Dungeon Daily gold nerf???

zapzap77

That is the reason the game has become a ghost town. At least Jinsoyun is half deserted, a very sad sight. No room for new players, no way to gear up alts. The players able to do the top dungeons are the already high geared ones. In a nutshell, those who had most gold get the only gold now. Sorry for being negative, but that is what I see, and it doesnt encourage me to come back to play. 

38 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

That is the reason the game has become a ghost town. At least Jinsoyun is half deserted, a very sad sight. No room for new players, no way to gear up alts. The players able to do the top dungeons are the already high geared ones. In a nutshell, those who had most gold get the only gold now. Sorry for being negative, but that is what I see, and it doesnt encourage me to come back to play. 

Free AP boost, free legendary soulshield set even free raven, free legendary tokens and free lvl 3 soul, legendary wpn barely need any materials any more till stage 9, yeah game got made so hard for new players... char fresh out of story has 800+AP now and can get 1k easily and you people still complain..

7 hours ago, Cor said:

Free AP boost, free legendary soulshield set even free raven, free legendary tokens and free lvl 3 soul, legendary wpn barely need any materials any more till stage 9, yeah game got made so hard for new players... char fresh out of story has 800+AP now and can get 1k easily and you people still complain..

If the game is so newbie friendly, why are servers so...deserted? Recently I queued outside the regional rush hour (I play on europe - Jinsoyun) and 10min in we still had 4 people in lobby (Desolate Tomb NM). While I admit, this particular que was out of the norm, still there are plenty of activities one can only  hope to participate during a narrow time window. Sure, the server activity looks...better after big 55 update launched, but how long will it last? The reason why NcSoft gives away gear in quest, is not out of pure goodness of their heart. The player pool that can do end game content is already limited, it would be none existent without boosts. These items in quests are a necessity and still the game woefully lacks in people who can consistently do endgame content all across the servers.

7 hours ago, Cor said:

If you have a main in game, obviously it is very easy to get an alt to 1k+ AP. If you are fresh new in this game, you can't even complete the quest to get the free raven ss and legendary tokens easily since majority of the raid parties require 1k+ AP.

In fact, for the new 12m raid "snowfortess.." whatever name, you need at least 3-4 1k+ AP to carry through it. If not, there is no way to beat this boss unless all 12 players don't die and do all the mechs perfectly (which is near impossible).

I'm on dawnforged now, and need the money from those earlier dungeons to buy moonstones and stuff because the uber gear players have those all locked up!  THere's NO reasonable PVE method i know of to get moonstones.  Just a few on certain dailies.  

As new systems let me catch up the goalposts set by the lfp groups keep getting moved, so i still can't get in.  Legendary accs refuse to drop, hongmoon skill stuff just does'nt drop, and i can't pvp well enough to get them that way.

Yeah i have over 1000 ap now. it still doesn't get me into where i need to be (skybreak spire, EL, etc).  I still can't even get credit on big bad beetle boss for the guaranteed evolved stone drop!  I still can't get credit on final boss SSP! With 1k AP!  Us less than amazing players need that gold to buy mats!

I also got level 6 soul before the patch.

and what's this about FREE RAVEN?!?! i just went riftwalk 3 and then to dawnforged 3 so i could get more sunflower damage...

My primary gold income was running old dungeon dailies so i could actually buy mats for upgrades.   And now i can't do that.

I simply do not have the time to put in with a clan.  does that mean i just need to give up?

Have i reached the "you must be hardcore to get past" wall?

39 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

If you have a main in game, obviously it is very easy to get an alt to 1k+ AP. If you are fresh new in this game, you can't even complete the quest to get the free raven ss and legendary tokens easily since majority of the raid parties require 1k+ AP.

Nonsense, there are plenty grps that take anyone. I do it with 8 twinks who have only the gear you get from the story.

39 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

In fact, for the new 12m raid "snowfortess.." whatever name, you need at least 3-4 1k+ AP to carry through it. If not, there is no way to beat this boss unless all 12 players don't die and do all the mechs perfectly (which is near impossible).

Also not true, asura is even easier than aransu.

22 minutes ago, zapzap77 said:

and what's this about FREE RAVEN?!?! i just went riftwalk 3 and then to dawnforged 3 so i could get more sunflower damage...

