Make Silent Night Account Bound

Luina

5 hours ago, TomoviBritannia said:

We got this costume from the Holiday event last year I believe. Not sure why it's not account bound, but I hope this can be changed. Thanks~

I lost it :( deleted my character which had it....silent night and secretkeeper set..are two things I lost and feel bad about it...I don't care about my character being deleted...just about those two outfits. 

On 12/13/2017 at 12:02 AM, TomoviBritannia said:

We got this costume from the Holiday event last year I believe. Not sure why it's not account bound, but I hope this can be changed. Thanks~

It already is account bound and has been since they introduced outfit stamps...

0gvW4YR.jpg

7 hours ago, SalemK said:

I think the event version might be untradable while the hm store one is.

which seems kinda odd seeing as how every other event costume I can think of is account bound, and this one takes up the exact same space in the wardrobe as the tradable version, I honestly hope it becomes account bound, because I would love to have it on my gunner, and sadly I wasnt around for the tradable version

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I ran into this issue too. The one from the previous event was bound to account. I'm really against buying this one in the store now since apparently they want us buy it and not get it via event. I sure won't buy it because of this.

It was the only event coin outfit not made bound to account. I guess in retrospect if outfit, gem, or oil get outfit because the other 2 will be readily available later on.

32 minutes ago, mzerohdl said:

Yeah I ran into this issue too. The one from the previous event was bound to account. I'm really against buying this one in the store now since apparently they want us buy it and not get it via event. I sure won't buy it because of this.

It was the only event coin outfit not made bound to account. I guess in retrospect if outfit, gem, or oil get outfit because the other 2 will be readily available later on.

Well to be fair some of us did have to buy it the first time it released before they decided to put it in the event last December. If you notice though they do this a lot. For instance with the bikinis, when some of them first released you had to buy them and then in the summer they added the same ones to the event for free and then this past summer they were put into the shop to buy. Maybe its a way to give f2p players a chance to get it or something.

Yeah so even using your example for those free swimsuits they were made bound to account after event. So you could of transferred outfit received during event to alt using stamps.  They have previously released event outfits later in the store to buy. I'm just saying why was this the only coin outfit character bound?

Archived