Forums

I just returned and confused, need help!

Marsface

I just logged in and saw a lot of changes and new stuffs. First, I'm going to list my current equipment:
- True Siren Gauntlet Stage 10

- Awakened Siren Ring Stage 8

- Awakened Siren Earring Stage 5

- Awakened Siren Necklace Stage 5

- Ivorymoon Bracelet

- Ivorymoon Belt

and here's a couple questions:
1. I heard that the old Hongmoon weapon path is discontinued now. I read somewhere in the forum that I should get Seraph/Baleful, but which one should i get for Kung Fu Master? Or should I take Scaleburn Gauntlet since I have the Naryu Tablet for it? 
2. Which element is better for Kung Fu Master, Fire/Wind? and what's the build for PvE?
3. What should I do now? The last time i remember, i still can't enter Yeti dungeon. 

Thanks!

Hi,

Basically for leveling up you use the purple weapons you get from dungeons. The scaleburn weapon evolves into baleful / seraph but in order to buy it you need to have completed a certain story chapter. Also  at some point of the story you will receive the baleful / seraph weapon as a reward plus other accessories.

Finish the story first and get to 55 that will give you accessories and a soul which is your starter gear. From there you wqill need to farm yur legendaries.

The new starter accessories should be better than what you have but keep the old accessories since if you max them out you can salvage them for 30 legendary jewels to upgrade legendary accessories.

which part of the story ar you on?

The story to level 55 will give you most of the new stuff, so i would save the money and try to complete the story and get the newest gear

the upgrade stuff is orange only now really. and you will get legendary SS from the Solak storyline quests.

i think it is about 830 ap for gear just getting to level 55 in the story form the items. and you will have the baleful/seraph weapon given to you as part of the story also

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Hi,

Basically for leveling up you use the purple weapons you get from dungeons. The scaleburn weapon evolves into baleful / seraph but in order to buy it you need to have completed a certain story chapter. Also  at some point of the story you will receive the baleful / seraph weapon as a reward plus other accessories.

Finish the story first and get to 55 that will give you accessories and a soul which is your starter gear. From there you wqill need to farm yur legendaries.

The new starter accessories should be better than what you have but keep the old accessories since if you max them out you can salvage them for 30 legendary jewels to upgrade legendary accessories.

I heard then u can get them early on from the coin exchange vendor at the harvest square NPC, should I get those? If so which one?

41 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

which part of the story ar you on?

The story to level 55 will give you most of the new stuff, so i would save the money and try to complete the story and get the newest gear

the upgrade stuff is orange only now really. and you will get legendary SS from the Solak storyline quests.

i think it is about 830 ap for gear just getting to level 55 in the story form the items. and you will have the baleful/seraph weapon given to you as part of the story also

Im in Act. 4 but forgot the chapter 34, so i should just focus on the story to get new equipments from them?

3 minutes ago, Marsface said:

@Grimoir ah I meant the weapon since when i browsed the newer guides, it said i could get a seraphic/baleful weapon from the naryu coin exchanger NPC. 

So should I get a weapon from there or just play the main quest till I finish it?

Ohhh.. thats up to you honestly, if you can and want you can buy it or get it from story at a later point. all personal preference. The only thing i am not sure is:

You buy the scaleburn weapon from the npc, but you need to evolve it to baleful or seraph. I think the story lets you skip that step and choose if you want a stage 1 baleful or stage 1 serpah weapon as reward.

just to be clear, they changed it a bit, you can buy chests with seraph/baleful at the vendor, you should not buy the scaleburn as it be more expensive for you :)

you should however get chests, till you get a weapon with 6 gem slots, even if you are unlucky it is cheaper.

1 minute ago, Marsface said:

@Liteflitz Ah okay then, but can u give me a short explanation to why should i pick Baleful?

As a KFM you are like the off-tank/main tank in your party, by this going Seraph should be the best choice but no,

as a KFM you have many resists and  you can keep a decent dps but you excel and Bursting damage output, which in fire or wind you can do both,

Im most a Fire KFM cuz of lag issues I cant go Wind but for PVP, You need go baleful because it helps your dps rotation and as fact it will reset your skills each 10 stacks of damage which has a chance to proc, instead of Seraph which also resets your skills but its when you are "being" hit, which most times will unlikely happen.

The  choice is yours to be honest, both weapons are ok, but its their effects that you should look at depending in your fighting style.

Hope this helped at least.

9 hours ago, Liteflitz said:

As a KFM you are like the off-tank/main tank in your party, by this going Seraph should be the best choice but no,

as a KFM you have many resists and  you can keep a decent dps but you excel and Bursting damage output, which in fire or wind you can do both,

Im most a Fire KFM cuz of lag issues I cant go Wind but for PVP, You need go baleful because it helps your dps rotation and as fact it will reset your skills each 10 stacks of damage which has a chance to proc, instead of Seraph which also resets your skills but its when you are "being" hit, which most times will unlikely happen.

The  choice is yours to be honest, both weapons are ok, but its their effects that you should look at depending in your fighting style.

Hope this helped at least.

Allright thanks for the tip! Oh one more question how about the gems that I should use now?

2 hours ago, Marsface said:

Allright thanks for the tip! Oh one more question how about the gems that I should use now?

Gems are the same for every class. white, red, yellow, purple, and the other two gems are up to you. Gems are also much easier to get since you can get them through dragon express tab with solar energies, which you can get by just doing the daily challenge everyday or you can get them with hongmoon powders. You can buy powders off the market or from todays special when they occasionally put them up, or salvaging gems (for example salvaging one pentagonal gem will get you one hm powder and the higher level the gem is, the more hm powders you can get from them). Also the story will give you a set of square gems but these can't be salvaged for powders.

Archived