Raven soulshield not raven wpn lol

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

Yep.

1 hour ago, RustyCircuit said:

If the game is so newbie friendly, why are servers so...deserted? Recently I queued outside the regional rush hour (I play on europe - Jinsoyun) and 10min in we still had 4 people in lobby (Desolate Tomb NM). While I admit, this particular que was out of the norm, still there are plenty of activities one can only  hope to participate during a narrow time window. Sure, the server activity looks...better after big 55 update launched, but how long will it last? The reason why NcSoft gives away gear in quest, is not out of pure goodness of their heart. The player pool that can do end game content is already limited, it would be none existent without boosts. These items in quests are a necessity and still the game woefully lacks in people who can consistently do endgame content all across the servers.

My point too. And yes, I am in Jinsoyun too, and the big exodus is evident. And it doesn't benefit anyone.

Ok i think i figured out why this was changed.

With the new free stuff, people fresh out of story can do the pre EC stuff easily. so people would make alts to fund their main with more gold.

Apparently this is no longer considered ok.  sigh...  

7 hours ago, zapzap77 said:

Ok i think i figured out why this was changed.

With the new free stuff, people fresh out of story can do the pre EC stuff easily. so people would make alts to fund their main with more gold.

Apparently this is no longer considered ok.  sigh...  

That's why the new dungeons have much higher golds given in daily (HH and SM). This is just making the gap bigger between new fresh players with old players.

I feel that another server merge will be coming soon (near spring time 2018) to merge the only 2 NA servers into 1.

13 hours ago, zapzap77 said:

I'm on dawnforged now, and need the money from those earlier dungeons to buy moonstones and stuff because the uber gear players have those all locked up!  THere's NO reasonable PVE method i know of to get moonstones.  Just a few on certain dailies.  

As new systems let me catch up the goalposts set by the lfp groups keep getting moved, so i still can't get in.  Legendary accs refuse to drop, hongmoon skill stuff just does'nt drop, and i can't pvp well enough to get them that way.

Yeah i have over 1000 ap now. it still doesn't get me into where i need to be (skybreak spire, EL, etc).  I still can't even get credit on big bad beetle boss for the guaranteed evolved stone drop!  I still can't get credit on final boss SSP! With 1k AP!  Us less than amazing players need that gold to buy mats!

I also got level 6 soul before the patch.

My primary gold income was running old dungeon dailies so i could actually buy mats for upgrades.   And now i can't do that.

I simply do not have the time to put in with a clan.  does that mean i just need to give up?

Have i reached the "you must be hardcore to get past" wall?

ok where do we start:

1. Moonstones - You have a chance to get moonstones from the reward chest from the daily challenges (bundle of 5) You can get it from the weekly 6v6 where you can even get carried in, and even if you dont win you can easily accumulate the 1k points to buy a chest that gives guaranteed 5-7 moonstones and has a chance for more.

SSP still gives moonstones in the designated hours and since there is basically only 1 faction you can see this as PVe lol

Also moonstones are only needed for crafting and premium stones. Rest is all moonstone crystals which you can easily farm from naksun floor 15 or celestial basin.

for the raids....how do you expect to do them without a clan to begin with? Sure you can pug but that will just cost you more gold as with clans the runs are practically free and drops are shared. This isnt a wall but you basically make it harder for yourself on purpose. You dont want to invest the time with clan but you are willing to invest double the time and money with randoms? Your logic seems to be heavily flawed here.

If you really cant get into any runs with1k AP then the problem isnt your gear, its you. You can always make your own groups and do the runs.

@FrozenB

Snowjade is like the easiest 12 man there is. All there is to do is block a ball and take a flower. Far easier than aransu school. People just dont care enough to actually learn rthings and expect a carry. Its easily clearable with a party of 900AP players if they are not brain dead.

@RustyCircuit

The games get deserted because there are now games coming out, blade and soul does not give you a fascinating end game so most people leave because of that.

also people leave because they are too stubborn to join clans to progress past certain points in the game because they feel its a "wall" while it isnt.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

ok where do we start:

1. Moonstones - You have a chance to get moonstones from the reward chest from the daily challenges (bundle of 5) You can get it from the weekly 6v6 where you can even get carried in, and even if you dont win you can easily accumulate the 1k points to buy a chest that gives guaranteed 5-7 moonstones and has a chance for more.

