Current game population

CrazyAmber

Ive noticed forum activity is being pretty well active, but I see people says servers are deserted, so I ask, is this in EU servers only and are USA servers well packed or..

IM out from my house, far away from it for almost 1 year and on jan Ill return so idk about current population, how is it atm?

Well true is this game dying...and probably it will end like MxM from NCsoft. I think it's because approach of NCSOFT to players. They even don't response on forum and when you talk with support in same case they will give you what you want and in else in exactly same case they send you into ****. So you need a lot if you anythink want from support etc.

In game you don't have much opportunity to enjoy world it is aim only on gathering gear because it is all in this game. And even if you will make good gear you will know you can't go raids because there isn't any raid finder or something like this(clan etc don't work)...dungeon finder is also bad working trash. Pvp died long ago because 1v1 / 3v3 arena don't have any reward only few soulstone and 6v6 battleground is gear depend shi* so you will die in one shot in BG from gunner or so. And above this all is great RNG for everything what you do.

So many people leaved game and another will be next. Also they was forced to make one server due low population.

Game is not in a perfect condition but its not close to dead or anything. 

Na has 2 servers not 1 . And there is enough population to do the raids and dungeons and anything else you need to do.

So to make is short you will still have people to play whit when u get back home :)

2 hours ago, CrazyAmber said:

Ive noticed forum activity is being pretty well active, but I see people says servers are deserted, so I ask, is this in EU servers only and are USA servers well packed or..

IM out from my house, far away from it for almost 1 year and on jan Ill return so idk about current population, how is it atm?

Both servers are populated end game.
even start and mid game you see a lot of alts running around. 

1 hour ago, Mordlif said:

Well true is this game dying...and probably it will end like MxM from NCsoft. I think it's because approach of NCSOFT to players. They even don't response on forum and when you talk with support in same case they will give you what you want and in else in exactly same case they send you into ****. So you need a lot if you anythink want from support etc.

In game you don't have much opportunity to enjoy world it is aim only on gathering gear because it is all in this game. And even if you will make good gear you will know you can't go raids because there isn't any raid finder or something like this(clan etc don't work)...dungeon finder is also bad working trash. Pvp died long ago because 1v1 / 3v3 arena don't have any reward only few soulstone and 6v6 battleground is gear depend shi* so you will die in one shot in BG from gunner or so. And above this all is great RNG for everything what you do.

So many people leaved game and another will be next. Also they was forced to make one server due low population.

The thing about NCSOFT not responding on the forums is a damned lie. lol

They have a much larger presence in the forums than you make it out to be. I'm not defending their business practices or anything, but please, don't just make up stuff.

The guys running the game don't need your help to make things look and sound more worse than they actually are and could get. I think they're doing a fine job in that regard. XD

Joking aside, I do agree that there are a lot of things that slow or even halt progression in this game and that pvp could use some actual balance to make it a little more fair, but sans the lack of incentives, the pvp could use a LOT of work. RNG in this game is easily remedied with more money! I'm sorry - it's hard to keep a straight face after saying that, but it kind of feels that way sometimes. XD

As for the population, if this game became available on/through Steam, it would benefit from a slight bump in new players in the population, just from it getting more foot traffic and exposure. The more people who become aware of the game's existence, the more people will potentially give it a try. After that, it's on the guys running the game to KEEP those players and the already existing ones interested in it. Right now, the game is about getting your next gear upgrade, and hoping that with each new event, we'll get the mats needed to more economically achieve such expensive goals. So that we can better handle newer content. I'm nearing 1200AP on my FM now, and just got my purple bracelet replaced by a legendary one. --All because I finally got my 200th Hand of Xanos to buy it with. I STILL have over 200 jewels after all the ones I used with other mats to max it out to Lv10. Now, I just need to find an earring to replace my "huge mistake" Immortality Earring... T_T

Don't ask... I'm so embarrassed...!

( ;  × ///// ×)/

Yea the dwindling population is starting to really show. Good example that showed me was I just came back to the game around a week ago and I notice that it's really hard to complete all the purple dungeons as finding people  ( in some cases just  one other person) is a challenge. 

Between the servers horrible performance and the gold nerf to all dungeons that aren't recommended for level 55 I can definitely see why this is the way it is.

I really should've let my premium run out first instead of renewing it with a week of the previous one left, cause I probably would not have renewed it..

The game has lost the immersion ... that's for sure. It can't keep me playing/busy for more than 1 or 2 weeks. After a break, i 've come to check stuff around ... i see characters, but no one is doing anything ( EU ). While i was actively playing, i used to play at mid-nights without any problem. Now mid-night, morning, noon ... completely ghost town. There are characters ... but all are like npcs. Only at peak times 20:00 - 23:00 UTC you may see some activity, but for the rest, it's dead. Activity is at it's lowest.

Possible reasons from my perspective : Playing alts are obviously pointless atm, so most people only finish the stuff with their mains and go afk/quit ... and to play with your main, the requirement is to already have the end-game gear that you still need to farm via those parties you can't enter ( ironic but true ).

Simply : There is nothing to do at all.

May see many characters around but almost all are inactive ( They also have no idea what to do or are afk ). If you are aiming to return, be warned that you need a large intimate friend group to carry you ( or each other ) ... if you are planning to return as a solo person, keep away. Individual effort/time/$/investment mean nothing and you will hit into a wall that will prevent you from playing for more than an hour/ a day.

Archived