Login Rewards are incredibly annoying to retrieve.

Rysa

A needed QoL change would be to stack up all those experience charms into a single bundle every time you receive them, because having to click more than twice on each and every item is incredibly tiresome and most of the time you get that "invalid package" error that makes it even more tedious. Make it happen please?

I have heard from so many people that it is buggy. Sunday I was not able to receive it (with support basically just telling me "you did receive on Saturday"... except it was Sunday). And today, it says that I have obtained all of the login rewards even though I only logged in for an hour and was unable to retrieve any of it.

normally spending 5 mins trying to unlock these charms that are posted as single items in the received is getting to be a royal PITA, the idea is nice but why cant they just bundle up rather than reward as single items?

and now that trove is on you get spammed with "failed to open item" just taken 42 minutes to receive all todays login rewards /puke

On 19/12/2017 at 8:00 PM, Liinxy said:

Thanks for the feedback Rysa! We've sent feedback to the development team to see if they can make claiming Login Rewards less tedious.

Hi, any ETA on when the change will be made? Reward box is getting clogged hard since it's limited to 128 items so basically it becomes unusable if you don't empty up every single day. Can you make it so exp charms go straight to your inventory? That would be much better.

50 minutes ago, Rysa said:

Hi, any ETA on when the change will be made? Reward box is getting clogged hard since it's limited to 128 items so basically it becomes unusable if you don't empty up every single day. Can you make it so exp charms go straight to your inventory? That would be much better.

It's not limited. Items just won't show up until you clear it. You just don't see them.

I'm also wondering why we have to click every single Exp Charm before we can actually retrieve them. I guess it's because you get them as packages/boxes, that you have to open first. But why? If there aren't even multiple items inside, why would you put them in a box.

It's the same with other items, like the ones you get from Daily Dash. Everything is sent as boxes that you have to open first. But opening a box doesn't change anything except that IF the box contains different items they will take up more than one inbox space. But that only applies to like 5% of these boxes, which makes this "feature" really unnecessary.

Really hope this will be changed in the future.

Archived