SSP still gives moonstones in the designated hours and since there is basically only 1 faction you can see this as PVe lol

Also moonstones are only needed for crafting and premium stones. Rest is all moonstone crystals which you can easily farm from naksun floor 15 or celestial basin.

for the raids....how do you expect to do them without a clan to begin with? Sure you can pug but that will just cost you more gold as with clans the runs are practically free and drops are shared. This isnt a wall but you basically make it harder for yourself on purpose. You dont want to invest the time with clan but you are willing to invest double the time and money with randoms? Your logic seems to be heavily flawed here.

If you really cant get into any runs with1k AP then the problem isnt your gear, its you. You can always make your own groups and do the runs.

@FrozenB

Snowjade is like the easiest 12 man there is. All there is to do is block a ball and take a flower. Far easier than aransu school. People just dont care enough to actually learn rthings and expect a carry. Its easily clearable with a party of 900AP players if they are not brain dead.

@RustyCircuit

The games get deserted because there are now games coming out, blade and soul does not give you a fascinating end game so most people leave because of that.

also people leave because they are too stubborn to join clans to progress past certain points in the game because they feel its a "wall" while it isnt.

Ok enought is enought ....

Realy Dude why you still defende Scamsoft Vs everything that ppl tell and got proofs for.

You are a Veteran Player with average or max gear, In fact that you call other peopel "too stubborn" I guess you know almost everything in the game but new players DOENST !!!.

Stop telling people that they should be satiesfied with just loosing battlegrounds for getting just the stuff we max players dont want or need anymore. No one wnna be treatening like ppl second class, but you do so.

BnS Turns into a ghost town and will get merged again cause neither the devs nor the Publisher listen to the Playerbase and dont care for 90% of the Community cause we dont pay as much as the whale do.

Every Change for new players in the last year was to keep whales busy. New ppl just get the minimum stuff to get exited in first place, but they just leaving after reaching gear/paywalls.  and dont try to convince me from opposite

New Player cant get some items/mats/ressources cause they are locked like:

-Arena: New player missing all HM Skills/books cause they dont drop in pve anymore (0,1% drop rate isnt a droprate ....) so much about equality and eSports

-6vs6 BGs: Even most average ppl cant compare here cause they feel like newbies if they have to fight vs Whales. But all getting forced into do 6vs6 even if they just get the minimum for loosing (to entertain the whales) cause there is NO real other source to get moonstones.

-SSP: is a dead zone now, and new ppl cant even touch the Bosses for there drops, cause whales and average player just outdmg them.

-crafting: almost just to craft stuff for urself, but important items are locked behind the moonstone dilemma

-daylie rewards: Less rewards for old dungeons (wich are designed and meant for NEW players) and not reachable rewards in higher tier dungeons for new ppl cause impatient playerbase and the fact that everyone needs just a TON of everything and wanna finish the own stuff pretty fast.

- market: exploding prices of almost every important item cause the insane demand on mats for higher tier items to upgrade and the fact that are a few ppl + whales got an insame amount of gold while most of us own just a fractional part. (Side fact: 8 people worldwide own more money then 40%  of the poor. and 1% of the rich ones own 50,8% of all money in the world https://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/oct/13/half-world-wealth-in-hands-population-inequality-report

Yes new ppl can join existing clans, to get carried but If you form a clan/grp of 6 real new players, they cant do anything and will leave the game soon. cause it takes an insane amount of time and effort to break through the gear/pay wall by own.

@Lata
Trying to convince certain people that there is a problem that they either cant or wont see is a waste of time sadly. Personally, I agree with you, I think that this game does have serious issues when it comes to the gap between the top players and the rest, and I am one of those players near the top of the pile gearwise. I dont have MAX gear myself, and I find that the amount of grinding required for even the smallest upgrade to be weeks worth of grinding multiple hours a day. Add to that "events" like trove, where people willing to spend huge amounts of money can bypass 100% of the grind the rest of us have to endure and its fairly easy to see how there is such a massive gap between the top and those below. But, as I said, you cant convince the stalwart defenders of this game that there is an issue, just like you cant convince people who believe that the earth is flat, that the earth is in fact a sphere, and just like flat earthers, as long as these people continue to scream as loud as they can, spewing their nonsense, the problem isnt going to be fixed

@Lata

How about you stop being so narrow minded and actually read what people say. In fact there is no real problem in getting materials, people simply need to buckle up and actually put effort into obtaining them and not ask for easy cheesy ways to get stuff.

