Can't collect daily login reward

DirectorTseng

2 minutes ago, XR said:

Actually ran into this earlier today and sent in a ticket. got a reply back saying to do a file repair on the game client.

Going to try it out and get back to them

That was the first thing I did when I saw it wasn't working. Didn't change anything and two of my friends are now having the same issue.

I was able to do it just fine on an alt account earlier today but my main account is still doa. 

4 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

That was the first thing I did when I saw it wasn't working. Didn't change anything and two of my friends are now having the same issue.

I was able to do it just fine on an alt account earlier today but my main account is still doa. 

I'm pretty sure that message they sent was the good old "Generic Response" to a question / problem they didn't want to deal with lol.

Just ran the repair and i'm logging in, If it doesn't work I'll just reply back

21 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

15 minutes ago, XR said:

I'm pretty sure that message they sent was the good old "Generic Response" to a question / problem they didn't want to deal with lol.

Just ran the repair and i'm logging in, If it doesn't work I'll just reply back

Yep. Ran the repair and it didn't do anything :(

4 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

unknown.png

No matter how many times i click the receive all it does nothing, it sits there like that. I've done a file repair thinking a file might have bugged but.. still nothing. 

I want to point out that you have over 400 items in your item claim.  When you hit the button to collect the login rewards they don't go in to your inventory they go to your item claim and you then have to go take them out of there.

1 hour ago, Dark Falz said:

I want to point out that you have over 400 items in your item claim.  When you hit the button to collect the login rewards they don't go in to your inventory they go to your item claim and you then have to go take them out of there.

This may be true but he isn't the only one who ran into this issue and i contacted support about it. generic "run repair" response at first, waiting for the 2nd response.

Also i noticed it say's at the bottom ""There are no obtainable rewards"" which just doesn't make sense if you never collected the rewards :(

eJ77EDz.jpg

53 minutes ago, XR said:

This may be true but he isn't the only one who ran into this issue and i contacted support about it. generic "run repair" response at first, waiting for the 2nd response.

Also i noticed it say's at the bottom ""There are no obtainable rewards"" which just doesn't make sense if you never collected the rewards :(

eJ77EDz.jpg

You also have unclaimed items in your item claim.  Like I said when you click that Recieve All button the items then get sent to your item claim box.  The same place where you receive your daily dash rewards.  If it has already sent them to your item claim box it tells you that you have no obtainable rewards even if you have not gone in to your item claim box to get them out.

1 hour ago, Dark Falz said:

You also have unclaimed items in your item claim.  Like I said when you click that Recieve All button the items then get sent to your item claim box.  The same place where you receive your daily dash rewards.  If it has already sent them to your item claim box it tells you that you have no obtainable rewards even if you have not gone in to your item claim box to get them out.

The thing you are missing is that the rewards is not being given at all. Even if that reward inventory is full you will still receive the reward you will simply have to claim or unpack the items inside until the new others show up. But this the rewards aren't even being sent to that inventory the game is not registering the ability to even claim them. And it's not just because of that inventory people in my clan that are brand new to have had the same issue.

4 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

Yes and they are all unpacked any new items still appear at the top as new and needing to be unpacked. I was still receiving dd items.

15 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

The thing you are missing is that the rewards is not being given at all. Even if that reward inventory is full you will still receive the reward you will simply have to claim or unpack the items inside until the new others show up. But this the rewards aren't even being sent to that inventory the game is not registering the ability to even claim them. And it's not just because of that inventory people in my clan that are brand new to have had the same issue.

Yes and they are all unpacked any new items still appear at the top as new and needing to be unpacked. I was still receiving dd items.

That's valid.  I just didn't see anyone say that they'd checked their item claims in any of the posts and with the screen shots shown they all had more than enough unclaimed items to have possibly been the missing charms.

Also if you didn't already, make sure you include that detail in any tickets you file.  Being as specific and detailed as possible ups your chances of not getting written off.

If you have already included that info then all I can really say is keep trying to contact them.  If people who have this glitch keep submitting tickets they'll have to acknowledge that it's a problem eventually.

3 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

I was able to claim the Login Rewards on Wednesday, even though I have 1,000+ items in Item Claim. When I claimed them, there was an animation where blue checkmarks appeared over the items as they were being "claimed."

On Thursday, when I clicked the "Receive All" button, there was no animation. If the items were truly claimed, then shouldn't there be a blue checkmark over the experience charm icons, the same way there is a blue checkmark over the Login Time?

No trouble day 1, I had trouble day 2, and am having trouble again day 3.

