daily challenge quests

nonistaicho

How come you have modified the daily challenge quests? You didn't even announce any changes! why in the love of all which is holy in this world did you modify the daily challenge quests? you geniuses just keep on spitting in the face of your players!!

Today for example, we have NS and NF together as part of the daily challenge. Sure, that's easy for my main, but how is an alt with 700-800 ap supposed to finish those? Huh, do tell!

I know I can choose not to do nf/ns, but there's no other good choice at all. we got a win in 6v6 (good luck with that at 700ap) and MSP which is now dead cause well we get the shields for free (1 more reason why you're damn stupid NCSOFT, take out MSP from daily challenge and give us a low lvl dungeon instead! )

And before you nclovers out there start throwing stones, use your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ heads, it affects you as well!

2 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

How come you have modified the daily challenge quests? You didn't even announce any changes! why in the love of all which is holy in this world did you modify the daily challenge quests? you geniuses just keep on spitting in the face of your players!!

Today for example, we have NS and NF together as part of the daily challenge. Sure, that's easy for my main, but how is an alt with 700-800 ap supposed to finish those? Huh, do tell!

I know I can choose not to do nf/ns, but there's no other good choice at all. we got a win in 6v6 (good luck with that at 700ap) and MSP which is now dead cause well we get the shields for free (1 more reason why you're damn stupid NCSOFT, take out MSP from daily challenge and give us a low lvl dungeon instead! )

And before you nclovers out there start throwing stones, use your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ heads, it affects you as well!

Gear it more and you wont have a problem. Issue solved. Also you can easily do sanctum and foundry with 800+ AP.

Archived