The fact that a new player "doesnt know" where to get stuff is not a problem, its the way it is in every game. Any new player will ask, and educate themselves on where to get which items. So this argument has no standing.

as for the other points you bring up:

1. HM Skills - You can get them from PVE or PVP. If you cant get them from PVE, your other way is pvp where  you do not even have to be winning. At low bronze rank / silver you dont really need the HM skills in order to get enough wins in to have beans to buy the skills slowly. Its a bit time consuming but it will get you what you need. Same with battlegrounds, you do not need to be winning as even when you loose you get points and they will accumulate so you will be able to afford materials you need to progress further, and as you progress you will perform better, this has nothing to do with being treated as second class, this will get you the items you need. And there is a real source to get moonstones, its called SSP same as it was before its just packed into the specific hours now but you can still get a lot of moonstones from there if you put in effort.

2. SSP - With the cost reduction to upgrade baleful up to stage 9, the easy to get accessories from story its more than enough to get credit in SSP and even to solo a terror alone.

3. Daily rewards - In every single game older content gets reductions when new content arrives. This way they force a progression on players whos sole purpose was to spam all dungeons on alts. This is nothing new. Not to mention the new dungeons give 3x the rewards than the old content dungeons gave and can easily be done with starter gear if you follow mechanics (example Hollows Heart which is a braindead dungeon where you just need mechs and not much dps)

4. Crafting - 4 participations in 6v6 regardless of win or loose get you enough moonstones to attempt a premium stone.

5. Market prices = simple supply and demand. thats how market is driven in all games regardless, and its obvious players that play longer and whales will be wealthier. The trick is to find the right material you can farm and sell it to make profit. Example soulstones and sacred orbs. Easily farmable and with the price of almost 1g per orb and last i checked 20silver per soulstone even a new player can make easy profit by simply playing.

Everything you say is based on getting all your gear and materials in 5 minutes. The game is meant to be played. None of the issues you present are actual problems, the problems are the players themselves who are too stubborn to join clans which would already boost them nicely and easier and too lazy to actually play the game its meant to be played, the way all of us play it.

There are insane amounts of guides out there, helpful players. No one will help someone who doesnt put in the effort.

Even if its a carry run, they get carried a few times but as they progress they dont need the carries anymore.

The only problem in this game is that most players are just spoiled brats who want everything to be handed out like candy instead of playing the game.

And before you bring out the entire elitist bs: Every player can make a party for themselves if they cannot get into others, you dont have 1k AP? Fine make your own run with people that have 900+ and do the dungeon, current content is not hard just mechanic heavy, the only thing you will need help with is raids and your best options are with a clan.

And just because its you who has issues getting materials or doesnt see the game objectively doesnt mean its "scamsoft" because something is not easy to get.

A friend of mine is in a clan who is not that well geared, they do not bring out all amazing dps yet they went into a BT run, spend around 2,5 hours on 1st boss and cleared it, then 1hour on the 2nd boss and cleared it and tried 3rd boss and almost made it.

so everything is possible again if people stop being arrogant and stubborn and play the game.

Farm ToI for your badges

Farm CB and Naksun for your upgrade materials

Participate in 6v6 and SSP for moonstones

ASK players for help if you cant clear a dungeon and i know there will be a bunch of them willing to help you out.

No one will do anything for you if you just ask for handouts.

And just to make things clear:

If you follow ncsofts streams you should know they are actually listening to players. Best examples?

Wardrobe will be free next year, premium benefits will be reworked, Legendary accessories (pre BT) will be obtainable with Peaches.

Most player suggestions have already been implemented on more than one occasion. Its like GonnaNeedaMontage said, the game requires you to play and farm to get the materials you need. I myslef spent almost every free minute i had after my dailies to farm Basin so i could upgrade my weapon, farmed 90k peaches and bought material pouchesand repeat, wasnt fun but if i wanted to progress, i had no choice.

