Is this normaly !??

Silutz

Hi, i just whant to ask if is normaly to farm 1 week every single purple dung from Lair to the Hollow and is not droping even 1 sparkling wirlwind key.... 1 WEEK and when i send tiket they say is normal to happens....farm Battleground and no key to open chests, on over 14 purple dungeons per day, that meanse 98 dailie chests from 1 week and not a key dropt ...

and btw is is a key= from dailie chest in dung so dont come with "normal" or " some ppl farm hundreds" cuz this is absurd, i've farm 1 week and already pissed off, if others farm hundreds i bet they qute already xD

5 hours ago, Silutz said:

Hi, i just whant to ask if is normaly to farm 1 week every single purple dung from Lair to the Hollow and is not droping even 1 sparkling wirlwind key.... 1 WEEK and when i send tiket they say is normal to happens....farm Battleground and no key to open chests, on over 14 purple dungeons per day, that meanse 98 dailie chests from 1 week and not a key dropt ...

Im getting evry day one lol , started the game 3 month ago or so and i have around 80 keys now almost and not even doing all purple dungeons 

Archived