Let's talk about VT Badges drop rate

mitcris10

I know this is probably happening in several guilds and we need to address it...

This month we killed vt 1-3 4x... and guess what, NO BADGES AT ALL. 12 bosses dead and no badges are insane. 

Also, we killed third boss 12times...and guess what... 10 WIND NECK!!! WTH is happening in this game????

And sadly enough, this is happening not just in my raid. I know more 3 raids with the same problem of us. Months of vt and almost nobody with badge.

Did the developers change the drop rates or is just pure unlucky? This is also happening in your raid?

Inb4 the common "RNG is RNG".

But yeah, RNG is RNG. And it sucks in this game.

The thing is stupidly rare that I was willing to pay 15k gold (all of my gold) for it to drop in boss 3. Fortunately, I only need to pay 11k gold for that, and now I can relax sitting back grinding my gold back from people's bidding while they keep wondering "If only I bid more that time". It have a week after a badge drop for boss 3 since then, and it keeps dropping Wind Necklace.

I also knew someone who have do Skybreak Spire literally every week since the content's launch date, plus some extra resets he earned from Trove. To date, he still miss his earring which dropped from boss 1, while a few of his alt are all geared with both ring and earring. He said maybe he should just quit altogether to stop dealing with this BS.

When a developer is lazy thinking of a good way that highlight player's gear progression, they just all slap it to RNG. Why? Cuz RNG will make the content always relevant to certain unlucky players, no matter how outdated the content is.

Even when lv60 is out and Skybreak Spire turns into a 6-man, the curse of RNG will continue to follow you.

RNG is RNG. 3 of our 4 raid seem to be having this issue on boss 3. Though our luck isn't quite that bad the wind necklace practically seems cursed at this point. However, the Thrall heart drops like candy for us for some reason while we've only had 1 light neck in like 3 months.

1 hour ago, Kozuki said:

Inb4 the common "RNG is RNG".

But yeah, RNG is RNG. And it sucks in this game.

The thing is stupidly rare that I was willing to pay 15k gold (all of my gold) for it to drop in boss 3. Fortunately, I only need to pay 11k gold for that, and now I can relax sitting back grinding my gold back from people's bidding while they keep wondering "If only I bid more that time". It have a week after a badge drop for boss 3 since then, and it keeps dropping Wind Necklace.

I also knew someone who have do Skybreak Spire literally every week since the content's launch date, plus some extra resets he earned from Trove. To date, he still miss his earring which dropped from boss 1, while a few of his alt are all geared with both ring and earring. He said maybe he should just quit altogether to stop dealing with this BS.

When a developer is lazy thinking of a good way that highlight player's gear progression, they just all slap it to RNG. Why? Cuz RNG will make the content always relevant to certain unlucky players, no matter how outdated the content is.

Even when lv60 is out and Skybreak Spire turns into a 6-man, the curse of RNG will continue to follow you.

Right? I was thinking in a token system. Like, every time you kill a vt boss/ bt boss you gain 1 token. With like 30 tokens + any other garbage you can select what you need. This kind of thought is so obvious, still, don't know why they didn't implement it. 

It hurts see my mates with raven 9+ /aranshu weapon and plebe badge.

1 hour ago, Malign said:

RNG is RNG. 3 of our 4 raid seem to be having this issue on boss 3. Though our luck isn't quite that bad the wind necklace practically seems cursed at this point. However, the Thrall heart drops like candy for us for some reason while we've only had 1 light neck in like 3 months.

That's awesome to hear. My raid only drops earth neck. Its like fire neck, earth neck and wind neck every week. That sucks man.

1 minute ago, mitcris10 said:

That's awesome to hear. My raid only drops earth neck. Its like fire neck, earth neck and wind neck every week. That sucks man.

Please every raid we do whether its VT or BT if earth drops it feels like it's guaranteed. we have like 3 sums with maxed out awak earth accessories and some sitting on extra earth necks for when we get the awak versions.

Archived