There are problems that need addressing but the ones where materials are hard to get is not one of them.

10 hours ago, FrozenB said:

That's why the new dungeons have much higher golds given in daily (HH and SM). This is just making the gap bigger between new fresh players with old players.

I feel that another server merge will be coming soon (near spring time 2018) to merge the only 2 NA servers into 1.

Yes, and the 3 EU servers into 1 too. 

On 17.12.2017 at 2:31 PM, Cor said:

>Free AP boost
nice joke
>Free legendary shoulshield, raven set (3 piece)
literally 1.5 year old and not up to date. Good luck with raven set which is had pretty bad stats
>Free lvl3 Soul
whoa what a deal !!!!!! while you need another couple thousad for actually decent soul. thanks for saving me 100 gold ncsoft.
>Barely need any materials.
hahaha. yea while finding dungeon under 950 ap is hard and slow enough let alone grinding for mats.
>Fresh out 800+ ap and easly can get 1k.
another great joke. you cant even find old dungeon if not you created loby yourself under 950 ap for standart normal ec run and pray for people actually drop by. which is take long time because "fresh people with 800-900ap" range people. while for decent gold income and farming mats you need atleast 1k-1.1k and damn raven weapons ( or atleast riftwalk stage 5-6 otherwise they will complain about your "low damage" which is barely 15-20k low from others). 

21 hours ago, nopezetsu said:

>Free lvl3 Soul
whoa what a deal !!!!!! while you need another couple thousad for actually decent soul. thanks for saving me 100 gold ncsoft.

not to mention that the soul was buged before and most ppl just throw away cause you couldnt upgrade this oO

On 12/18/2017 at 7:41 AM, Grimoir said:

There are problems that need addressing but the ones where materials are hard to get is not one of them.

So funny ... thats why we have to farm old content like Naksun over and over and over and over again while hoping that the RNG is with us to get moonstone crystals.

What about the tons of elements (20g per piece in dragonexpress) and dont tell me now we can get them from daily dash.

What about the nonsenses with the sacred orbs ? from 30s up to 1g40s and more cause the 5million ExP charms dont use crystals, and the whales and and 24/7 hardcore addicted just buy them to get boost there HM levels.

What about premium transformation stones ? I just wasted mats 11 times to get a single one, and the descriptions says there is a chance to fail VERY FUNNY !!! Chance to fail usualy means "dude you will get it mostly but there is a chance to loose ur mats by failing"   Instead its more like "dude dont even try it, you will waste alot mats cause there is just a small chance to get one"

On 12/18/2017 at 6:28 AM, GonnaNeedaMontage said:

Trying to convince certain people that there is a problem that they either cant or wont see is a waste of time sadly. Personally, I agree with you, I think that this game does have serious issues when it comes to the gap between the top players and the rest, and I am one of those players near the top of the pile gearwise. I dont have MAX gear myself, and I find that the amount of grinding required for even the smallest upgrade to be weeks worth of grinding multiple hours a day. Add to that "events" like trove, where people willing to spend huge amounts of money can bypass 100% of the grind the rest of us have to endure and its fairly easy to see how there is such a massive gap between the top and those below. But, as I said, you cant convince the stalwart defenders of this game that there is an issue,

I know, and you are right. But its more to show new players another point of view. Maybe IF more ppl leave the game or even try to avoid the game completly, NCsoft will be forced to change some things.

Whales dont having fun, dont pay anymore.

9 hours ago, Lata said:

not to mention that the soul was buged before and most ppl just throw away cause you couldnt upgrade this oO

So funny ... thats why we have to farm old content like Naksun over and over and over and over again while hoping that the RNG is with us to get moonstone crystals.

What about the tons of elements (20g per piece in dragonexpress) and dont tell me now we can get them from daily dash.

What about the nonsenses with the sacred orbs ? from 30s up to 1g40s and more cause the 5million ExP charms dont use crystals, and the whales and and 24/7 hardcore addicted just buy them to get boost there HM levels.

What about premium transformation stones ? I just wasted mats 11 times to get a single one, and the descriptions says there is a chance to fail VERY FUNNY !!! Chance to fail usualy means "dude you will get it mostly but there is a chance to loose ur mats by failing"   Instead its more like "dude dont even try it, you will waste alot mats cause there is just a small chance to get one"

I know, and you are right. But its more to show new players another point of view. Maybe IF more ppl leave the game or even try to avoid the game completly, NCsoft will be forced to change some things.

