Dungeon Daily gold nerf???

zapzap77

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You really dont have any smart thoughts do you?

Naksun always drops 1 guaranteed moonstone crystal. Even with that one crystal farming him is still way faster than basin.

Any SMART player would have used the Thanksgiving event to make alts and craft a minimum of 6 boxes per day. I got over 300 Legendary jewels that way and legendary elements, it was the most easiest way to hoard tons of them for future upgrades.

And you should be happy about sacred orbs being 1g now. This is also a very easy way for low players to make nice gold off the whales, you should use this and farm them to sell and profit while the price is high.

About your premium stone attempts i am sorry but those 11 tries, with the moonstones alone (11 x 8  = 88 moonstones x 6g each = 500g+) you could have easily bought 2 premium stones instead of wasting those materials, but i guess you wanted to be greedy and wanted all 8 to succeed, well its your own fault.

you are just trying to make a problem where there isnt one.

Thanksgiving event is overall a poor example, since the ones who benefited most were people with 12 character slots. Not to mention it is RNG. For a fresh player who is locked into 2 character slots without immediately investing cash to unlock one, it was over all not so great. The most reasonable was to craft on two available characters and simply sell ingredients for extra gold.

Premium stone could actually be a great gold sink, if they reworked it. Increasing gold cost along with materials needed for crafting, but keeping resources after failed attempts and withdrawing only gold. It would greatly benefit everyone, especially people who are trying close the gap. The prices for Elysium Orbs since overall more of them would be available, would most likely drop too, making other craftable items more accessible. Making crafting a valid option to save some gold. As it is now, it just poorly executed. The whole system needs a rework.

As for Naksun: with current drop rate it turns into a second job to farm up moonstone crystals. It is a good place to farm up extra 20 stones you are missing for next upgrade, but for certainly you cannot call it a legit source of crystals, without sitting there for hours. Player time within the game is heavily devided between other farming activities, so one cannot just sit in one spot farming one resource. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb amokk:

Why don't you just leave the game? It seems to me that you don't really enjoy any aspect of it. You keep complaining about all this crap and you're still here. 

for the same reason most players still are here, cause our firends, partners klanmates. but this doenst work forever ....

21 hours ago, Grimoir said:

@Lata

Not to mention the new dungeons give 3x the rewards than the old content dungeons gave and can easily be done with starter gear if you follow mechanics (example Hollows Heart which is a braindead dungeon where you just need mechs and not much dps)

new dungeons easily be done with starter gear?? are u joke?? why u not make a video as a proof that new dg easily with starter gear?

i never seen someone ask 900ap for HH, or maybe u can start ask 900ap in lobby so i can see u proof? how can 900ap know mech? mostly they are new?

ussualy before patch i always do daily from lair to ns, but now after gold reward reduce i see not worth, i only doing DC now and complete week DC and doing 6v6.

and after the patch, 6v6 is more n more getting oneshoot K.O now, even if u have 200K hp still get oneshoot K.O

is not this game really broken?? i use my iframe but still getting oneshoot K.O by gunner??

imagine if new ppl with low gear join this 6v6? only getting bully by other ussualy by rank 1500+, such as "u low gear bla2","trash", "noob", "dont queue anymore", "idiot", "reported", etc.

poor low gear xD

im 1.1k+ ap now but still not do IF,El,HH,SM, why? cuz im to lazy to learn mech, still not watch/learn mech from youtube atm

and yeah i think server ppl population a bit decrease now

6v6 is not the for the new players,  6v6 is more or less from HM12 up. 

I never saw a HM8 or HM9 survive more then 5 seconds.

I'm talking about HM because that's normally how you can tell what gear he has. and since this game is not noob friendly .. the poor guy just has no way to have the HP needed to survive a shot from someone with good gear.

@Zagaroth

You just said it yourself, if you are too lazy to learn the mechs to do those dungeons thats your own fault and not the gmaes or ncsofts fault. thats basically you shooting yourself in the foot and loosing materials / income.

@Alkaa

Almost everyone gets 1 shot in 6v6 by gunners even people with max gear. But thankfully as soon as we get the patch that korea has on their test server this will not be the case anymore.

14 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

6v6 is not the for the new players,  6v6 is more or less from HM12 up.

lol the requirment to enter 6v6 say 50HM1

9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

@Zagaroth

You just said it yourself, if you are too lazy to learn the mechs to do those dungeons thats your own fault and not the gmaes or ncsofts fault. thats basically you shooting yourself in the foot and loosing materials / income.
@Alkaa

yea as casual player i only play 3 hours a day, to bad i dont have more free time like u

and its not my fault, the logic question is why change the gold reward?

36 minutes ago, Zagaroth said:

new dungeons easily be done with starter gear?? are u joke?? why u not make a video as a proof that new dg easily with starter gear?

HH is current content. Maybe farm for 1 month and you're good to go. You only need 6x 35-40k DPS to clear the dungeon.

i never seen someone ask 900ap for HH, or maybe u can start ask 900ap in lobby so i can see u proof? how can 900ap know mech? mostly they are new?

