Sign in to follow this  
Oneida Kestrel

Friendly advice about Trove

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

For those who don't know: Trove is a good source of materials such as Divine Grace Stones, Jewels/Elements, Hive Queen Wings etc. Things that you normally have to grind for. Do not aim for Gilded Gems or other tip-top prizes when you're about to take part of the upcoming trove. These items are too rare to aim for. It's not worth taking the risk.

 

In other words: Do it for the rare materials, with the tip-top prizes as a bonus. Just a friendly advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lata   
vor 29 Minuten schrieb Tonyeattutu:

All I want is Raven King's Ferocity.

then run BT oO

Trove just means alot cash geared ppl without any clue about mechs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lata said:

then run BT oO

Trove just means alot cash geared ppl without any clue about mechs

I run BT today but only boss1-3, and got all elements gears. Rarely do boss 4 idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
42 minutes ago, Tonyeattutu said:

I run BT today but only boss1-3, and got all elements gears. Rarely do boss 4 idk

Boss 3 can also drop ferocity, not just boss 4 :P

 

also i dont see why this thread, people will still take only the stuff that lets them make profit lmao xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because there are always people who are like "oh nice Gilded Gems, let me purchase 500 keys for it :-) *does not receive any Gilded Gems after 500 keys and gets tilted, blames NCsoft and buys another stack of keys* "

 

Ofcourse, if people don't mind spending that much money, they can ignore this advice.

Edited by Oneida Kestrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Namifish   
2 hours ago, Oneida Kestrel said:

Hi,

 

For those who don't know: Trove is a good source of materials such as Divine Grace Stones, Jewels/Elements, Hive Queen Wings etc. Things that you normally have to grind for. Do not aim for Gilded Gems or other tip-top prizes when you're about to take part of the upcoming trove. These items are too rare to aim for. It's not worth taking the risk.

 

In other words: Do it for the rare materials, with the tip-top prizes as a bonus. Just a friendly advice.

And what about the max geared players? They dont need any materials etc they all aim for the gems etc so thats 50/50 of what you are saying :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Namifish said:

And what about the max geared players? They dont need any materials etc they all aim for the gems etc so thats 50/50 of what you are saying :P

It is pretty much up to them to buy keys for the tip-top prizes. What I'm saying is, it's not really worth taking the risk^^ As a maxed player, you don't need materials, you want the best of the best but don't expect these things to be a 100% drop after spending loads of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, amokk said:

unknown.png

I'm ready to gear my alts.

lol, what a waste of money. are you actually proud of yourself posting that?  oh well, you go with ur bad self  hahaha...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amokk   
6 minutes ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

lol, what a waste of money. are you actually proud of yourself posting that?  oh well, you go with ur bad self  hahaha...

 

I knew I could trigger someone with that picture. Thanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Namifish   
27 minutes ago, amokk said:

I knew I could trigger someone with that picture. Thanks :D

Hes just jelly, good luck with ur keys mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knoxz   
10 minutes ago, Namifish said:

Hes just jelly, good luck with ur keys mate!

I Agree *thumbsup*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.. you'll end up taking 1-2 mats from trove anyway before resetting or do people actually use key as soon as they found out that the item they want isn't listed O-o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this