Old Hongmoon Stuff Still Worth to upgrade to salvage?

Phaos

Im back after about a year and still have some old hongmoon accessories on some alts. But, i can't see the upgrade path anymore, and for sure is not the same... and i can't do the material calculation to know how much it will cost if i upgrade them all to scorpio and salvaging then mailing to the main and see if is cheaper than just buying the legendary elements...

please any of you ppl have done or have any friends who did it? Does it still worth?

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Phaos said:

They are True Oathbreakers already, but i can't remember how many stages are left, when i saw the silverfrost transformations stones i got worried =D

I think oathbreakers are like 2 stages away from the ending. At least on pirate acc's, they are like that: oathbreaker -> true oathbreaker -> python -> true python (the end). So i think it's worth to upgrade them.

26 minutes ago, Richtofen said:

I think oathbreakers are like 2 stages away from the ending. At least on pirate acc's, they are like that: oathbreaker -> true oathbreaker -> python -> true python (the end). So i think it's worth to upgrade them.

I'll do that, thank you very much!

Old Path: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U0cqRIxNefzkd30VmVI-zFhe3fpBHgq7aIy3vHO6ZTQ/htmlview#

Not sure, if you use mooncrystals now instead of moonstones. If not, Moonstones are much more expensive now. It's not worth anymore. But do it when you are close to final stage, like "Richtofen" said. You can try and get moonstones from pvp too.

Legendary Elements were cheaper on daily specials in F10. They were around 10g each, not 20. But not now anymore too. F9 went down to 1:1.1-1.2. Almost nothing is worth buying anymore, when you trade gold to coins for it. Best way to get them now is daily dash or wait for trove/events.

• 1 month later...
Am 20.12.2017 um 00:58 schrieb KingDark:

so a question here . does upgrading pirate Bracelet still worth it to get jewels ?

and is it true that the materal needed for the pirate bracelet upgrade have been inceressed ?

Since you use 'Transformation Stones' for all upgrades now, the Moonwater TS costs increased a lot. Last time I checked they costed 17 gold per one. So not worth upgrading in my opinion.

Archived