The dungeon is what... 2-3 weeks old? It's not hard to read up on a guide, really. Dungeon is new for  the majority of the playerbase. No excuses here.

ussualy before patch i always do daily from lair to ns, but now after gold reward reduce i see not worth, i only doing DC now and complete week DC and doing 6v6.

Lv50 starter dungeons are not relevant content anymore. Mushin Floor 9-20 give more gold/time. 

Also, go learn Outlaw Island. 11g.

and after the patch, 6v6 is more n more getting oneshoot K.O now, even if u have 200K hp still get oneshoot K.O

has always been 1shot whale fiesta.

is not this game really broken?? i use my iframe but still getting oneshoot K.O by gunner??

Gunners hit fast and pierce defense. Your iframe will be gone in a second.

imagine if new ppl with low gear join this 6v6? only getting bully by other ussualy by rank 1500+, such as "u low gear bla2","trash", "noob", "dont queue anymore", "idiot", "reported", etc.

poor low gear xD

Yes, 6v6 is gear dependant, we know. Don't do 6v6 if you need to win, otherwise just play your best game.

im 1.1k+ ap now but still not do IF,El,HH,SM, why? cuz im to lazy to learn mech, still not watch/learn mech from youtube atm

Good for you, not wasting other peoples time. 

and yeah i think server ppl population a bit decrease now

Noone knows...

Just now, Zagaroth said:

yea as casual player i only play 3 hours a day, to bad i dont have more free time like u

HM1... and tell me..  how dose that end up ? how long will he last ?   I'm betting he/she will die just by looking at someone.

4 minutes ago, Zagaroth said:

Game progress. THe game wants you to progress to move ahead and not be stuck with level 45-50 dungeons where the current is 55.

I dont have that many hours to play during the week either and still get stuff done.

Now i am not directing this at you but in general, i find it funny how casual players complain they cant keep up with hardcore players.I mean its logic....if you know you are a casual player and its not your fault to be able to play only X amount of hours a day....then why the complaining lol.

@Alkaa

Back at the time i did 6v6 when i was undergeared. Didnt really do it to win just needed the points that still accumulated. I did have pvp soulshields tho.

1 minute ago, Alkaa said:

HM1... and tell me..  how dose that end up ? how long will he last ?   I'm betting he/she will die just by looking at someone.

of course getting bully by other, what u except for? but if that low gear ppl have stong mentalty and ignore that bully,  he/she will have more fast gear to progress by getting soulstone + moonstone 5-7, +crit10 moonstone and another if lucky +crit100moonstone

but the recomendation is 50HM1, everyone with 50HM1 have a right to enter and other not right to bully, except ncsoft change it to 50HM12 and forbid under 50HM12 to enter

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Game progress. THe game wants you to progress to move ahead and not be stuck with level 45-50 dungeons where the current is 55.

I dont have that many hours to play during the week either and still get stuff done.

Now i am not directing this at you but in general, i find it funny how casual players complain they cant keep up with hardcore players.I mean its logic....if you know you are a casual player and its not your fault to be able to play only X amount of hours a day....then why the complaining lol.

@Alkaa

yea u are right, really really right, ncsoft cut gold reward is my fault because im not spend more n more time to play the game after the patch.

so after the patch u need more n more time to play game to get the gold eh

and again the question : why need to cut gold reward?

2 hours ago, Zagaroth said:

yea u are right, really really right, ncsoft cut gold reward is my fault because im not spend more n more time to play the game after the patch.

so after the patch u need more n more time to play game to get the gold eh

and again the question : why need to cut gold reward?

No matter what you say, the NCSoft defenders wont listen. They decided to be blind to the fact that a big percentage of the population was left in a limbo where they still cant reach the HM15 dungeons, but the gold rewards for the dungeons they can reach to level up and gear up was cut in half even if the time and effort involved in those dungeons remain the same. These defenders wont see what they dont want to see, that's all. As for your question, I am starting to wonder if NCsoft goal was to get rid of enough players to justify a final server merge, so they have to spend less money maintaining 1 NA and 1 EU servers  only and so getting more profit from the whales (which are the players that will stay).

5 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

No matter what you say, the NCSoft defenders wont listen. They decided to be blind to the fact that a big percentage of the population was left in a limbo where they still cant reach the HM15 dungeons, but the gold rewards for the dungeons they can reach to level up and gear up was cut in half even if the time and effort involved in those dungeons remain the same. These defenders wont see what they dont want to see, that's all. As for your question, I am starting to wonder if NCsoft goal was to get rid of enough players to justify a final server merge, so they have to spend less money maintaining 1 NA and 1 EU servers  only and so getting more profit from the whales (which are the players that will stay).

I dont defend ncsoft, i simply cant stand when players talk about something where they themselves are the culprit for their misery, he stated himself he doesnt want to learn the new dungeons, so thats his fault not the games or ncsofts.

Gold was cut because its old outdated content, they did the same when the cap went from 45 to 50. This is normal in games. The issue here is that players are too blind and focus only on that one part completely ignoring the fact that new dungeons are easy and give 2-3 times as much gold and rewards as the old ones.

The only ones that are left in limbo as you say are the players who choose to stay there by themselves.

