Reasons to leave BNS

Kaladina

Hello guys, already a lot of people left BnS and i decided to join them. The main reason for this is because this game is horrible. Crushes all the time, insane ping spikes, insane ping at all, super unbalanced pvp in the arena, and amazingly stupid pvp in the "battlegrounds" as they call them, no matter that everyone there is pve speced, game moderators never answer to the players in their own forum, they release new content all the time but full of bugs, ban forum accounts to people who actually ask the right questions.... This is not a game that i will ever download to my pc ever again.  Have fun all, play a bit more, and when you see that this game is horrible, you will ask yourselves why did i lost so much time with it... 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Thank you for the informative and un-needed announcement. Bye bye good luck in your future endeavors

thanks for proofing again that you are just a blinded white Knight of Scamsoft, ALOT ppl leaving the game cause the tons of issues.

I don't have problems when people leave the game. But imo, the right way to do it is:

Leave some feedback > Quit silently. There is no need to post it on Forums because it's not gonna help NCsoft or the players. NCsoft will know it if their playerbase shrinks.

Feedback is something different than just showing them how angry you are.

39 minutes ago, Lata said:

thanks for proofing again that you are just a blinded white Knight of Scamsoft, ALOT ppl leaving the game cause the tons of issues.

If they wanna leave, then leave, they are fre to do so, no one is holding anyone here by force. you dont need to announce it far and wide that you are leaving cause no one cares. People come and go in every game so it doesnt matter to anyone. 1 person leaving vs 500 staying is not even noticed.

8 hours ago, Kaladina said:

Hello guys, already a lot of people left BnS and i decided to join them. The main reason for this is because this game is horrible. Crushes all the time, insane ping spikes, insane ping at all, super unbalanced pvp in the arena, and amazingly stupid pvp in the "battlegrounds" as they call them, no matter that everyone there is pve speced, game moderators never answer to the players in their own forum, they release new content all the time but full of bugs, ban forum accounts to people who actually ask the right questions.... This is not a game that i will ever download to my pc ever again.  Have fun all, play a bit more, and when you see that this game is horrible, you will ask yourselves why did i lost so much time with it... 

Interesting that my game actually never crashes, my ping always stable and its always between 20-30, seems like you just have a bad pc/internet and well 1v1 and 3v3 are pretty balanced its all about your personal skills . 6v6 you just need gear thats it. But well why am i even talking to someone who is probably never got out of baleful weapon tree cause you are bad you dont have to blame the game for it thats what i want say :D

I give myself a timeout every so often when I get too frustrated at the pathetic actions of the ignorant children trying to run a company.

but I do agree with the op regarding the way the forums and support is (mis)handled and my new year's resolution is basically to not post anymore.

lol, there is probably a documentable demographic to every game forum.

there is a % of whiners who try to get everything for free

there is a % of white knighters who blindly defend the institution

there is a % of people who actually point out real problems and try to get important things fixed or mgmt. to be made aware of.

there is a % of people who are trolls looking for a rise or a laugh

and probably a few more categories I haven't thought of...

fwiw, clanmate saw an HM24 whale. how much did that cost?  IMO once you hit pay-to-level, no false pretenses exist any longer.

the gear for a new L55 is way better than before, and gets people right to the expensive stuff heh.

2018 will be interesting for this game.....

New players ask: Is it worth playing? Is this a good game? Other say, this and that is good at this game. So, old players can also tell their reasons to quit as well. Why not? We have many older posts from both sides. (well, more negative than positive) But registering only to make a single forum-post about it is wrong. Even if someone is angry. Or perhaps he got a ban?

I'm playing now 1 year without missing a single day. I say:

The good reasons to play it:
- it is free
- decent graphic
- it's fun in the beginning playing the story
- different combat-style compared to other games
- pve + pvp
- good dungeon member search system with F8
- events
- many costumes to find and collect
- now, much easier to reach 1000 AP

The bad things, that makes you quit:
- lags, disconnects, high ping
- silent devs/worker (and this is a very nice way to say it)
- toxic community
- afk / leecher plague
- ridiculouse RNG
- very low drop rate for many things
- expensive upgrade costs
- nerfed gold output
- endless farm
- paywalls
- unbalanced pvp / toi
- boring after story is finished
- pay events
- dead and useless map regions / dungeons
- destroyed F9 gold market
- f2p player can't keep up (before you come close > new patch release > start over again)

10 hours ago, LoliDolly said:

i never get why people even make posts like this.

because this is a "community" otherwise known as a forum and people have a ight to post so long as it follows the TS.

imagine someone in your real world community saying goodbye to people they are moving.. same thing. if you don't want to read it, then just don't click it.

I will add my reason for leaving here too. i leave when the story line is over because who cares about the crappy eSport and PVP built into the game... and i return when new story comes out to leave again n when i finish it. :P

1 hour ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

fwiw, clanmate saw an HM24 whale. how much did that cost?  IMO once you hit pay-to-level, no false pretenses exist any longer.

I wouldn't call it whale achievement. I'm collecting my exp charms since the patch went live. I have about 100M worth of charms at the moment. If I can do that by doing the usual stuff, everybody can do it (I'm playing only casually as of late).

