Faction Masks - Showroom?

Kitah

Hello readers,

I did a quick browse of the forum and couldn't find anything centred on this topic, so I've decided to make a thread. I've recently come back to the game and I was hoping to see that I could finally add my stupid Crimson Legion mask to the Wardrobe/Showroom. Sadly, I am still unable to do this.

So, my question - Is there any ETA of when we can expect the Cerulean Order and Crimson Legion masks which have been crafted in the guild interface to be added to the Showroom? I'd like to spare up some space in my inventory.

• 3 weeks later...

Me in other hand i have lots of problems with showroom im a new player in blande and soul and reached level 45 in 2 days (ya i played nonstop cuz of the winterbreak) besides the point i became a premium for a month and when i open up the showroom i cant seem to add clothes to inventory it wont let me if you can help and tell me how can i fix this i wanna wear clothes so badly but it wont let me move them to inventory

1 hour ago, Snacc said:

Me in other hand i have lots of problems with showroom im a new player in blande and soul and reached level 45 in 2 days (ya i played nonstop cuz of the winterbreak) besides the point i became a premium for a month and when i open up the showroom i cant seem to add clothes to inventory it wont let me if you can help and tell me how can i fix this i wanna wear clothes so badly but it wont let me move them to inventory

It sounds like you are trying to move something that you didn't buy. You can only move clothes to your inventory that you stored in there yourself that you either bought or obtained throughout the game. Showroom doesn't give you free stuff it's only for storing things that you own to free up space in your inventory.

• 4 weeks later...

I have one more question its about the windwalk skill you gain from old man cho so i reached level 55 and i never have gone to old man cho even tho i have the bell and dragon horn that says go see old man chonfor a new skill and i cant see him anywhere in the map i even checked my email nothing from him is it because im level 55 do i have to go somewhere else or? Im confused 

3 minutes ago, Snacc said:

I have one more question its about the windwalk skill you gain from old man cho so i reached level 55 and i never have gone to old man cho even tho i have the bell and dragon horn that says go see old man chonfor a new skill and i cant see him anywhere in the map i even checked my email nothing from him is it because im level 55 do i have to go somewhere else or? Im confused 

Press "J" And Start Purple Quest. If you have not done from start you will need to start from lower level purples and work your way to higher. 

One more question so sorry so i did all purple quests like way of gunslinger and finished all 6 parts and i finished all the purple quests and now i have obtained all the items serpent bell and horn and the fan and everything for old man cho hut i dont seem to get his purple quest is his quest purple too? If so did i do anything wrong or is his quest one of the blues where i have to do him any favour if so if you happen to know the name where i can search in my quwst journal to start

Archived