Full build and gear [Help]

Straxedix

Hello!

I need help. I got Force Master Lyn leveled up to level 55.

Now i need any info on which are best items (including pets, soulshield and all), pets, gems, and skill tree.

If there's any info already answered on this question please provide answer. I'd be more than thankful.

Right now I don't know what items are best and where do i get them, should i upgrade my current items etc...

It'd be great if we had somewhere official list of best items/item set for each class ^^

Sorry if this is wrong place for this type of thread, and I'd please mods to move it.

Thanks for any help! :)

Fire build

Soulshields: Start with full msp that you get from quest, and then try to get 5 pieces (or atleast 3 and then work your way up) of Skybreak spire soulshields aka Diametric soulshields. 

Don't get 8 pieces, only 5. And the rest msp.

After that get VT full set

Accessories

Ring: awakened black ice (fire) from desolate tomb or legendary ring from ebondrake citadel (dont go above stage 6), both are fine. And then get fire ring from skybreak spire when you find a good raid

Earring: fire earring from ebondrake sanctum, and then get fire earring from skybreak spire.

Necklace: legendary necklace from desolate tomb. Don't go over stage 6, not worth the price.

Bracelet: pinnacle/solak bracelet until you can farm naryu sanctum and get legendary bracelet from there. Tiger is always better than dragon.

Belt: legendary belt from naryu foundry, you can max this one if you like since its BIS, but i'd rather focus on pet for def instead. 

Soul badge: courage

Fused soul badge: courage+glory

Mystic soulbadge: skyrift from celestial basin first and then aransu.

Frost build:

Soulshields: same as fire

Accessories: same as fire except go for ice element instead of fire.

Bracelet: tiger

Badge: magnum

Fused badge: magnum+alluvium

Mystic badge: revelation from celestial basin and then dynasty. 

I already mentioned in PM but still. Thanks a lot for this, I will stick to it and get gear you mentioned above, far more than useful!

I think it depends on player but I'll ask anyways, what do you think it's stronger with Force Master - Fire or Ice (Frost) ?

Thanks for helping me out in thread, appreciated a lot ! :)

1 hour ago, Straxedix said:

I already mentioned in PM but still. Thanks a lot for this, I will stick to it and get gear you mentioned above, far more than useful!

I think it depends on player but I'll ask anyways, what do you think it's stronger with Force Master - Fire or Ice (Frost) ?

Thanks for helping me out in thread, appreciated a lot ! :)

Ah sorry! The site logs me out, so i only log in when i want to answer things in threads. 

You're welcome :)

In pve:

For high ping/low fps fire is better

For low ping/high fps they are about the same at end gear

For tower of infinity fire is better

For 6v6 frost is better

All in all they are about equal, so play what you like. 

56 minutes ago, Straxedix said:

By fps u mean what? I know what casual fps stand for (frame per second) but what did you mean?

And what does VT full set also stand for?

What server are you playing on maybe i can add u so we can discuss in-game c:

FPS is frame per second

Blade and soul is heavily dependant on FPS and ping.

VT= Vortex temple = Temple of Eluvium. Everyone calls it VT in the game

Eu, Jinsoyun, but I don't play anymore :(

• 4 months later...

Archived