Whales dont having fun, dont pay anymore.

You really dont have any smart thoughts do you?

Naksun always drops 1 guaranteed moonstone crystal. Even with that one crystal farming him is still way faster than basin.

Any SMART player would have used the Thanksgiving event to make alts and craft a minimum of 6 boxes per day. I got over 300 Legendary jewels that way and legendary elements, it was the most easiest way to hoard tons of them for future upgrades.

And you should be happy about sacred orbs being 1g now. This is also a very easy way for low players to make nice gold off the whales, you should use this and farm them to sell and profit while the price is high.

About your premium stone attempts i am sorry but those 11 tries, with the moonstones alone (11 x 8  = 88 moonstones x 6g each = 500g+) you could have easily bought 2 premium stones instead of wasting those materials, but i guess you wanted to be greedy and wanted all 8 to succeed, well its your own fault.

you are just trying to make a problem where there isnt one.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Naksun always drops 1 guaranteed moonstone crystal. Even with that one crystal farming him is still way faster than basin.

Any SMART player would have used the Thanksgiving event to make alts and craft a minimum of 6 boxes per day. I got over 300 Legendary jewels that way and legendary elements, it was the most easiest way to hoard tons of them for future upgrades.

Exactly ONE Crystal, just the VT necklace needs 1200 Crystals !!!! not to mention the thousends for EVERY Leggendary item, how many Hours you wanna grind Naksun ?

And the loot from the tables where RNG !!!!  I was doing this with 12 !!! Boxes per day and got a Single sacred oil and 100 weapon elemen ts but not a single one for Accesoirs so just stop telling ppl what you got, cause its RANDOM !!!  but Im the one that doenst have smart thoughts ....

And you should be happy about sacred orbs being 1g now. This is also a very easy way for low players to make nice gold off the whales, you should use this and farm them to sell and profit while the price is high.

Happy ?!?!?!? you kiddin dont you ? I need them as well and drop rate is just as low as almost every drop ... its RNG !! I got more then 1700 sacred crystalls without any need anymore but orbs are rare as everything else. why do you think that the price just exploded up to 500% and more ?!?!?!?  how shall new players make nice money with em IF the drop rate is so damn low, and If the better geared ppl just bid in dungeons ? even 1g :5 ppl is NOTHING.

About your premium stone attempts i am sorry but those 11 tries, with the moonstones alone (11 x 8  = 88 moonstones x 6g each = 500g+) you could have easily bought 2 premium stones instead of wasting those materials, but i guess you wanted to be greedy and wanted all 8 to succeed, well its your own fault.

WHAT ???? I said I got ONE damn  premstone out of 11 !!! tries, so what do you tell about Im greedy and want all 8 ???

a single Premstone is around 330 - 360g so sure 2 x means 700g + for 500g ... so much about math and smart players ...

Honestly, you got proofen that you are wrong over and over again, from so many ppl in this forum, even  in this  thread not a single line of your postings telling the truth or shows that you got even just the minimum about empathie for other players aka human beeings !!!

You just play the White Knight for NCSoft, even if 1000 ppl tell you take care the Coffee is very hot, you burn yourself cause NCSoft tells you no dude its fine just try it ..... WHY ????????????????

What shall we do to get you open your eyes ? Even a few whales just said they see the Issues and dont feel well.

We all dont complain cause we got boring or cause we wanna get everything for free. we just wanna be treated fair and equal and we wanna improve the game we love to play to STAY with the game and keep the playerbase healthy.

The sintgle statement you got all day is, we are all to stupid/stubborn/braindead/lazy/whiny/skillless to play BNS, and pls dont let me quote every post you did before using these words .... 

Srsly, even If you would be an employee there must be a point where you see the points of the community, and even if u cant agree to em, how can you still defend them ?

Games where made to have Fun, to escape the real world for a while like reading a good book. or just to free you mind after a hard day.

But cause Companys like NCSOFT we lost this option, just look how we treat everyone else, its just the same we do in real life ... we have to "work" another job to get stuff done while the rich ones just use there money to get everything in an instant ... but they tell us to be lucky and satesfied with the breadcrumbs they left ...

