Friendly advice about Trove

Oneida Kestrel

Hi,

For those who don't know: Trove is a good source of materials such as Divine Grace Stones, Jewels/Elements, Hive Queen Wings etc. Things that you normally have to grind for. Do not aim for Gilded Gems or other tip-top prizes when you're about to take part of the upcoming trove. These items are too rare to aim for. It's not worth taking the risk.

In other words: Do it for the rare materials, with the tip-top prizes as a bonus. Just a friendly advice.

42 minutes ago, Tonyeattutu said:

I run BT today but only boss1-3, and got all elements gears. Rarely do boss 4 idk

Boss 3 can also drop ferocity, not just boss 4 :P

also i dont see why this thread, people will still take only the stuff that lets them make profit lmao xD

Because there are always people who are like "oh nice Gilded Gems, let me purchase 500 keys for it :-) *does not receive any Gilded Gems after 500 keys and gets tilted, blames NCsoft and buys another stack of keys* "

Ofcourse, if people don't mind spending that much money, they can ignore this advice.

2 hours ago, Oneida Kestrel said:

Hi,

For those who don't know: Trove is a good source of materials such as Divine Grace Stones, Jewels/Elements, Hive Queen Wings etc. Things that you normally have to grind for. Do not aim for Gilded Gems or other tip-top prizes when you're about to take part of the upcoming trove. These items are too rare to aim for. It's not worth taking the risk.

In other words: Do it for the rare materials, with the tip-top prizes as a bonus. Just a friendly advice.

And what about the max geared players? They dont need any materials etc they all aim for the gems etc so thats 50/50 of what you are saying :P

10 minutes ago, Namifish said:

And what about the max geared players? They dont need any materials etc they all aim for the gems etc so thats 50/50 of what you are saying :P

It is pretty much up to them to buy keys for the tip-top prizes. What I'm saying is, it's not really worth taking the risk^^ As a maxed player, you don't need materials, you want the best of the best but don't expect these things to be a 100% drop after spending loads of money.

Archived