Heaven's Mandate

Drakor

How many times has this happened to you. You join a group for Heaven's Mandate only to find that no one has a White Orb. So you reluctantly use your orb that you have take the time to farm from Cold Storage. Since you used your Orb the unwritten law is that the Loot is supposed to be yours but then someone in the group Bids on Everything that has dropped. You and the other players tell them to stop bidding that it is your Loot since you used your orb but  that person doesn't stop bidding on the drops. The last 10 times that I used my orb 9 of those times this has happened. Either the use of Orbs needs to be removed from Heaven's Mandate or the loot is automatically given to the person that used their orb.

1 hour ago, Drakor said:

How many times has this happened to you. You join a group for Heaven's Mandate only to find that no one has a White Orb. So you reluctantly use your orb that you have take the time to farm from Cold Storage. Since you used your Orb the unwritten law is that the Loot is supposed to be yours but then someone in the group Bids on Everything that has dropped. You and the other players tell them to stop bidding that it is your Loot since you used your orb but  that person doesn't stop bidding on the drops. The last 10 times that I used my orb 9 of those times this has happened. Either the use of Orbs needs to be removed from Heaven's Mandate or the loot is automatically given to the person that used their orb.

Because that rule is made by community, it's not an actual in game rule, so don't expect everyone to follow. If your LFP in Heaven Mandate, then you're like everyone else, who Expecting to get a boss done without using their orbs. So I don't see where the problem is?, Make Your own party, and write rules in Recruitment, or best solution, go solo, that dungeon, you can do with baleful 1, and story line accessories, with a freshly leveled Character. But i know what you mean. that's why most people are soloing. because too many scums in F8. 

20 hours ago, Drakor said:

the reason why i stop use my own orb...back then i use my orb for others to clear their daily but since some players love to steal my loot i'll stop use my orb..friendly reminder...dont be a kind person in this game...its not worth it with this toxic community

18 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Because that rule is made by community, it's not an actual in game rule, so don't expect everyone to follow. If your LFP in Heaven Mandate, then you're like everyone else, who Expecting to get a boss done without using their orbs. So I don't see where the problem is?, Make Your own party, and write rules in Recruitment, or best solution, go solo, that dungeon, you can do with baleful 1, and story line accessories, with a freshly leveled Character. But i know what you mean. that's why most people are soloing. because too many scums in F8. 

even tho write the rules my orb my loot in recruitment...some players still steal the loot...so make ur own party and write moml in rec not gonna change the bad players attitude that love to steal the orb owner loot even tho the owner already kind enough to use the orb and help you to clear ur daily...so the best solution like the op said...the one that use the orb automatically get the loot to prevent the loot get stolen by those toxic and bad players

3 hours ago, newbiez said:

even tho write the rules my orb my loot in recruitment...some players still steal the loot...so make ur own party and write moml in rec not gonna change the bad players attitude that love to steal the orb owner loot even tho the owner already kind enough to use the orb and help you to clear ur daily...so the best solution like the op said...the one that use the orb automatically get the loot to prevent the loot get stolen by those toxic and bad players

And What is stopping you from soloing an easy dungeon?

Yeah this happens alot unfortunately. Unless I'm in a hurry I'll just solo it. Instead of letting 5 other people get a fast free daily.
Says much about our player base.
Mandate drops so little anyway, even if orb provider gets the loot they still probably lose value, and people deny them even that.

On 20.12.2017 at 7:21 AM, SayhaSeer said:

Because that rule is made by community, it's not an actual in game rule, so don't expect everyone to follow

Why do you need official rules of conduct to not be a selfish a**hole?

On 20.12.2017 at 7:21 AM, SayhaSeer said:

If your LFP in Heaven Mandate, then you're like everyone else, who Expecting to get a boss done without using their orbs. So I don't see where the problem is?

There's a difference between expecting someone else to use their orb so you can get your daily, to denying them the loot after they gave you free entrance. Whether that's a problem is a question of your morals.

I'm less irritated by "MOML" or "YOYL"... moreso, I'm more annoyed with nobody having orbs... none of my characters have more than a couple at any given time and one has run out completely. So, I get stuck doing a random LFP and nobody else has one (or more accurately, wants to use one) and so we're all sitting there wasting our time.

Simply put, if orbs were easier to obtain, this would be less of an issue. Simply put, have them available for purchase using Black Rose feathers and problem solved.

As for the "X orb X loot" discussion, there's actually a pretty simple way of solving it... lead the party and change the loot parameters to "Master Loot". When you grab the chest at the end, you choose who gets what... so grab the box and give the items to the person who used the orb.

13 hours ago, Trilioh said:

Why do you need official rules of conduct to not be a selfish a**hole?

same thing goes, why do people have to follow your made up rule?  -  Although I understand, and is a selfish to take, but at the same time you can't force people to follow a made up rule, Go solo dungeon, and problem solved. No drama, your Orb, Your Loot, Like I said before, a Freshly leveled Character, with all items from Story line is Enough to Face Roll the Dungeon. So I don't get it what's the problem ? If it was a hard dungeon like before, and you couldn't solo it easily, and you really needed F8 to do it, and people were taking drops, then I would understand, but now? 

On 12/21/2017 at 12:05 PM, SayhaSeer said:

And What is stopping you from soloing an easy dungeon?

and what wrong helping the players that needed to clear the so called easy dungeon for their daily quest? and again its *some* players not *all* players

On 12/21/2017 at 4:30 PM, SilverFoxR said:

I'm less irritated by "MOML" or "YOYL"... moreso, I'm more annoyed with nobody having orbs... none of my characters have more than a couple at any given time and one has run out completely. So, I get stuck doing a random LFP and nobody else has one (or more accurately, wants to use one) and so we're all sitting there wasting our time.

Simply put, if orbs were easier to obtain, this would be less of an issue. Simply put, have them available for purchase using Black Rose feathers and problem solved.

As for the "X orb X loot" discussion, there's actually a pretty simple way of solving it... lead the party and change the loot parameters to "Master Loot". When you grab the chest at the end, you choose who gets what... so grab the box and give the items to the person who used the orb.

Since vanilla BNS launched in NA, I was under the impression that the Master Loot function does not work, but it seems to work for raids.

23 hours ago, newbiez said:

and what wrong helping the players that needed to clear the so called easy dungeon for their daily quest? and again its *some* players not *all* players

So if your "Helping others clear the dungeon" then those who are only "helping others" should not have problem about low gears taking loot.. those who cares about low gears taking loot, should just go solo..

Simply don't do that dungeon, it is not worth. Don't do it even alone. The orb is 6g on market last time I checked, and the daily rewards for quest are 1.5g + 3 sacred crystals. I have not done mandate since months ago.

If you need it for daily challenge, do other dungeons instead, or msp, or pvp.

On 12/21/2017 at 2:12 AM, newbiez said:

the reason why i stop use my own orb...back then i use my orb for others to clear their daily but since some players love to steal my loot i'll stop use my orb..friendly reminder...dont be a kind person in this game...its not worth it with this toxic community

I couldn't agree more. I got burned so many times. Can clear HM in no time what so ever on any alt that has finished story. The only reason for using orbs in party is to give people that daily clear and the exp that comes with it. But there were always at least 2 runs per week where someone kinda doesn't care that they're a guest in that particular run.

Archived