Lucent Earring is more legendary than others legendary items

ginIchi093

Like tittle say, u still need to farm awakened necro for upgrade a new one legendary earring(pvp). Dung is dead, nobody doing it and you can't even do it solo, cuz dat stupid defending phase. In my option this need a some changes. Already did like 20+ runs and still dont have it. Earring drops only from a dynamic box. This is rly annoying  ...

I'm not nearly up to that amount and i already want to rip my hair out. I need it for my BT jewelry but this drop rate is horrific. Lucent is old, it should be in a NPC shop by now.. hell we can buy baleful/seraph for 5 naryu silver.. but we still gotta farm the shit out of these old dungeons for stupid jewelry. Though Necro can be duo'd in just about the same amount of time as a full PT can but its still long, tedious and boring. 

• 2 weeks later...

ffs isnt it about time this was made purchasable for Naryu coins? spending 20 mins + trying to get a party of even 3 players is stupid and it's only use is upgrade breakthrough

totally pointless timewaste having to farm it for each legendary earring :(

While normally I would be in the boat of working towards items, this dg isn't even a daily anymore. You can barely find a party, and even if you do it's made up of other people looking for a lucent earring or belt cause it's the ONLY reason to run this dg. All the new character receive these items for free, but older characters that progressed before story changes didn't. They should definitely either make them purchasable or they need to hurry up with the KR update that dropped the core defense to 1 core and sped up the pace, cause right now the situation is extremely toxic.

Archived