EL, SM, & HH weapon drop?

ToxicGaming

So the new path that goes from dawn/rift 6 to stage 9 then over to raven needs the 3 weapons from EL, SM, HH dungeons as we all know. But it seems that the weapons are non existent from these 3 dungeons. I've ran them all plenty of times and have not seen a single weapon box. I asked others and non of them have seen it drop either. So I am wondering if they even were added in as a possible drop from the dungeons. 

I have seen so far:

3 weapon boxes in starstone

2 in Hollow Hoeart

15 in Ebondrake Lair

They do drop but its not a guaranteed drop. Also, is it reall that much cheaper now from dawnforged 6-9 compared to raven 6-9? All you save are some elysian crystals,

I did go the rift 9 path since i didn`t had my raven mat. The farming for the weapon box is indeed rly annoying. While EL has a decent chance to be obtained from the lootbox, in SM and HH it only can drop directly. I needed for hh 43 runs till i saw the first weapon box drop, at least the very same day my raven mat finally dropped :)

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I have seen so far:

3 weapon boxes in starstone

2 in Hollow Hoeart

15 in Ebondrake Lair

They do drop but its not a guaranteed drop. Also, is it reall that much cheaper now from dawnforged 6-9 compared to raven 6-9? All you save are some elysian crystals,

Dont you think saving 270 ec is worth it? soulstone crystals, moonstone crystalls and holy crystals are easy obtainable. You can buy soulstones cheap, you can farm naksun for moonstones, chests/dailies and events throw so many holy crystals at you i dont know how to get rid of them. Elysian crystals on the other hand neither have a cheap price nor can you farm them easily or quick.

Of course you have to also factor in how much playtime you got, and how long it will take you to go that road, or if it makes more sense to go rift/down6 to raven 6 and focus on other gear.

Archived