Wild Horse and Bully Wrap

Kaburah

I've been grinding Zaiwei Ruins religiously for about 3 months and have yet to get a drop from either of these items. Contacted BNS support and this is what they had to say,

"Hello,
We have reviewed the item in question and are not aware of any issues. It is intended that this item will randomly drop from the NPC, and given the number of possible rewards, it can take a fair amount of time to acquire the item you're going for. However, if you think that there could be improvements for the rates or percentage of the item drop, I invite you to post your thoughts on our forums where our devs may take note of your feedback/suggestions. Also, this is where the best place to share your thoughts where our dev's take notes and reply to our player's."

I doubt i'll be heard, but wouldn't hurt to give this a try. So..

I'm curious to know in year 2017 has anyone gotten this drop so i can still have hope?

Or

Can NCSOFT please do something about this drop rate. Or make it sell-able through NPC for; 500 white orbs, 1000 Visasa Neclaces, and 30 breeze rings. Cause that is all i'm getting here. 

I did Zaiwei ruins when it first came out till it became out dated and dead. Only got Bully wrap from the box. I have only seen 2-3 ppl with the outfit or headgear. None of my clan mates got any either.

With no one doing Zaiwei ruins now getting it will be super hard. This game tends to give better rewards when more ppl are doing them.

Good luck with your hunt.

Both are rare drops, the outfit even more than the hair (in my experience). The biggest problem is people. The more doing the zone, the more chances, obviously... When we had the last merchant of wonders, which required a white orb for CS second boss, quite a few people were farming there every day. This year, in my server Jinsoyun, I got the outfit and hair after almost 200 tries on one char, the hair only in about 50 tries on another, and the outfit only in about 10 tries on the third. But now nobody cares about CS second boss, and although Heaven's Mandate requires a white orb too, the gold reward from there has been cut in half, so less people do it daily. I'd say, try the day before Heaven's Mandate is on daily challenge, or that very same day, and you will probably find some people still running Zaiwei Ruins. 

On the other side, the difficulty of getting Wild Horse and Bully Wrap when no one is running the zone (since it is practically impossible to clear Han Muki alone due to the shielded mobs unless you are very high level) has been brought up counteless times on these forums, to the point that even Linxxy replied saying they would pass the suggestion to have the items sold in a vendor to the developers. But... nothing has been done so far. 

I really wish you good luck >.<

Archived