Final Trove for 2017 A Joke Indeed

fruiteaterz

JUST WHY?

Why are you putting all the new outfits into trove that could have been listed in F10/hongmoon store?

Truly a nice hit below the belt towards the playerbase. I was looking forward to purchasing one of them but not like this. This was the last straw. Yeah i get it we are demanding too much. You have already nerfed F9 to the point where nobody even bothers using it due to the increase in upgrades which is impossible to keep up with and the ridicolous 1:1.xx ratio that is besides the point. In these dark times buying outfits would happen with NCoins anyway since gold is scarce and so are hongmoon coins so at least put them into the hongmoon store nice and fair rather than being petty and stingy.

Then again it goes to show that at the end of the day i'm just one insignificant player among many who either swallows all these nice troll events by buying into them or end up leaving gradually. I'm loosing my faith in the future of this game the way things are going downhill and out of track. My last hope is in  the new regulations against net neutrality screwing things up for the better regarding everyone players and gaming companies alike at this point in time and here on out.

I wish you all a nice winter holiday and a happy new year!

Archived