Sign in to follow this  
mochun

Crap Badge RNG drop rate in Temple of Elluvium

Recommended Posts

mochun   

Why the hell are the badges all not in Temple of Elluvium and all the necklaces in Scions it's 2 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ months since I've seen the Heart of Thrall and all damn boss will drop are realm breaker necklace it's bad enough there's only 1 run a week and no resets whenever the resets are released they'll be expensive but having reduced fewer drops in here. Either this once a week lock out needs to be changed to 3 or the badges should be more common or a unified item all classes can exchange for a badge at the rate this is going it will take a year for a party of 12 to get everything they need from this raid and if you guys think people are going to stick around that long when the gear they need is that scarce you're sorely mistaken.

i've gone from playing this game everyday to only logging in 1 time for an ATTEMPT to progress in the game 

P.S these crappy  exp charm for the login event are a horrible incentive and you need to act faster on decidingp on better rewards for your premium members
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   

Its BiS gear, its meant to be hard to get.

 

as for the exp charms, they are good for majority of players (yes there arew other players playing the game too not just you)

Edited by Grimoir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So your second post ever on this website is just to complain about RNG? Be happy you're apart of the 1% that even has a group clearing VT every week. That fortune alone isn't afforded to the overwhelming majority but you want ncsoft to stop what they're doing to make your life easier, so you can further the gap between yourself and the rest of the community? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mochun   

 Grimoir they should make the dungeon harder to make it "hard to get" giving it a low drop rate even with a low drop rate being able to do this once a week for a low chance of getting is horse shit. a few charms sure sounds great if you're  what ? hm 1-9 once you get to 14-19 those charms aren't even gonna leave a dent in the hundreds of millions exp you need once you think you would push for more mats like moonstones to upgrade rather than settling for the bare minimum

as for you enemy silence you really have the audacity to bring up my posts? or did you come here to argue so you could finally make that BIG 100 post you've dreamed of. 
sounds like you're pretty envious of someone clearing it where you can't your solutions are simple quit your complaining and find a clan that CAN clear it carrying your ass or learn the damn mechanics and play like a competent human being my posts vs. your should indicate that my time is better spent in game advancing. Ncsoft has already made it pretty damn easy for people like you to gear up spoon feeding you your gear and making dungeons brain dead easy, but im sure you just one of those screw mechanics "muh dps" kinda people. quit projecting your failures upon others and ask for help if you're honestly looking to clear VT or you can just sit here and cry and complain about people who can clear it crying and complaining

Edited by mochun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mochun said:

 Grimoir they should make the dungeon harder to make it "hard to get" giving it a low drop rate even with a low drop rate being able to do this once a week for a low chance of getting is horse shit. a few charms sure sounds great if you're  what ? hm 1-9 once you get to 14-19 those charms aren't even gonna leave a dent in the hundreds of millions exp you need once you think you would push for more mats like moonstones to upgrade rather than settling for the bare minimum

as for you enemy silence you really have the audacity to bring up my posts? or did you come here to argue so you could finally make that BIG 100 post you've dreamed of. 
sounds like you're pretty envious of someone clearing it where you can't your solutions are simple quit your complaining and find a clan that CAN clear it carrying your ass or learn the damn mechanics and play like a competent human being my posts vs. your should indicate that my time is better spent in game advancing. Ncsoft has already made it pretty damn easy for people like you to gear up spoon feeding you your gear and making dungeons brain dead easy, but im sure you just one of those screw mechanics "muh dps" kinda people. quit projecting your failures upon others and ask for help if you're honestly looking to clear VT or you can just sit here and cry and complain about people who can clear it crying and complaining

i have a group that clears every week. now don't you feel stupid for assuming you know me? Or do i need to give you my BnS tree? As for what you're asking, you sound spoiled and entitled. Again, just be happy you're apart of the 1% like myself and others like us who have groups that can clear. I mean, yea i need one for my alt so you're half right in your assumption lol. Third post and your contribution to this forum is 85% BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAID   
12 hours ago, mochun said:

Why the hell are the badges all not in Temple of Elluvium and all the necklaces in Scions it's 2 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ months since I've seen the Heart of Thrall and all damn boss will drop are realm breaker necklace it's bad enough there's only 1 run a week and no resets whenever the resets are released they'll be expensive but having reduced fewer drops in here. Either this once a week lock out needs to be changed to 3 or the badges should be more common or a unified item all classes can exchange for a badge at the rate this is going it will take a year for a party of 12 to get everything they need from this raid and if you guys think people are going to stick around that long when the gear they need is that scarce you're sorely mistaken.
[...]
 

First of all the chance to get the Badge is 1/3.

Either Badge, or one of two different elemental necklaces may drop - so in total 3 possibilities. The chance for them are given equally. In other words: You've a chance of 2/3 (66,6699%) to get a necklace instead of a Badge. With every run the chance won't get higher - it remains as it is: 66,6699% to get something else.
Considering that players need all of the items, the equal chance given for the drop rates are more than fair. Other people don't require the Badge any more, however they may need the necklace instead experiencing probably the same issue as you, but with the necklace instead of the Badge.

So what you're basically saying here is just selfish shitstorm. It's not even considered a feedback.

12 hours ago, mochun said:

[...]
P.S these crappy  exp charm for the login event are a horrible incentive and you need to act faster on decidingp on better rewards for your premium members
 

Off-Topic with your first post, in your own thread...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this