Urgent glitch.

IHentaii

Thank you for letting us connect back to 6v6 when we DC.........
However you lose points when you DC even if you reconnected back to the game which makes no sense.
What if my team is losing? I will lose -20 plus the points I lost from losing the match?
That will make people leave the match after disconnecting anyways in-case the team started to lose since its 5v6 for few mins, and even if you win most likely you won't win more than what you lost from disconnecting.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

thats to prevent people from purposely closing the game on a lost match so they dont loose points.

NCsoft's system will make us argue, but I think you dont play 6v6 that much so I will explain to you whatsup.

first of all you have to understand there are two ways of closing the game either with Killing the process in the task manager or Exit the game manually from the System Menu in game.
With that being said the system at the moment makes lose 20 points for "crashing/dcing/killing the process" EVEN tho your character is still in the party its just offline, therefore you should only lose points still when your team LOSES since your character is still IN the party.

You should only get the penalty of losing 20 points IF you left the party which should be activated when you close the game using "Exit"from the game's System Menu.

However, I think its a glitch because if its intentional then whoever decided this is beyond naive or doesn't know anything about 6v6.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

thats to prevent people from purposely closing the game on a lost match so they dont loose points.

if you purposely close the game on a lost match you still should lose points as you do now BUT if you reconnect you should regain your 20 lost points obviously lmao

This is beyond broken and the problem is worse than it was before.

I disconnected from a game, managed to reconnect and win the game at the end. Got the screen showing me how many points I won, and all.

Then I check my score: I actually lost 33 points, on a won game where I had the time to reconnect , so more than if I didn't reconnect to the game and lost it (and even more than before the patch if I just disconnected and didn't reconnect).

What should we expect now? Is it actually better NOT to reconnect in 6v6 in fear you're gonna lose more point than if you don't reconnect (even if you win) , making the ability to reconnect to a game completly useless if not just a bad decision? A friend with whom I'm playing 6v6  had a disconnection at the begining of the game and after hearing what happened to me actually didn't want to reconnect to the game , and I don't blame him at all. Who would want to reconnect to a game to lose even more points, even if you win the game?

Archived