5 hours ago, Lata said:

Exactly ONE Crystal, just the VT necklace needs 1200 Crystals !!!! not to mention the thousends for EVERY Leggendary item, how many Hours you wanna grind Naksun ?

And the loot from the tables where RNG !!!!  I was doing this with 12 !!! Boxes per day and got a Single sacred oil and 100 weapon elemen ts but not a single one for Accesoirs so just stop telling ppl what you got, cause its RANDOM !!!  but Im the one that doenst have smart thoughts ....

Happy ?!?!?!? you kiddin dont you ? I need them as well and drop rate is just as low as almost every drop ... its RNG !! I got more then 1700 sacred crystalls without any need anymore but orbs are rare as everything else. why do you think that the price just exploded up to 500% and more ?!?!?!?  how shall new players make nice money with em IF the drop rate is so damn low, and If the better geared ppl just bid in dungeons ? even 1g :5 ppl is NOTHING.

WHAT ???? I said I got ONE damn  premstone out of 11 !!! tries, so what do you tell about Im greedy and want all 8 ???

a single Premstone is around 330 - 360g so sure 2 x means 700g + for 500g ... so much about math and smart players ...

Honestly, you got proofen that you are wrong over and over again, from so many ppl in this forum, even  in this  thread not a single line of your postings telling the truth or shows that you got even just the minimum about empathie for other players aka human beeings !!!

You just play the White Knight for NCSoft, even if 1000 ppl tell you take care the Coffee is very hot, you burn yourself cause NCSoft tells you no dude its fine just try it ..... WHY ????????????????

What shall we do to get you open your eyes ? Even a few whales just said they see the Issues and dont feel well.

We all dont complain cause we got boring or cause we wanna get everything for free. we just wanna be treated fair and equal and we wanna improve the game we love to play to STAY with the game and keep the playerbase healthy.

The sintgle statement you got all day is, we are all to stupid/stubborn/braindead/lazy/whiny/skillless to play BNS, and pls dont let me quote every post you did before using these words .... 

Srsly, even If you would be an employee there must be a point where you see the points of the community, and even if u cant agree to em, how can you still defend them ?

Games where made to have Fun, to escape the real world for a while like reading a good book. or just to free you mind after a hard day.

But cause Companys like NCSOFT we lost this option, just look how we treat everyone else, its just the same we do in real life ... we have to "work" another job to get stuff done while the rich ones just use there money to get everything in an instant ... but they tell us to be lucky and satesfied with the breadcrumbs they left ...

Its actually the other way around. I provide you solid arguments as to why things are not the way you see them all you come back with is "I, I , I.....".

I am looking at this objectively and not subjective like you.

Naksun drops 1 with a bundle chance of 10. I have not ran naksun or CB in the past 2 weeks and have over 350 moonstone crystals just from doing dailies, so its not really hard to get them you just need to play the game and you get loads of them. Same for sacred orbs they are not rare at all. I had over 1k orbs and sold them and am again sitting on 600+ and all i do are daily dungeons and raids. And the price for orbs didnt explode because they are rare, the price went up because people buy them out to make exp charms, that doesnt mean its rare, it has a higher demand than it used to have.

Just because the neckalce needs 1200 crystals doesnt mean you HAVE to upgrade with 10 minutes of getting it.

And you keep blaming ncsoft because the game is grindy, all games are, you simply are just stubborn. and if you dont have fun playing the game why are you still here?

THe only one that seems to have problems here is you and you fail to see reasonable arguments. I will do you a favor. I will record for a full week what materials and how many i get from where and show you the numbers so you can see black on white solid proof your arguments have completely no ground.

Just to clarify... you only need like 40k DPS for the newest dungeons... that's maybe 1 months of farming if you're a fresh players and you can do current content. 

Also...

"

But cause Companys like NCSOFT we lost this option, just look how we treat everyone else, its just the same we do in real life ... we have to "work" another job to get stuff done while the rich ones just use there money to get everything in an instant ... but they tell us to be lucky and satesfied with the breadcrumbs they left ..."

Why don't you just leave the game? It seems to me that you don't really enjoy any aspect of it. You keep complaining about all this crap and you're still here. 

Archived