Forums

please help me: Fire or WIND VT badge

Enemy Silence

I have both accessories and i like both elements. I have one thrall heart and i'm trying to decide which badge would give me the most mileage. So basically, i'm concerned on which would make my life easier. I like all content so i do 6v6, ToI, outlaw island and end game raids. Which will allow me to be the most "brain dead" in terms of farming content yet still viable for the other modes? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

wind has been ahead of fire in terms of DPS for quite a while, but the gap is slowly closing with the new multipliers on raven/aransu and divine dragon bracelet, so fire has actually become viable, there are a lot of decent fire KFMs out there so don't worry about what's viable and what isn't, if you like both but want the easiest then go fire, although wind isn't that hard once you get wind badge imo. It's 100% preference but if you really care about simplicity then yeah, fire is simpler than wind. enjoy~

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2017 at 1:05 PM, Tonyeattutu said:

Trust me, go fire KFM. 

Tonyea you are the biggest trap kfm. You dont tank, you don't know any mechs and afk leech in dungeons, you 2f with aransu badge, and honestly when i saw you in f8 i assumed you bought your account. Glad I blocked you. Regarding the topic question: Wind has better dps as Rsay said, less aggro pull and not as good survivability, but higher parse. 6v6 I would use tremor badge and go wind. The Tremor badge is insanely op for pvp and on top of the ani cancel/dps potential with wind you will be a monster. aransu bad you are going to be rfing so threat is basically only pulled by your kicks per second. Don't expect to hold aggro with a 1m open burst. Flame kfm can hold however with tremor badge

• 1 month later...

Wind is more 1v1 focused, so it's useful for bossing. It relies more on anicancel, however, so if you want something more simple, go Fire.

Honestly, it's personal preference. Which skills do you prefer? Which element do you prefer? Really, there is no wrong answer.

Archived