Another thing i see is most players simply sell anything tehy get thewir hands on (like materials which are needed to upgrade) because they think gold is most important over other things. I myself never sold materials which i know i need myself to upgrade, result was, getting the gold needed to do a breakthrough or upgrade was much easier than re-acquiring the materials again.

Its all a matter of the mindset, if your mindset is "screw it i wont learn the new dungeons cause i dont want to" then waht do you think will happen with your progression? Will you blame ncsoft for your own lazyness?

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Rea Shinwa:

As for your question, I am starting to wonder if NCsoft goal was to get rid of enough players to justify a final server merge, so they have to spend less money maintaining 1 NA and 1 EU servers  only and so getting more profit from the whales (which are the players that will stay).

I was already saying this half a year after merge one ^^ while you are basicly right, with 1 EU and 1 NA server, I dont think the whale will stay if the dont have some cheap victims to slay in pvp ^^

On 12/17/2017 at 4:54 AM, Rea Shinwa said:

That is the reason the game has become a ghost town. At least Jinsoyun is half deserted, a very sad sight. No room for new players, no way to gear up alts. The players able to do the top dungeons are the already high geared ones. In a nutshell, those who had most gold get the only gold now. Sorry for being negative, but that is what I see, and it doesnt encourage me to come back to play. 

cant gear up alts?  Sounds like a personal issue, I made a gunner with this patch, haven't transfered over any matts(other than 20 raven feathers) and absolutely no gold from my main, I've got bale 10, true xanos/DT acc, True Starstone gloves, stage 8 soul(mastery bundle) stage 6 pet, BT 5 piece(where those 20 feathers from my main came in since i didn't want to wait for weekly reset.) 1035 AP, I've ran a few star stone mines(hence the upgraded gloves) and a few Hollow Heart.  If you want to run the new content on a low AP alt, you just gotta try and wait in f8 for those "1050+" call outs and hope your AP is close enough if its under 1050, or do clan runs.  It's not hard to gear up an alt, just have to get the right pugs or run shit with a clan.

Wow..

1) you NEED TO WIN to get anything at a decent rate out of pvp.  way back before silverfrost it's was like half rewards for loosing an it wasn't that hard to get my all important zen bean hongmoon skill (which was still messed up that an essential PVE skill was locked behind forced PVP). now it's like 1/10th.  And well, spending hours a day pvping is not my idea of fun. i just do not have the twitch reflexes required for pvp.  want you own moonstones at a decent rate? you have to WIN PVP.

2) you don't get credit from the last kill on SSP, you hardly get anything.  and it's 3 times as hard to get it when the moonstones are up. and as i said, even with range and 1k ap the ultra geared players have it LOCKED.  bam dead in 1 second.

3) yeah you only need crystals if you aren't crafting your own mats. but if you aren't crafting them you need gold to buy them. except oh wait, the gold has been moved.  

4) and now that the elysian orbs have been moved i can't get THEM on my own anymore.   PUGing hardmode not really possible, 1 person not knowing mechanics=wipe, so that leaves yunsang. which i've yet to actually get to. which means again i have to buy orbs if i wanna craft. with the nonexistent gold.

5) training room boss practice is a joke.  They should have options in it for a) good party b) okay party c) party with noobs who screw up d) overgeared and somewhat competent party. maybe then training room bosses will be worthwhile and actually let people learn mechanics involving teamwork.

6) it says the new dungeons are hm15 recommended.   I take it the real requirements are anything but?

I have no issue with needing to learn mechanics.  But not everyone can learn by watching, and the training room that's supposed to help you learn by doing is worthless due to lack of a full AI party to accompany you.  KNowledge alone is not always needed for mechanics. sometime practice is required, which gets the rest of the group killed and pisses them off.

So following these rules

a) no pvp when not absolutely required to finish the daily challenge

b) no joining a clan

c) no spending money

What is someone at 1k AP supposed to do to advance after the story runs out?  It seems rule a needs to be broken to get most hongmoon skills, rule b needs to be broken to get into non carry groups fro currentcontent, and rule c needs to be broken to actualyl get mats at a reasonable rate.

simple questions.

is there a way to grind moonstones that's repeatable throughout the day without 6v6? I mean repeatable as in the way celestial basin is repeatable.

Is there a way to get elysian orbs that's repeatable all day without pvp?

is there a way to get gold that's repeatable all day without pvp? 

In other words is there a way to progress after the dailies that are doable are done? even slowly

4 hours ago, Lata said:

I was already saying this half a year after merge one ^^ while you are basicly right, with 1 EU and 1 NA server, I dont think the whale will stay if the dont have some cheap victims to slay in pvp ^^

Well, I think the whales will be the only ones to stay a bit longer, just because of their "investment". Until, as you say, there are no more victims to be found in pvp or "plebs" to bully in pve. Yet I notice NCsoft thinks less and less in the long term welfare of the game and more and more in their short term profit -every man for himself all around, no matter if we talk about companies or individuals, before the "tide" changes and there is any risk to drown (which would be their own fault to start with). And the rest can go to hell, as long as they don't go with them there.

Archived