onto them things like evo stones and MS that are hard or unreliable to grind will go back up due to demand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Malign said:

I mean Ive gotten more hcoin out of boxes in the last 6 months than I've gotten out of dash lol. If you wanna think about it like prem members get free hcoin, we are literally paying for a chance to get a currency that isn't as useful as ncoin is. My biggest issue is that the wardrobe isn't available to non prem members, however it has already been announced they are changing that.

 

As far as trove is concerned I find it to be quite an ingenious event. They managed to find a whale to milk whales, drops large amounts of materials and other items into the marketplace, and have a gold sink all in one event. Also trove is less about getting the grand prizes and more about getting valuable items over the course of the non crits cause thats where most of the value lies. Materials are low right now, but if you hold onto them things like evo stones and MS that are hard or unreliable to grind will go back up due to demand.

I don't know about your luck. But I get like 15k HMcoin from Daily Dash alone, lol. Just cuz your luck sucks, it doesn't mean a feature sucks too.

 

I don't mind to have the luck-based HMcoin income changed into daily income, like what they do in TW, though.

Edited by Kozuki
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

i dunno why i post something like this on this forum where every pay to win whale are...by the way check the number of player since the game is out and you will understand what a greedy company is, have fun whales

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hawkly said:

i dunno why i post something like this on this forum where every pay to win whale are...by the way check the number of player since the game is out and you will understand what a greedy company is, have fun whales

Do you have official numbers? No? Didn't think so.

It's totally normal for MMOs, or any game at all, so lose some of its playerbase. 

The hype is still _somewhat_ there, or the servers wouldn't have been overcrowded when Gunner was released.

 

Also, for the majority of players, trove isn't something new. It was to be expected to come either on 6th or 20th december.

 

Heck, even TW is more p2w than EU/NA. Their soul is 99% cash shop, they have dragon god weapon (which supposedly are better than raven/aransu, not sure here) etc.

Go check out china-version. They can whale the hardest, and you know what? That dps boost isn't even like ours - HP of bosses in CN are way higher than KRs und ours.

RU-Premiums actually get fixed stat bonuses from it. Like +5% crit, or +10% HP and so on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you been on battlefield lately? People wit full set of triangle gems, max. soul and pet farming in bronce and low silver, oneshooting anyone. 

Sure you can farm everything for your gear and even to upgrade your pet.

Oh wait what? Well sorry pet pods for the Pet dropping in cold storage, a dungeon you can only run once a day, except you buy resets.

And did i already mention, that NC-Soft tripple the price for pet pods by removing the ability to transform blue pets to pet pods and reduces the amount you get from heroic pets from 2 to 1?

Not to mention the amount of pet pods you need to upgrade your pet.

Pet seems to be the best example for p2w caus its behind a giant paywall.

Not to forget, battlefield is the only way to farm moonstones.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...