7 hours ago, Namifish said:

Interesting that my game actually never crashes, my ping always stable and its always between 20-30, seems like you just have a bad pc/internet and well 1v1 and 3v3 are pretty balanced its all about your personal skills . 6v6 you just need gear thats it. But well why am i even talking to someone who is probably never got out of baleful weapon tree cause you are bad you dont have to blame the game for it thats what i want say :D

You said to many things and they are all wrong except maybe that ur ping is 20-30... well thats very good for you, cuz ure probably living in Germany or anywhere else thats close to the servers locations. But most of the people are not living in ur stupid Country you know ? My pc and my internet connection are good enough to play any other game with ping around 20. 1v1 and 3v3 are balanced ? What exactly do you see as a balance ? Lemme tell you that im playing SF for around an year now and fm before that since the open beta, ive spent most of the time in the pvp arena doing 1v1 and 3v3 and im pretty sure that ive made more matches than most of the assassins, warlocks, bds and destros in this game, and they still kick my as* like nothing just cuz they are class carried AF. What exactly do you call a balance dude ? Endless stealth + endless ccs + 2 escapes, or maybe spin parry all the time + endless cc, insane burst and ground + air control 90% of the match ? Naahh wait, maybe you call balanced the wl who has 2 escapes + 1 from the thrall stun, 100-40 air combo and dont forget the reset of all of hes skills ? If you call that balanced, then you are probably one of those class carried kiddos with big glasses and small p......ijama...! Baleful tree? really ? Kiddo ive been here long before you hear about this game from your classmates. Whatever, ive never said that the battleground does not need equipment or that its not balanced, i said that its stupidly wrong to call a battleground arena the place that you are using PVE BUILD !!! 

P.S. FOR ALL OF YOU thats thinking im leaving this post behind cuz of you, well you are horribly WRONG. Im leaving it for the NC team, so they know that im one of the many, leaving this game cuz of their carelessness !!! 

5 hours ago, Shadzar said:

because this is a "community" otherwise known as a forum and people have a ight to post so long as it follows the TS.

imagine someone in your real world community saying goodbye to people they are moving.. same thing. if you don't want to read it, then just don't click it.

I will add my reason for leaving here too. i leave when the story line is over because who cares about the crappy eSport and PVP built into the game... and i return when new story comes out to leave again n when i finish it. :P

Firstly, i never said it wasnt their right to express whether or not they could or couldnt leave, i just said i dont get it, is all. Secondly it is also my right to read it but i still dont get it why they would post it.

Usually in my real world my friends tell me goodbye when they are moving but not some stranger, nor do they tell me all this negative stuff as to why they are leaving so not really the same thing.

Its the internet and sometimes im curious as to the headlines and want to know if maybe this person is experiencing something they can be helped with that might change their mind, in this case they didnt seem to want help but only to express their negative reasons to leaving.

well take care have a great life and see you next time when you return to the next chapter of blade and soul

On 12/20/2017 at 6:18 AM, Zini said:

New players ask: Is it worth playing? Is this a good game? Other say, this and that is good at this game. So, old players can also tell their reasons to quit as well. Why not? We have many older posts from both sides. (well, more negative than positive) But registering only to make a single forum-post about it is wrong. Even if someone is angry. Or perhaps he got a ban?

I'm playing now 1 year without missing a single day. I say:

The good reasons to play it:
- it is free
- decent graphic
- it's fun in the beginning playing the story
- different combat-style compared to other games
- pve + pvp
- good dungeon member search system with F8
- events
- many costumes to find and collect
- now, much easier to reach 1000 AP

The bad things, that makes you quit:
- lags, disconnects, high ping
- silent devs/worker (and this is a very nice way to say it)
- toxic community
- afk / leecher plague
- ridiculouse RNG
- very low drop rate for many things
- expensive upgrade costs
- nerfed gold output
- endless farm
- paywalls
- unbalanced pvp / toi
- boring after story is finished
- pay events
- dead and useless map regions / dungeons
- destroyed F9 gold market
- f2p player can't keep up (before you come close > new patch release > start over again)

im soooooo agree with this..especially the no 3 bad things..

AH..another person who calming to quit the game, well The problem you said was all right but It took you this long to quit? most, if not all, mmo's is similar in some type of way( pls correct me if im wrong because I would love to know). Most people who continue is because they really like playing or u are a whale and quieting means proving they wasted time and money( mostly the money). overall my point is u be back = = by the anniversary, see you till then.

Le 20/12/2017 à 03:54, LoliDolly a dit :

i never get why people even make posts like this. Are they trying to convince others to leave with them or are we suppose to feel sad that they are leaving or maybe we are supposed to stop them i dunno. Anywho take care

because telling the true is the good thing, ncsoft is the worst company ever...they just dont care about their player, only their whale who pay 500 dollars maybe for for trove shitty event

On 12/20/2017 at 3:54 AM, LoliDolly said:

i never get why people even make posts like this. Are they trying to convince others to leave with them or are we suppose to feel sad that they are leaving or maybe we are supposed to stop them i dunno. Anywho take care

Well my theory would be that those persons have no social life outsude of there room. And he is searching attention, thinking if he leaves the game he hopes the game will die because in his ( them ) mind/ds they are the MOST important people in it ... Simple ... attention ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...

So u quit, but everyone i have announcement too: I'll keep playing.

I don't care abt the pings or crashes, since those rarely happen. (I don't live in germany) I just play more or less, whenever i feel like it. Sometimes pve, sometimes pvp. As long as i enjoy it. People who are done with the game are propably playing with the laptop they bought from nearest market and using cellphone internet.

59 minutes ago, Evilline said:

Well my theory would be that those persons have no social life outsude of there room. And he is searching attention, thinking if he leaves the game he hopes the game will die because in his ( them ) mind/ds they are the MOST important people in it ... Simple ... attention ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...

Typical no social life argument.

I can say the same for ppl that came here and get mad when ppl do posts like this and just say (why you need do this post or no1 care) 

Basically they are addicted to the game and can not stand anyone talking badly about the game even when they only tell the truth.

Just ppl that spent too much money on the game or too many time and can not deal with reality

Relax guys it's not the people who say they're leaving the game that destroy the game NCS does a good job at it and dont need any help.

Archived