Day 2 I eventually got the charms, but not until after midnight. ( I had claimed them very late the first day, around the same time, maybe a little earlier).

Day 3, i think the rewards looked okay the first time i logged in for a couple seconds to spin dash.  Second spin later, all time boxes innappropriately checked off, and "No obtainable rewards"(charms do NOT show checked). 

I get the suspicion it has a internal 24 hr cooldown that it doesn't show between claims (besides the visible reset time).  Anyways, the lack of feedback on button press is unsettling.

ahhh, ok, more client horse puckey, not me, heh

Dear mgmt., please time any and all daily things to the daily reset time(7am EST, 4amPST)

someone was (IMO) pretty perceptive by wondering if a raw 24hr cooldown was assigned to that login reward event.

the free frozen shroomie in th ef10 shop is also on some hard 24hr cooldown, and if u cant log in like a robot, you get screwed once every 2-3 days by the 24hr timer

and other previous f10 shop 1 coin/freebies also were like that, so this is built in for sure in that framework where you insert the freebie/1 coin/once per day items.

this is all a crock of dookey. please set EVERYTHING to the daily timer, then no confusion of the playerbase, no abuse of the USA support people by nab nub programmers, we all win.

2nd theory maybe, a bug regarding one alt earning the reward during the time you were running that toon, then later run another alt and maybe there is a problem with #2 collecting the reward from #1's time (but I think it is a hard timer issue first)

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

I got a response back saying to turn off my VPN or any third party program...

I don't have a VPN...

Yea i got that same response as well but, then another one a little bit ago they are saying they re-investigated the issue and said i claimed the rewards on my alt and to remember the rewards can only be claimed once a day regardless of what character you claim them on. Sadly i honestly don't recall taking the - Ordinary Experience Charm x20 and Excellent Hongmoon x4 off the item claim and banking them on my alt but, according to them i did. /shrug

I diagnosed a similar problem with a daily reward system in a different Korean MMO (Archeage).

The system was designed to check the date stamp on the host server and the client computer (your PC). If you cleared the login on 12/13 your time, but the host server date was 12/14, your login reward would not trigger on 12/14 your time, because you already checked in for 12/14 on the host server. You had to wait until 12/15 your time to collect again but you'd be collecting on 12/16 per the host server. You'd miss every other day.

In that system, players to the east of the server or in the same timezone were unaffected.  The further west, the greater the mismatch window was. This results in only some players being affected and among them, their problem "clears" at different times. This seems to be happening here with players reporting different experiences.

If there's any bit of code which runs a date stamp check for both the host server and the player's client, it's quite possible it interferes. It's a reasonable precaution to have a date/timestamp check but Korean MMOs expect all players and host servers to be in the same timezone. If the system wasn't fully or properly adjusted for account for timezone mismatch ... well.... this happens.

Editing to add: A different problem might be occurring if a player runs multiple accounts if the system pulls login data from a file shared by the accounts.

12 hours ago, XR said:

Yea i got that same response as well but, then another one a little bit ago they are saying they re-investigated the issue and said i claimed the rewards on my alt and to remember the rewards can only be claimed once a day regardless of what character you claim them on. Sadly i honestly don't recall taking the - Ordinary Experience Charm x20 and Excellent Hongmoon x4 off the item claim and banking them on my alt but, according to them i did. /shrug

I litterally got the exact same response. Saying I claimed it on my alt. Thing is that screen shot was taken after I logged that character off and did the file repair.. Tried again and decided to try on another character.

dear support, you have thoroughly destroyed any shred of credibility you may have had remaining.

deliberately ignoring genuine issues

insulting the intelligence of the playerbase

flat out deceiving and lying to the players

I see a trend of upper mgmt. fail, starting with bad hires across the board. 

you get what you pay for, even with employees.

there is a reason these people got fired from McD's, and now WE have to experience this HR black hole.

pathetic....

4 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

dear support, you have thoroughly destroyed any shred of credibility you may have had remaining.

deliberately ignoring genuine issues

insulting the intelligence of the playerbase

flat out deceiving and lying to the players

I see a trend of upper mgmt. fail, starting with bad hires across the board. 

you get what you pay for, even with employees.

there is a reason these people got fired from McD's, and now WE have to experience this HR black hole.

pathetic....

The biggest issue is it is NEVER the same GM that handles each case. You can have one support ticket and every single response will be from a different GM.. that very easily makes it so shit is lost in translation. It needs to be one GM that handles one ticket till the end.. not playing musical chairs with it. 

Archived