Login Rewards cannot be accepted/received

LilDia

Yes, I have the same issue, I logged in a couple of hours ago and when it reached 1 hour, i went to collect it, but i got nothing, so i waited and did a couple of dungeons during the wait, and accumulated all the rewards and clicked on it, and nothing still, so I assumed it was a bug, and I'm pretty sure it is by this point

I also Logged out and logged back in to see if that would fix it, but no, it was still bugged

24 minutes ago, DeCeption1 said:

Yes, I have the same issue, I logged in a couple of hours ago and when it reached 1 hour, i went to collect it, but i got nothing, so i waited and did a couple of dungeons during the wait, and accumulated all the rewards and clicked on it, and nothing still, so I assumed it was a bug, and I'm pretty sure it is by this point

I also Logged out and logged back in to see if that would fix it, but no, it was still bugged

Somehow my clan mate was able to receive it, not sure how cause he also had the same problem I'm dealing with

same here, litterally played the game yesterday and was able to receive my rewards with no issue. im new to this game and didnt expect there to be bugs with such a simple system of rewards... i feel it will cripply any endgame progression as it seems this may be the only way to achieve hongmoon levels? logged off for a few hours to try again and still wont allow me to receive them "there are no obtainable rewards" like wtf lol is it actually stopping you from getting it?

No trouble day 1, I had trouble day 2, and am having trouble again day 3.

Day 2 I eventually got the charms, but not until after midnight. ( I had claimed them very late the first day, around the same time, maybe a little earlier).

Day 3, i think the rewards looked okay the first time i logged in for a couple seconds to spin dash.  Second spin later, all time boxes innappropriately checked off, and "No obtainable rewards"(charms do NOT show checked). 

EDIT DAY3: 3:01am EST, charms became claimable on a fresh client restart and login. =/

I get the suspicion it has a internal 24 hr cooldown that it doesn't show between claims (besides the visible reset time).  Anyways, the lack of feedback on button press is unsettling.

I also have the issue. Wednesday was fine. Thursday I got it, but it was after multiple relogs and attempts. Today Friday i'm unable to get it at all. Even after multiple attempts of relogs and character switching. (which changes if the experience charms images are there or not)

Same problem here, no answer at all. It happened to me today. Any way to fix this?

On 15/12/2017 at 1:49 PM, ElectricPotato said:

I get the suspicion it has a internal 24 hr cooldown that it doesn't show between claims (besides the visible reset time).  Anyways, the lack of feedback on button press is unsettling.

Ill try in a couple of hours to see if its true.

Yeah I've had this happen on occasion about 5 times already give or take. Nothing helps fix this btw sometimes its bugged for 24 hrs. I even had once where it doubled all of my rewards lol. Try all you want to repair and relog if its gonna work it'll just start working again.

Archived