Forums

Weekly dungeon lockouts progress prompt

Chinshi

I want to suggest to whoever might have the ear of the devs that a prompt indicating the progress of a weekly dungeon before entry be implemented to stop people from getting locked out of a weekly dungeon for no reason other than someone for example on Yura today who recruited a full alliance for BT 1-4 but was already at the last boss. Either that or make it so lockout doesn't occur unless a boss has actually been defeated by the character.

Edited by Chinshi

Well, I've edited the player's name out but I needed to vent my anger somehow. Doesn't seem right that someone who's basically stolen and burnt the equivalent of US$330 of other player's money (assuming everyone got a reset and not including time) doesn't get punished.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

As pointed out already, calling out other players by name is against our Code of Conduct.

If you would like to report this player for possible inappropriate behavior, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to investigate the issue for you.

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support here https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us