BUYING Ncoin

DarkSage

im trying to buy some Ncoin for a couple of hours (ever since servers ame back online today) 

and i keep getting the same error when i purchase using paypal or credit card, i send a ticket but no reply .... 

its keeps giving me this whenever i click on "continue" to proceed to final payment 

"Something went wrong on our end.

Please try again in a few minutes. (5300) "

P.S: i have confirmed that the issue is not from my paypal or my visa card... 

On 12/20/2017 at 7:54 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Hi, 

When I'm trying to buy ncoins I get the pop up - 'you have exceeded the number of attempts allowed'. Any idea why it may happen? 

4 hours ago, KarasuDesu said:

Hi, 

When I'm trying to buy ncoins I get the pop up - 'you have exceeded the number of attempts allowed'. Any idea why it may happen? 

I'm having the same issue, today I purchased 1600NCoin that were delivered successfully, shortly followed by a 800NCoin purchase that I never received. If I log into my account on BnS site and try to purchase NCoin, I get a pop-up stating "You have exceeded the number of attempts allowed."

This is not the first time that I see their billing system acting up and it's really not looking professional. Get your things together NCSoft, for real.

same issue, when i try to buy with paypal , it doesn't go through "try again"  or use credit card 

ticket answer was " when trying to change your billing address you cannot use special characters like period,comma, etc" 

merry whaaat? o.O

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience and would like to highly encourage you to submit a ticket to our Support  team as stated in the help article, if you haven't done so already. That gives our team a chance to take a look at your specific account and help you trouble shoot.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience and would like to highly encourage you to submit a ticket to our Support  team as stated in the help article, if you haven't done so already. That gives our team a chance to take a look at your specific account and help you trouble shoot.

Thank you!

Support is not answering. I made 2 in-game purchases today and absolutely nothing happened, there's not even a track of it on my website account.

6 hours ago, Rysa said:

Support is not answering. I made 2 in-game purchases today and absolutely nothing happened, there's not even a track of it on my website account.

Did you send more than one email? It can take up to a day if you only sent one email, but if you sent multiple it'll delay. Also did you try purchasing online rather than in the game?

8 hours ago, XJimmyX said:

Same here, I've been waiting for buying NCoins in 2 days. It still said 'You have exceed the number of attempt allowed'

Not sure why they haven't specified why above, but it's most likely, and usually because your purchase attempts were caught in their general security checks and purchase limits. Just contact support via ticket under Billing issues and specify that. They'll be able to help. 

On 12/25/2017 at 6:01 AM, xInikox said:

They'll be able to help. 

not always 

Support's reply to my 1st ticket was unrelated " when you want to change address make sure there are no special characters like period or comma " 

followed by a swift "resolved" mark 

then the second ticket got a related reply, pretty much copy paste of what you said about general security checks , saying the restriction is now lifted , followed by another swift ticket solved mark 

of course, i still can't buy ncoin what do you think this is ? support? ! 

On 25/12/2017 at 4:01 PM, xInikox said:

Not sure why they haven't specified why above, but it's most likely, and usually because your purchase attempts were caught in their general security checks and purchase limits. Just contact support via ticket under Billing issues and specify that. They'll be able to help. 

Submitted, I hope they'll unlock my purchase limits via my account.

3 hours ago, WhoAmISc said:

not always 

Support's reply to my 1st ticket was unrelated " when you want to change address make sure there are no special characters like period or comma " 

followed by a swift "resolved" mark 

then the second ticket got a related reply, pretty much copy paste of what you said about general security checks , saying the restriction is now lifted , followed by another swift ticket solved mark 

of course, i still can't buy ncoin what do you think this is ? support? ! 

On 2017-12-25 at 6:01 AM, xInikox said:

If there issue buying ncoin on their site. try other side like seagm+bns ncoin or amazon or can google buy ncoin with site you like with paypal no fuss. And then once you get the code you can just use manual activate whe you log in to your ncsoft account. Cost about same but bypass this inconvineint stuff they have on their website if even support have an issue who cant even solve such simple matters! Its like "pls get real ncsoft. People are paying you real money and you cant even help them pay you real money to buy their own ncoins?" What a suprise...they really need to make their billing system and purhase much more convinient for player. it just win win they can earn more money with out any purhase issues! But having an issue with simple purhase = loss profit on itself.

On 20.12.2017 at 9:34 PM, DarkSage said:

im пытается купить Ncoin в течение нескольких часов (с тех пор, как серверы возвращаются в интернет сегодня) 

и я продолжаю получать ту же ошибку, когда я покупаю, используя paypal или кредитную карту, я отправляю билет, но не отвечаю .... 

он продолжает давать мне это, когда я нажимаю «продолжать», чтобы перейти к окончательной оплате 

«Что-то пошло не так с нашей стороны.

Пожалуйста, повторите попытку через несколько минут. (5300) "

PS: Я подтвердил, что проблема не в моей платежной карточке или моей визовой карте ... 

Too I can not get Nkoins through PAYPAL gives out the same error 5300. What to make, before such error did not arise

Archived