Summoner in Frozen Vipercap Cavern?

Dakalebii

How in the world do people do this? I'm always last... rip. Is there any tips or tricks on how to get past all the vipercaps? I'm level 30 right now, so will leveling me up make this any easier? I just need all the tips I can do so I'm not a minute behind everyone else. 

You don't necessarily have to kill the cat. I main Summoner and I'm mostly one of the first to arrive at the end even though I have my Cat. You just have to time your iframes right (E, X for example), frequently call your cat to your side again and run precisely so that your cat isn't in the hitbox of the mushrooms.

But as you're just lvl 30 you probably just don't have that many skills and class experience yet :3

For the most part, not everyone needs to be at the end. A higher level player can probably out DPS the timer on their own, while anyone else can just huck orbs at the boss to keep up. Enough people DO have to pull their weight, however.

But yeah, as it was stated above, one of the best things you can do on a Summoner (especially one as inexperienced with the event dungeon) is to suicide before breaking the jar and not have your cat out. The cat can be pulled, which apparently also pulls you back into the vipercap as well.

Another simple trick if you're stuck is to face away from where you're going and SS to back dash. It's a universal dodge that gives every character in the game temporary invulnerability, so it will resist the grab and let you escape.

Finally, if you are near some, kill the small mushrooms in the larger chambers and throw an orb at the vipercaps. This will kill them.

Archived