Gunner huge Nerf in 6v6

Egoist00

Doesn't bother me as I don't pvp anyway.  They got hit hard in PvE dps but they're still on the upper end of dps classes they're just not broken OP anymore.  I don't mind as long as they get to keep their mobility.

Also in KR summoner and sin are doing about 300k more dps than all the other classes with this patch.  Can't wait to see the people crying for nerfs after we get it.

Same here and i play shadow myself. Chosen this class because liked its fast style.

Ppl who choses class by highest dmg will eventualy get bumbt on skil balances if there is somthing breaking game on any class. And i also want only 1 thing: that they rework guner for arena pvp. But not dmg wise :)

They should nerf it more or delete it as the class is badly designed and it does not suit BnS. It is blade and soul not gun and soul. 6v6 is a lot less fun with those cancers rmbing and lmbing or tab whatever they do to kill all team. It also forces people to waste iframe cause of the class's insane burst and mobility plus unblockable skills. You just don't give a class this much advantage. They should reduce hooks to 1 and make skills blockable and can be parried or better yet delete the class. 

19 hours ago, Kylasviel Weizmann said:

They should nerf it more or delete it as the class is badly designed and it does not suit BnS. It is blade and soul not gun and soul. 6v6 is a lot less fun with those cancers rmbing and lmbing or tab whatever they do to kill all team. It also forces people to waste iframe cause of the class's insane burst and mobility plus unblockable skills. You just don't give a class this much advantage. They should reduce hooks to 1 and make skills blockable and can be parried or better yet delete the class. 

[edited - PhoenixMitra]

the gunner has the lowest def stats in the game! did you ever know about that? of course not, cause well...read the line above.

a gunner may have some mobility, but that is after waiting 30 seconds, not immediately! those hooks are not instantaneous when you enter a fight. you say reduce to one? read the first line! How many seconds do you need to recharge your iframes?

a gunner may have some high burst, it is expected from a dps class! I bet it's nice when you kill them bosses faster in pve just cause you get a better dps.

those skills that you say are unblockable, any FM with hm skill can block, any gunner can block it, any destroyer, BD, BM, warlock, kfm, summoner can either block or counter the gunner skills. And sin...sin just wipes the floor with the gunner; as opposed to all other classes, a gunner has like 1 skill to get the sin out of invisibility. 1 skill that has 30 seconds cooldown. you miss,you die! HOW IS THAT FAIR?

i'd say your problem in pvp is yourself not knowing your own class, not the gunner you go against.

if you have any more opinions, stop for a second and re-read the first line i wrote.

It is incredibly maddening to play against a gunner in pvp.  It makes me want to chuck my computer at the wall.  It simply defies comprehension how such imbalance can be allowed even this long.  Game jumped the shark with gunner IMO.

Archived