Forums

StarStone Mines low weapon drop rate.

Bluehog

Something seriously needs to be done about the drop rate in Starstone Mines. 60+ runs in and I have yet to see this weapon box (and or weapon) of any kind period. If this is intended then you should consider changing the drop rate to something higher then what you currently have it at. I'm literally stuck at Stage 7 Rift cuz of this dungeon alone because of a non exist weapon that won't drop from the last boss. People say it does drop and if it does. RNG is playing a lot of us for fools. Plz fix this or someone look into it cuz I have yet to see any weapon from this dungeon period.

This is far beyond normal. The weapon box should have been left alone like all the other dungeons. Even EL (which was recent) still shares the same way of getting the weapons (from the box). Why change it now?

Man... but why make it so rare (or super low). From what I hear the ring isn't even worth getting. An there won't be too many people that stay on the Rift path. I'm one of those few but geez, it shouldn't be this hard to get a weapon you are only gonna use once (Breakthrough weapon). Then following that I gotta go to HH and suffer the same thing all over again. This is doing too much to get very little in return literally...

• 2 weeks later...

I think so too. Please NCSoft, this is really too low. I am stuck at dawn 7 too for ages. the stupid weapon just doesn't drop. 

Pleeease increase the drop rate or a chance at least into the field quest reward box.

How you listen to us :) 

Thank you and happy new year.